[Drama 2006] Dr Kkaeng / Dr Gang 닥터 깽

s@nbi

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dadedum

Saw the first ep, while I need to watch a few more to see how the plot develops, I just want to say that YDG has such screen presence. Honestly so far the storyline doesn't quite appeal to me - asking YDG to play a bum-mish figure again puts me off a bit, and the writing on the jopok is rather flat and annoying. But will see how this goes as I'm keeping my faith in YDG. HGI and LJH aren't bad either. So again does anyone know where I could download c-subbed eps? :huh:

Guest renni72

2/24/06 – Lee Jong Hyuk (이종혁) will costar with Yang Dong Geun (양동근) and Han Ga In (한가인) in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Doctor Gang (닥터 깽)” scheduled to be aired by MBC following the final episode of “Palace”. He plays the role Suk Hee Jung (석희정) who is a successful prosecutor and becomes the love rival of the main character Dal Go (달고) played by YDG. Hee Jung grew up as an illegitimate child but he studies and works very hard to become a prosecutor. LJH currently performs in KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama “How Are You, God”.

200502160131_00.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602240935331110

No wonder, I found him familiar.....I am watching Hello God on DVD daily and downloading Dr Kang to watch it weekly......did not realise I was watching the same actor Lee Jong Hyuk till now.... :lol:

Well, he's growing on me as I watch him on Hello! God.

He's tall at 184cm! Any one knows what other dramas/movies he acted in? Was he a model before?

Guest donilpark

Just watched episode 4 and it was really good.

So refreshing.

Characters are so eccentric to such a degree that I've never seen before. I think episode 4 was kind of an outlier in terms of general atmosphere. I may be wrong about that, and I hope I am. I really hope the mood of the entire show will be like it was in episode 4, not like in episdoes 1~3.

A great watch. Thoroughly enjoying it.

He's tall at 184cm! Any one knows what other dramas/movies he acted in? Was he a model before?

He was in SBS drama Green Rose and a few movies.

Mr. Socrates, Shin Suk-ki Blues and Once Upon a Time in High School.

Guest renni72

He was in SBS drama Green Rose and a few movies.

Mr. Socrates, Shin Suk-ki Blues and Once Upon a Time in High School.

Once Upon a time in High School??? :crazy: I watched that movie and only noticed Kwon Sang Woo and Han Ga In .... ;)

Oh, that would make Han Ga In and Lee Jong Hyuk acting together for the second time with "Dr Kang" and "Once Upon a time in High School"!!! :D

Guest dadedum

Once Upon a time in High School??? :crazy: I watched that movie and only noticed Kwon Sang Woo and Han Ga In .... ;)

Hmm I like that movie, best KSW one in my opinion, didn't like Tutor Friend/Volcano/The one with HJW...

I don't remember that LJH was in OUATIHS either :blush:. Btw I found a cb to download eps 1-4 chinese hard-subbed, so if anyone's interested, there're at http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf . I hope eps 2-4 will become more interesting/exciting than ep 1.

Guest leeMinJ

YDG...not the best looking guy yet very attractive...i like him as a singer too :P

him in nonstop was so funny!~

i'm glad he's back on screen :)

Guest shanesparks

Anyone able to upload to MU/filefront/sendspace/YSI? Thanks in advance. This drama is pretty good...i wonder why not that many ppl are into it.

Guest moon_blue

Anyone able to upload to MU/filefront/sendspace/YSI? Thanks in advance. This drama is pretty good...i wonder why not that many ppl are into it.

Yes I like this drama so far. Hopefully someone can upload eps 5 and 6 cuz I can't get clubbox 2 work.

Guest renni72

Yeah, me too....I never seem to be able to download anything from clubboxes....:(

I just finished episode 4...can anyone tell me why is the prosecutor (Lee Jong Hyuk) so fightened whenever he sees Dr Kang (Han Ga In)? There was this scene where he ran into the toilet and made a phone call to that weird doctor.....what was that all about?? Can someone please enlighten?

Archived