• Last Reply
Guest toiLET

HANGAIN!!!! omg i love her!!! dude cant wait to watch this drama

hopefully someone will soon upload a link in ysi or mega keke<3

Guest danny4rang1004

i wanna watch!!

yang dong gun

gosh i missed him

would someone be kind enough to provide a nonclubbox link?

Guest jahye

I just got done watching the first episode.

:mellow: I have no coherent thoughts or extreme emotions about it.

I know I need to watch at least a couple more weeks to have any firm thoughts about the drama, but within the first episode, nothing has really taken my attention.

I don't know if I like it or dislike it.

I don't know if I find it interesting or boring.

:lol: Maybe it's because I've already fallen in love with the other jopok drama, Bad Family, that I have very little room in my heart for another drama right now.

But I'm going to keep watching this. I guess it's a good balance from the comedic jopok to a real, serious jopok.

Hi Jahye, may I ask what is a "jopok" please?

BTW, simply lurve your synopsis for Bad Family (which is a good stand-in whilst I patiently wait for the English-subs from the Great Subbing Team) B)

jopok is a gangster.

at first i thot there was no thread for this. im still debating whether to d/l or not, but i usually d/l all dramas for a couple epis. until i really cant watch past 5 minutes. lol. i still havent started bad family so i have no dramas to watch on wed/thurs. not much of a fan of any of the actors, but my reasons for watching dramas arent for the actors. ^_^

HanGaIn is pretty, acting okay. YangDongGeun is not the hottest but hes okay and i like him as an actor. i dont find Kim JongHyuk attractive in any way but hes not bad in acting ^_^

hopefully the first epis. has some elements that catch my attention

Guest el dia

Rating for Epi 02

Nationwide - 13.2% (8th place)

Seoul - 13.7% (8th place)

-------

I am uploading the MQ version for this drama..

My box is naynay123.

wow han ga in looks soo cute there!! it looks like she's in high school.. cant wait to watch it...hopefully in MU or YSI :blush:

too many dramas airing right now! i wanted to watch this one because i like the actors, but i don't have time to watch any new ones right now...

for those who've watched the first episode... what did ya think? worth watching so far?

Archived