[Drama 2006] Dr Kkaeng / Dr Gang 닥터 깽

s@nbi

Guest xosandy

2/27/06 – In her new drama “Dr. Gang”, Han Ga In plays an intelligent doctor Kim Yoo Na (김유나). Yoo Na’s elder brother was killed by gang members. Then she bumps into a fake doctor (played by Yang Dong Geun) who is pursued by scoundrels. This fake doctor makes her very confused and involves her with a prosecutor Suk Hee Jung (석희정) played by Lee Jong Hyuk. Afterwards, three of them form triangle love relationship.

coming200602270742110.jpg

2/28/06 – Park Shi Eun (박시은, 26) will costar with Yang Dong Geun (양동근) and Han Ga In (한가인) in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Doctor Gang (닥터 깽)” scheduled to be aired by MBC following the final episode of “Palace”. She plays the role Lee Hye Young (이혜영) who is the classmate and sister-in-law of the heroine Kim Yoo Na (김유나, played by Han Ga In). Hye Young’s husband, a detective, was killed by gang members. She bravely raises her son alone. Sometimes she is also stubborn and impratical. Currently, PSE is busy in CF and movie projects. Her lastest drama was “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang” aired in 2005.

200602281252332100_1.jpg

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2006/02/28/20060...252332100.shtml

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602281038191110

park shi eun!! hooray! looks like a pretty good cast. :]

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyfany89

^ ooo Park Shi Eun..

i really didn't liker the character that she acted in SGCH..haha

but i hope i like her character in this drama~

thank you for the news sandy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miyawoks

wow finally found this!! after finding out about this series, i'm counting the days when goong ends!! hehehehee

wow finally found this!! after finding out about this series, i'm counting the days when goong ends!! hehehehee

Guest hana3917

this looks interesting... i will watch it when it starts... hopefully I could get subbed... hehehe... the main actor is great. Saw ROYOW, he made me cry.. which is a good thing..

Han Ga In is beautiful always..

Guest dadedum

anyone caught the first ep? how was it? ko bok-su -- his name in ROYOW just stuck with me. :D

whoops never mind i forgot that goong still has 2 more eps to go :blush:

Guest wonbinlover

Can't wait to see Yang Dong Geun back in dramas and he's acting for the same person that made ROYOW. Ha Ga In is cool but she doesn't act really well. Can't wait til Goong finishes so i can watch this. I really hope it gets subtitled so i can understand what they say. Nonetheless i'll watch it anyways.

Archived