Guest natedao

Happy new year YooGals!

yes nate.. you MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST watch BTSC.. ^^ remember.. MUST WATCH! hahah

unnie mommy, good morning to You & happy new year! :)

gashhh...you too!!! i will i will unnie mommy--->i'm good girl?

btw,thkssss...s you unnie & LF for keep us updated all goodies!

hello hello hello.

i really like BABY YOO last night...his happy face is radiating.

true to his word...for in his cyworld he said that he will be happy little by little and not dwell on sadness anymore. :phew:

my tribute to Our Main MAn...BABY YOO :)

Cheers YOOGALS.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...YOOcongrats.gif

unnie queenie, Happy new year to you! yes YOo is so splendid and handsome last night!

from his words in Cyworld that's really help his fans feel a bit relived with his MS, i wanna thank him for saying that

"thank you very much Gong Yoo"

good evening my angel! i hope he just went to the john and not rushed to see someone to offer his award...... :lol: jealous and suspicious me :lol: i noticed that too (his absence in the group pic). i hope they have a victory party so he could hang out with his cp co-stars. yeah right..... you know i have something else on my mind :lol: gosh you've been super busy today mbc awards took away your bonding time with your family.... emabarrassingly to our advantage because of all the goodies you unselfishly shared with us and still digging for us YooGals! thanks my angel! pls go backread p731... <_<

faye, our friend in THA thread noticed that all actor and actress under Sidus who won the award last night,they're not in the picture! They might have party together with their company.

Good Evening My friends ^^ YOOhouse full of happiness. All good thing happen ^^ it's just like im dreaming when i thinking abt. last night. it's worth for cancel all trip for baby YOO ^O^ My Happy holiday 2007 ^^V

yeh, it's the best gift for me to see him on the stage actuallly!

--Hello..My Angel...im so happy to chat wt.you this morning^^; btw, Happy Wedding Anniversary :rolleyes: I wish your little Angel& Prince dont naughty at your perfect dinner tonight....555+ Let's me check my baby YOO nik >_<

Mr.Double Zero=Mr.Cantata=Mr.M&M=Mr.Bottle Green=Mr.Elf=Mr.Excellence=Mr.YOO=Mr.Gong YOO=Mr.Gong Ji Cheol= Ours Baby YOo~

really unnie Mommy, yesterday was our wedding anniversary? Wow....congrats!

--halooo sissy ^^ help me create baby YOO's nik now !! 555+

can we remember all OC???

-- Errrrr...so sorry sissy, say PEACE&take a deep breath ^^;;;; BTSC ??? Ohhhh...i just saw 2 eppi. Mr. Baby Face sooo cute~

one more Baby YOo's nik!!!

-- My Twinnie>_< how abt. your vacation^^? i hope it's great. when you came back this house full of ur joking words too. Miss you. *tight hugs*

halooooooo..o, classmate tangx2! do u have a gift from the moon for me? *tight big warm hugs* lol

ck, thanks for Yoo new year fanart :)

euchan unnie, where're you today?

hello to all the yoogals!

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOO!

& TO BABY YOO HAPPY NEW YEAR

nana, happy new year to Yoo too :)

Happy New Year to you queenie.. It's still eve at your side right? :D

im still in 7th heaven...cant just get over the feeling of happiness yet for our BABY YOO's achievements.hehehe
I don't think YOOgals will get over the happiness yet.. We will keep the happiness with us for the next 2 years right? ;) Echoing you ~ WE ARE SO PROUD of our BABY YOO. Anyway, I don't care about the online voting results too... I'm truly happy that baby YOO is acknowledge for this acting talent this time rather than being popolar. awww.. I'm looking forward to 6th Jan pic spam too.. his megawatt smile, his adorable gesture when he make mistakes with his songs.. wah!! can't wait! :P Hope there will be even more coverage than the August fans meet.

