Maxgidalida06.jpg

JANG GEUN SUK

Maxgidalida05.jpg

YOO IN YOUNG

Maxgidalida19.jpg

KIM SAN HO

Maxgidalida16.jpg

JANG HEE JIN

(the picture doesnt look like her o__O;)

Maxgidalida15.jpg

DANNY AHN

Maxgidalida20.jpg

HAN YUH REUM

Maxgidalida17.jpg

WOO SEUNG MIN

(aka alllies band "ol-bben" i love this guy)

Maxgidalida18.jpg

danny`s "partner" will be jang hee jin, of course.

i would've preferred yoo in young, but whatever.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

WOOT! yay~! thanks so much for sharing the cast pictures my dear claire *hugshugs* haha, i have a feelin u actually searched for those pictures urself so dat u can inform every one of us about the cast right? aaww, thanks so much again, hehe! (mann, u really DO love danny that much, eh? ^^)

danny's partner hee jin looks purrty :) and mann, if i had no idea what this movie was about and was not familiar with the cast members, i'd still be instantly be drawn to danny ne - dat pic of is <333 (but whyyyyy does he need to have his hair soooo much shorter in the movie ne, huhu >.<v)

looks like it's set to be a very interesting movie - cant hardly wait now! xD

Guest ..kaleena..

thanks so much for sharing the cast pics!! wheeeeee, i'm excited! :DD

OMO... i just read the lyrics to his song... gosh, it's so sad... i feel his sorry in his rap (sounds cheesy, i know) but really.. it makes me sad.... TT^TT

Guest HoiSang

you sure know a lot!!

haha, she IS Claire, danny's very own lover/stalker xD

*siiigh* i'm still kinda a lil bit mad and disappointed that he wont be appearing on shows to perform and partake in games and stuff, boo T.T i need more danny-ness in my life, keke ^-^v

Guest no1knows

haha, she IS Claire, danny's very own lover/stalker xD

*siiigh* i'm still kinda a lil bit mad and disappointed that he wont be appearing on shows to perform and partake in games and stuff, boo T.T i need more danny-ness in my life, keke ^-^v

i know what you mean, i wish he would promote his single and appear on shows. but i have to way there are not a lot of good shows left...xman was so good i can't believe it's gone!!! by the way does anyone know why danny didn't appear in xman the second time GOD went on?? i've always wonder why he wasn't there with everyone else???

Guest adikkeluangman

^maybe clash with his schedule as dj at kiss the radio because during 7th jib. after music show recording he straight went to radio station. this is from the clothes he wear... i'm so observant....

can we keep this thread only for danny music... danny movie discusiion maybe need to open another thread. so far no new schedules for this week. will keep my eyes open.

Thread for movie... http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141109

Guest kookoo

^ yeah. he couldnt go because of Kiss the Radio.

& haha. jess. i know :) goshh.

can you believe i used to be a hoyoung freak?

and look at me now, you cant even tell i liked HY before.

i used to be OBSESSEDDDDDD.

anyways. i was reading old articles on danny,

about how he was putting together his "ALBUM" (note: not single, ALBUM).

btw, this was from wayy back. like early 2007.

and how composers? were sending him songs for his album and stuff.

does that mean danny will be releasing an actual album soon?!

or were they just BSing it for the moment and decided to just do a digital single?

hmmmmm.

Hi there - I'm a bit late to come here....am so happy to see Danny having his own thread.

N'War tks for setting up this thread.

Really can't wait to see Danny's upcoming 1st movie....wish Danny all the best. Will support him all the way....Danny Fighting!!!!

20070612184024447d6_185018_0.jpg

COOL MAN!!!

20070612090052162c4_090205_0.jpg

pcs credit to Yahoo.Kr

Guest HoiSang

wahh dabin! thank u for the piccies of danny - he looks so dashing in the first pic <3

siiighh, to all fans of danny, especially to newbies..some major news have been released in blue rain regarding our dear oppa...once there's a full translation of the related article, hope it will be posted here~

but yeah, for now, just...brace yourself.

especially if ur...ummn, also happen to be a huuuge fan of one of the most famous female singers from korea.

