[Drama 2006] Dr Kkaeng / Dr Gang 닥터 깽

s@nbi

Guest lily_lee

Here:

http://www.sos-fansubs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45

MegaUpload Links of 16 episode with english hardsub

Thank you so much for this! I have been looking for this drama for a long time. Best drama i've ever seen. I watched all 16 episodes back-to-back. Yang Dong Geun is a natural actor and the reason it was so good. Thank you thank you thank you!!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Four years later, ArirangTV has finally decided to air Dr Gang (Dr Kkaeng)

When does the series begin on ArirangTV . . .

ArirangTV will begin airing Dr Gang from Monday, 21 June 2010.

It is on weekdays only but there are 5 broadcast times for each segment.

Each segment should be around 20-25 mins (based on past dramas shown on ArirangTV).

When to Watch on ArirangTV

ArirangTV Program Schedule

The above link provides the airing time for each day of the week, just look out for Dr Gang (from 21st onwards). Currently, the listings still shows that timeslot for "Working Mom"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EmmaX

I'm watching this one on Arirang for the first time. I was dissappointed when I saw the first episode but now I find myself liking it very much. I read some of the older posts here. I don't think the female actress is pretty, but unlike many apparently, I think the male actor is quite attractive. I guess it's because of his acting, the character is really interesting and loveable even though he tends to be nasty sometimes. Some also said that the drama is not romantic but I saw some really romantic scenes blush.gif

Edit

p.s., this lady thats all acting weird that lives in the house with Yoona is played by the lady who played Mu-bin's mom in Heaven's Fate (King Flower Fairy)!!!!! she was all serious there so its kind weird seeing her act goofy lol.

p.s. TURNS OUT SHE is GANG daLGO's mom!!! cute lol

And now she's in "Love Truly" It is nice to see familiar faces sometimes. I don't know if she is famous in Korea but I like her as an actress

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sk8inmooha

AAH i just started watching it cuz i missed the beginning cuz of that stupid working mom. lol Gang Dalgo or however it is spelled is SO HANDSOME! perfect character for a gangster. and her name is Yoona Kim (which immedately makes me think of YuNa Queen, the skater, so its awesomeeeeee :)) anyways, i love this drama!

p.s., this lady thats all acting weird that lives in the house with Yoona is played by the lady who played Mu-bin's mom in Heaven's Fate (King Flower Fairy)!!!!! she was all serious there so its kind weird seeing her act goofy lol.

p.s. TURNS OUT SHE is GANG daLGO's mom!!! cute lol

Archived