Good morning nate.. Happy New Year to you too! so are you starting afternoon shift this month?

gashhh...you too!!! i will i will unnie mommy--->i'm good girl?
yes.. me too encouraging you to watch BTSC.. that is the drama I fell in love with YOO... :wub:

faye, our friend in THA thread noticed that all actor and actress under Sidus who won the award last night,they're not in the picture! They might have party together with their company.
oh yeah.. how come I didn't notice that? GHJ and JH was not in there too.. lol!! Yeah.. Sidus must be having a meeting with all of them huh?! hehe

yeh, it's the best gift for me to see him on the stage actuallly!
yeah.. the last time I saw him on stage was 2003 for a newcomer award.. gosh! it takes him 4 years to get best actor.. :sweatingbullets:

really unnie Mommy, yesterday was our wedding anniversary? Wow....congrats!
Thanks nate.. but actually it wasn't yesterday.. it's tomorrow.. :P

Guest luvbbyoo

BTW, talking about CP, calling Singapore Yoogals.. *wave* luvbbyoo and HappyToy. How was CP on Channel U last night? Good?

Good Morning, Angelie.

:wacko: It was a disaster. Although it is in dual sound, my old TV doesn't allow me to switch to Korean audio so I have to bear with the Mandarin dubbing.

I was switching between DVD (by innoform)and TV last night to do some comparison since I was quite put off by the Mandarin dialogue and some of the translation/subtitles are totally different! Even the names of some casts such as EunChan's sister, HanKyul's cousin and HanSeung's GF are changed! Some translations/subtitles are quite badly done. DVD version is not perfect as well, especially episode 1 - scene where HK's Granny and Mum scolded HK and robbery scenes (conversation between EC and Gorilla). Simple words such as "No" are even not mentioned in the subtitles. <_<

Picture quality of the TV version is much sharper and clearer. The DVD images are far too saturated.

The Mandarin dubbing for the two versions are totally different. TV version sounds horrible, especially HK and EC. My hair stood when I was listening to them. :crazy:

What a nightmare! :blink:

I shouldn't have complained so much. If I haven't watched the DVD, the TV version would be perfect. :blush:

I think I'm the only weirdo who did such comparison. I'm very sure all other viewers have enjoyed the drama last night. :)

Happy New Year to all YooGals!

Good morning luvbbyoo. Happy New Year to you.

Thank you for providing the updates about CP in Singapore... Sounds like you were keeping yourself busy while watching it.. :D Too bad you can't switch to the Korean audio. luckily you can't switch the audio, or else your remote control might go up in smoke! lol! So the names are changed? I'm not surprise.. I wonder how they determine the names.. I thought they would translate from the sound.. but sometimes it's not. and I'm not surprise they change the dialogue too. When I was watching OFD, I was cracking up when one of the lines that Yuri said "What if I don't have anything on?" became "What if I want to eat roasted chicken?" LOL!!!!

So the DVD quality is not as good as TV? Is it orginal DVD? If it is, how is it possible that TV be better?

The Mandarin dubbing for the two versions are totally different. TV version sounds horrible, especially HK and EC. My hair stood when I was listening to them. :crazy:
lol!! So much for the excitement huh?! well, one of the reason you feel that way is because you got used to the Korean version.. Like me, when I first watch OFD in Mandarin dub also I find it spooky.. even more spooky when I hear GY's voice in Mandarin suddenly changed to his orginal voice when he speaks English. lol!! It's like totally different tone of voice. :wacko: but of course I'm thankful they switch to his voice then.. :rolleyes:

I shouldn't have complained so much. If I haven't watched the DVD, the TV version would be perfect. :blush:
yeah. you should enjoy your TV version.. maybe you should mute the voice instead and watch Han Kyul only.. haha. You are not a weirdo.. just curious.. so did they do any censorship?

viewimageva6.gif

*** Credit dcGY ***

Guest luvbbyoo

I don't think YOOgals will get over the happiness yet.. We will keep the happiness with us for the next 2 years right? ;) Echoing you ~ WE ARE SO PROUD of our BABY YOO. Anyway, I don't care about the online voting results too... I'm truly happy that baby YOO is acknowledge for this acting talent this time rather than being popolar. awww.. I'm looking forward to 6th Jan pic spam too.. his megawatt smile, his adorable gesture when he make mistakes with his songs.. wah!! can't wait! :P Hope there will be even more coverage than the August fans meet.

Well said, Angelie. He is my first and only actor that I adored so much after watching Korean dramas for so many years. The polling results will not erased the traces he has left in our hearts. :blush:

A big Thank You to those who have contributed to the videos and photos so far, especially the recent award ceremony. I wasn't able to watch this on-line (must be due to "traffic" congestion). The constant and almost instant update of the ceremony was exciting. I was jumping for joy when he finally received this long deserved award.