*siiigh*

Guest kookoo

okayy. here's the conclusion (MY conclusion. its not the end of the story yet).

those pictures

will

never

be

released.

:( :( :(

Guest adikkeluangman

This picture from his fanmeeting on April. :D

2007.04.22. U Don't Stop 팬미팅 SUPERSTAR 안데니를 만나다

2002512097022150819_rs.jpg

c: 0720supporters + adikkeluangman [for re-up]

Is Danny to skinny or what? U can see the blood vines on his chest. :blink:

----

What Danny doing today and tomorrow...

16 일 (土) [데니/  ] 영화 <기다리다미쳐> 촬영준비

[데니/재방] M super concert : r-16 korea sparkling, seoul AM 9:30~11:00

17 일 (日) [데니/  ] 영화 <기다리다미쳐> 촬영준비

[데니/삼방] M super concert : r-16 korea sparkling, seoul PM 6:30~8:00

Someone please translate...

Guest MissMonika

Student arrested for blackmailing BoA

A Korean college student was arrested in Seoul on Friday on charges of blackmailing SM Entertainment, the Korean management agency of pop singer BoA.

In April 2006, the suspect apparently hacked into BoA's mini-homepage on social networking site Cyworld, and also gained access to her private computer. He obtained photos of BoA with Danny Ahn (of g.o.d.), along with e-mails between the two singers. He then threatened to release his findings to the media unless SM Entertainment paid him 35 million won.

The suspect was finally traced and captured after he made a similar attempt to blackmail Ahn for 65 million won earlier this month.

SM Entertainment admitted that they paid the blackmailer last year. The agency also stated that BoA and Ahn became friends through work, but the suspect had threatened to expose them as if they were in a relationship.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1226

I'm glad they arrested that guy. Deng, what a jerk.

Guest HoiSang

okayy. here's the conclusion (MY conclusion. its not the end of the story yet).

those pictures

will

never

be

released.

:( :( :(

haha, i know how much u wanted to have at least a lil peek at those pics, and yeah, m kinda intrigued also, but overall...

i'm glad ^^; coz yeah, m a lil afraid that those pics will just leave sum...ummn, not-so-nice after effects on me =.=; but mann, i just hope this thing will not cause unwanted hoo-ha, coz yeah, i'm woried about danny *siiigh*

thanks for the info MissMonika~

and oh yeah, claireeee~ haha, i for the first time dropped by KBA's thread to see how are things on her side, and yeah, how come i am not surprised dat i actually see ur posts at her thread too, hehe - and omigawd, some of her fans are kinda ... bent on accepting that their relationship could never have existed in the 1st place =.=;

i mean, it's interesting dat on danny's side, fangods were kinda surprised to find info dat he used to date her and were a couple at one point but actually believed it and accepted it, while on her side, they seem to think that the relationship is just a rumour... ok, i'm going in circles now, but i think (i hope) everyone gets what i mean ^^;

huh. maybe it's coz we've been reading more about danny lately, and moreover, there was that news article that he just got out of a year-long r/ship with a celebrity, so..yeah.

well, all i can say is... Danny, i hope u'll find someone new and special who can love u as much as u love her, and make her the luckiest person alive on this planet <3

and i hope that girl...will know how lucky she is to have you. *siiigh*

p/s, just saw some piccies of Danny and KBA together, and i must admit, in some pics they look really nice together~ and yeah, dun mind me using KBA, the habit followed from blue rain forum, haha~ xD

MissMonika, thanks for sharing the update. I'm glad that he got arrested. He's just not nice to blackmail like that.

Hope things are resolved now. It's sad to hear someone actually have a bad intention towards others just because he/she knew something that exclusive.

Claire, I agree with you don't think any pictures of those two will get released forever.

Archived