@ohitsmcee welcome here in gong yoo page it's nice to have many fans here so we can chat and share all GY news & pics & videos together , i'm sure 2017 'll be a big year for Gong yoo , we 'll see him alot in CFs, magazines, fan meeting and may be awards ceremony

@CatchMine_ID you 're welcome , please share or send me your youtube channel i loved all your MV but i can't find it now :(

about coffee prince thread , there's one but no one update it , anyway here's the link 

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Gong Yoo 공유 | Congratulations on your Daebak Drama : Goblin 도깨비

@princess nour90 thanks for the link!:D

and here I wanna share my FMVs for Goblin that features of how our truly daebak actor Gong Yoo as Kim Shin a.k.a Goblin... Hope you guys will lovin' it too especially with the OSTs are so amazing on ear! So happy for you Mr. Wonderful, thats a really awesome production for a kdrama!!!

Spoiler

Currently on going : Round and Round Goblin OST FMV & FMV Vol. 2 of Mr. Wonderful only^^

• Like 9

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

@princess nour90 thanks for the link!:D

and here I wanna share my FMVs for Goblin that features of how our truly daebak actor Gong Yoo as Kim Shin a.k.a Goblin... Hope you guys will lovin' it too especially with the OSTs are so amazing on ear! So happy for you Mr. Wonderful, thats a really awesome production for a kdrama!!!

Dear @CatchMine_ID thx for creating all those amazing MVs, you're so talented! :heart: They the lyrics+scenes perfectly synced,,, Awww,, will be missing this drama as well as the couples for a long time :wub::wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 122am said:

Wondering what is the next project of GY now that Goblin has wrapped up! Does anyone have the info about his next project? 

i'm sure GY won't choose any drama or movie now he'll take a break after his 3 movies, drama , even his agency "Soop Management"  stated that GY 'll shoot CFs, magazines only after goblin end 

Anyway , i'm waiting for GY return , i'm waiting for drama comeback i even made a list of actors& actresses i want GY acted with them :D

• Like 6

I'm waiting for his return too. I hope after a well deserved break he comes back with more amazing movies and dramas. I can't decide which I like him more in. I guess dramas since we get to see him for 3-4 months whereas movies are over after 2 hours.

Question for you guys: anyone ever write him fan letters to the address they listed on the first page? I would LOVE to write him one even though I dont speak Korean. 

• Like 6

I'm having a very severe Gong Yoo withdrawal! :bawling:

The downside of having your favourite actor being so exclusive is that you don't really have many outlets to see him in. I realize nothing much is exposed about his personal life, no big scandals; only rumours of him dating his co-stars. He doesn't really do variety programmes either and our only consolation is that one episode of Running Man.  I found an episode of Ya Shim Man Man that he's in but that was very old and not subbed. 

I think I'll just go and play that People Inside interview over and over again.

• Like 8

Gong yoo left message in his fanclub "YOO&I"

Lonely and Brilliant

It was literally lonely & brilliant times.
It was a strange and beautiful life.
Sometimes, I could not endure. I doubted & blamed myself.

Each episode, it's like a mountain that I need to climb over... Screenwriter, director, staffs, fellow actors and all of you who absolutely believed in me & gave me loves...
With everyone's blessing, I had crossed over my mountains and reached here safely.

Very fortunately, I would like to say because of everyone's effort, even it's just a little bit, it has become part of the success.

Thankyou all

When think about Goblin who will be sending off his loved ones in future and left alone, somewhere in my heart feels hurt... I sincerely pray that he will love EunTak & live happily in the 3 remaining life.

Goodbye...
PS1: There was a heavy snowfall right after the final broadcast. I was afraid of your concern, in fact it was depression of the Earth^^
PS2: Asking call time to confirm how long I can sleep. How silly was I. We have "celebration party" tonight. Without thinking of anything, laughing & clamoring, I am pretty good in the drinking acting^^ -GongYoo

Spoiler

i felt GY pain in his message , i don't know why may be because of Goblin end , or he felt lonely like goblin especially he said before actor job is lonely job :( Anyway i'm happy our Goblin "GY" care about Eun Tuk too :wub:

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

i felt GY pain in his message , i don't know why may be because of Goblin end , or he felt lonely like goblin especially he said before actor job is lonely job

He did say he got lonely every now and then in his previous interviews. I hope he finds love soon :) I am more than willing to volunteer. I'm also Cancer so ... just saying GY lol 

Also I think he's just exhausted. He had movies and a drama to work on this year. And then wrap up party, concert, photo shoots later... etc. He looked so sad and tired in his last video to his audience. I think that last crying scene in the tea room really got to him because I remember him saying he falls in love with each character he plays as and the actress he plays with. Imagine him setting up his mind to really believe he lost the love of his life. That must have been so hard. No wonder that crying scene seemed so natural. He's such a great actor.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nerdy Mina said:

He did say he got lonely every now and then in his previous interviews. I hope he finds love soon :) I am more than willing to volunteer. I'm also Cancer so ... just saying GY lol 

Also I think he's just exhausted. He had movies and a drama to work on this year. And then wrap up party, concert, photo shoots later... etc. He looked so sad and tired in his last video to his audience. I think that last crying scene in the tea room really got to him because I remember him saying he falls in love with each character he plays as and the actress he plays with. Imagine him setting up his mind to really believe he lost the love of his life. That must have been so hard. No wonder that crying scene seemed so natural. He's such a great actor.

i agree with every word you said the last 5 months he wasn't GY he was Goblin "KS" of course he felt all pain & loneliness of his character what makes the end of this drama a bittersweet end is the long long wait of Goblin to meet his bride again.

Anyway, i want GY takes a light role , all his roles in 2016 was heavy filled with tears for sure it affects him i want to see his bright smile then he can choose heavy roles as he wants :)

• Like 6