I'm definitely looking forward to the photos and videos his fans meeting. How I envy those who could be there with him.

BTW, Angelie. I have problem opening up the video clip of "Gong Yoo message to Japan" after downloading. This message popped up when I tried opening the file "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." May I know what software you used to watch this video? Trying to resolve this problem. I love his cute expression very much and want to keep this video as part of my collection. Thanks. :)

Well said, Angelie. He is my first and only actor that I adored so much after watching Korean dramas for so many years. The polling results will not erased the traces he has left in our hearts. :blush:
He's my first Korean crush too.. I wasn't a K-drama fan but I've watched BYJ's Hotelier way before that but he didn't touched my heart. But Gong Yoo did.. and I'm so proud that I get to know him and he never fail to impress me thus far.. I admire his previous work, and I admire him even more now. you are right luvbbyoo.. There is no way that polling results will erased the traces he left in our hearts.. :wub:

A big Thank You to those who have contributed to the videos and photos so far, especially the recent award ceremony. I wasn't able to watch this on-line (must be due to "traffic" congestion). The constant and almost instant update of the ceremony was exciting. I was jumping for joy when he finally received this long deserved award.
yeah.. I was jumping for joy too!! wah.. it just feel so great listening to his name being called... I wish I know what he was talking about.. if I'm not mistaken, he mentioned something about his mom and dad.

BTW, Angelie. I have problem opening up the video clip of "Gong Yoo message to Japan" after downloading. This message popped up when I tried opening the file "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." May I know what software you used to watch this video? Trying to resolve this problem. I love his cute expression very much and want to keep this video as part of my collection. Thanks. :)
Now, I'm using GOM Player - http://www.gomplayer.com/ for most of my video viewing.. :) awww.. I love baby YOO's cute expression too.. ahh. .this man sure knows how to charm his fans everytime.. he had a cute puzzled expression in his 2007 New Year's message too.. ohhh.. Tell me! How can we not love this man.

Guest luvbbyoo

Good morning luvbbyoo. Happy New Year to you.

Thank you for providing the updates about CP in Singapore... Sounds like you were keeping yourself busy while watching it.. :D Too bad you can't switch to the Korean audio. luckily you can't switch the audio, or else your remote control might go up in smoke! lol! So the names are changed? I'm not surprise.. I wonder how they determine the names.. I thought they would translate from the sound.. but sometimes it's not. and I'm not surprise they change the dialogue too. When I was watching OFD, I was cracking up when one of the lines that Yuri said "What if I don't have anything on?" became "What if I want to eat roasted chicken?" LOL!!!!

So the DVD quality is not as good as TV? Is it orginal DVD? If it is, how is it possible that TV be better?

lol!! So much for the excitement huh?! well, one of the reason you feel that way is because you got used to the Korean version.. Like me, when I first watch OFD in Mandarin dub also I find it spooky.. even more spooky when I hear GY's voice in Mandarin suddenly changed to his orginal voice when he speaks English. lol!! It's like totally different tone of voice. :wacko: but of course I'm thankful they switch to his voice then.. :rolleyes:

yeah. you should enjoy your TV version.. maybe you should mute the voice instead and watch Han Kyul only.. haha. You are not a weirdo.. just curious.. so did they do any censorship?

Ya. They changed some of the dialogues and names. That's enough make me pull hair :crazy: (I hope I will not go "botak" after the whole drama)

:lol: I was still considering to buy a new TV so that I can listen to Korean Audio. Maybe it's not a good idea if the remote controller or TV will be go up smoke? :sweatingbullets: (just joking)

Yes, I spent more than S$50 in getting the original DVD. I'm quite disappointed that the picture quality is not as good as TV. :tears:

I don't think the TV version has been censored, at least for last night. Not sure whether about other episodes though. I remember Channel U deleted some scenes of Goong/Palace quite sometime back and the viewers were furious and wrote to the press to complain about it. I hope they don't repeat history. <_<

Now, I'm using GOM Player - http://www.gomplayer.com/ for most of my video viewing.. :) awww.. I love baby YOO's cute expression too.. ahh. .this man sure knows how to charm his fans everytime.. he had a cute puzzled expression in his 2007 New Year's message too.. ohhh.. Tell me! How can we not love this man.

Thank You!!!!!! I'm able to see him now.

Ya. They changed some of the dialogues and names. That's enough to kept me irritated. :crazy:
haha.. well, just enjoy the funny side of it.. :D I wonder if Taiwan's version does that too.

:lol: I was still considering to buy a new TV so that I can listen to Korean Audio. Maybe it's not a good idea if the remote controller or TV will be go up smoke? :sweatingbullets: (just joking)
haha!! if you were to switch around like what you did, I think it's not a good idea to get a new TV yet.. LOL!!

Yes, I spent more than S$50 in getting the original DVD. I'm quite disappointed that the picture quality is not as good as TV. :tears:
yeah.. I can't believe that original DVD quality is not as good as TV too.

I don't think the TV version has been censored, at least for last night. Not sure whether about other episodes though. I remember Channel U deleted some scenes of Goong/Palace quite sometime back and the viewers were furious and wrote to the press to complain about it. I hope they don't repeat history. <_<
so Channel U will listen to viewers? If they do, that's good.. our local stations here doesn't care what viewers want.. they just do it their way no matter how many people are filing complaints. and for sure if CP is here, all the kiss and hot scenes will be goner! and I bet we don't even get a chance to see closeup shot of HK clad in towers sitting on a couch wiping his leg!

Thank You!!!!!! I'm able to see him now.
wah! that was fast.. you are welcome.. :) Now you can watch any types of YOOclips already.. even broken/uncompleted files and videos with wrong file extension.

Guest luvbbyoo

so Channel U will listen to viewers? If they do, that's good.. our local stations here doesn't care what viewers want.. they just do it their way no matter how many people are filing complaints. and for sure if CP is here, all the kiss and hot scenes will be goner! and I bet we don't even get a chance to see closeup shot of HK clad in towers sitting on a couch wiping his leg!

<_< Never. The complaints are useless. They can even change their programme last minute. I remember a few years back, they were supposed to show one Korean Drama by ChaeRim (can't remember the English title, chinese name was 亲爱的你) the next day, Saturday. It was annouced in the magazines, newspaper and even advertised on TV for quite sometime. Guess what? They just changed to another drama without notice that day. No explanation was given. I was mad! I emailed a complaint to Channel U but they merely apologised without giving any reason for the sudden change. :crazy:

Oh no, I can't imagine what is left if these hot scenes are removed! :blink:

I was still thinking of those five scenes that GY "negotiated" with the PD to remove. I was hoping that they will release a uncut version DVD in yesasia, just like Full House and Sorry I love You. However, by looking at the pre-order versions, my hope has gone with the wind. :mellow:

Happy New Year to yoo!

Happy New Year to you all!

Wish you improve greatly and have a health body in 2008!

hello and good morning shalia. Happy New Year to you too. :)

<_< Never. The complaints are useless. They can even change their programme last minute. I remember a few years back, they were supposed to show one Korean Drama by ChaeRim (can't remember the English title, chinese name was 亲爱的你) the next day, Saturday. It was annouced in the magazines, newspaper and even advertised on TV for quite sometime. Guess what? They just changed to another drama without notice that day. No explanation was given. I was mad! I emailed a complaint to Channel U but they merely apologised without giving any reason for the sudden change. :crazy:
I guess those are standard features of both our local stations huh? well, at least our don't seem to change programme without notice so far.

Oh no, I can't imagine what is left if these hot scenes are removed! :blink:
hahah.. well, what can I say? I'll just re-watch my downloaded copies.. lol!!

I was still thinking of those five scenes that GY "negotiated" with the PD to remove. I was hoping that they will release a uncut version DVD in yesasia, just like Full House and Sorry I love You. However, by looking at the pre-order versions, my hope has gone with the wind. :mellow:
hmm.. not sure if that negotiation is after the filming or before the filming.. If he had asked the PD to remove it during the time he reads the script and not being filmed yet, then we don't get to see those scenes.

30-Dec-2007 MBC Drama Awards - Announcing Excellent Actor Award

Download for this clip will come later.

Guest queeninmycastle

unnie queenie, Happy new year to you! yes YOo is so splendid and handsome last night!

from his words in Cyworld that's really help his fans feel a bit relived with his MS, i wanna thank him for saying that

"thank you very much Gong Yoo"

howdy nate. :)

happy new year to you too.

yes BABY YOO look uberly gOOd wearing that never ending smile with him.

and everytime the camera will focus on BABY YOO i'll be like this :w00t::w00t::phew::):wub::wub::sweatingbullets: and i cannot *blink* bwahahaha

SUCH A FINE GENTLEMAN...our EXCELLENT MAN IN YOOHOUSE. :wub:

Happy New Year everyone.may everyone be WELL and HAPPY.May everyone wishes be fulfilled. :D

Happy new year chooade and welcome to YOOhouse :)

can't wait to watch the whole mbc awards clip where GY and YEH won! anyway, gtg. i'm sick right now. prolly coz of too excited for CP tom night! :P i have my tv tuner ready btw. can't wait to record it! :D

naomz just dont forget to mute the volume if you dont like HK's voice...better concentrate on BABY YOO's face than his dub voice okis?hehehe

Enjoy spazzing over Coffee Prince and HK :)

haha..same thought as me!!! Everyone seem like to tease both of them, especially the MC..when YEH giving her speech, the MC asked YEH anyone else she want to thanks to, so that no regret in future? But she said her managers..:P So, at the end the MC asked her, she have anything to say for GY for his enlistment.. :lol:(My feel was the MC trying to 'guide' her to say abt YOO, but she not do so..:P Last choice, that MC asked directly..haha)

hmm..you using router?? I'm downloading from bigfile now, but very slow, 8hrs to go.. :sweatingbullets:

According to Korean fans, YOO absent in the group pic because he went to meet his fans from YOO&I outside of MBC...because it was so cold outside..so sweet :wub: :wub:

GYEH holding hands before YEH going to stage :P

LF thats what i thought reading the translation...that the MC was putting YEH on the spot.

but YEH being smart answer the question differently...just like her other interviews regarding oppa.

but after she said that she knows oppa will work hard and return FIGHTING...then i can say that she knows BABY YOO will definitely survive MS. such confident from the young princess warrior eh.

oh i so love what she answered to jjh when he teased her about her being happy with Cp manager GONG YOO and without a second thought she say's YES YES im very happy.wahhhhhhh a little revelation ain't it?...im my cultish mind lol.

BABY YOO and mr. hong was so supportive of YEH...they assured her that she will bag the award thats why i think they hold her hand...and see BABY YOO's reaction when the MC called out YEH's name...he was happy no doubt.

Guest luvbbyoo

yeah.. I was jumping for joy too!! wah.. it just feel so great listening to his name being called... I wish I know what he was talking about.. if I'm not mistaken, he mentioned something about his mom and dad.

Yes. I heard that too! He must be a nice baby at home too. :)

According to Korean fans, YOO absent in the group pic because he went to meet his fans from YOO&I outside of MBC...because it was so cold outside..so sweet :wub: :wub:

That's so sweet of him. His Korean fans are so lucky!

Guest queeninmycastle

4 Hr.(My time) before bye bye 2007.im very lucky&happy to meet baby YOO this year.

Today is my 94 th day that i knew him. and for my every YOOgals that i meet first til now,you so rock.^^>

(My Angel-Twinnie-Val-Neng-Queenie-Tika-Pach-FayGong-Sissy-SantaLF-Euchan Unnie-

Baby Ellis-Jinkzz-liron-Texashot-)

you made my YOOmories full of happiness, Everything.

Happy YOO Year 2008 !! :lol:

ps) gotta go to count down wt. baby YOO now lol

wow OC dale the spy girl boss...watta memory you have.

you still remember when and how many days you got to know BABY YOO.

i had a good time with you too OC...hope we can still have more for the coming years and years to come.HAPPY NEW YEAR BOSs. :D

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD AFTERNOON YOOgals,

Thank you Yehbaby for your detailed report of Best couple award. Me too, still shocked that GYYEH didnot win the couple. So were the audience very muted too at the announcement?

Joicy dear, totally agree with you. It's so ridiculous that The Legend couple win the prize. I watched the Legend too, and admit BYJ and LJA well acting but their chemistry is nothing compare to CP's couple. I understand that BYJ deserved his Dae-Sang and LJA for her New Comer' Award but the Best Couple??? That disappointment fact may turn my fancy toward BYJ to opposite side :angry: Am I too bias? :P Hehehe, but no way, I like BYJ (love him in Hotelier, not in The Legend). But I love YOO more :wub:

My Chippy, you're back from the Moon? Hehehe, Yeeah, YOOYEH the BEST COUPLE.

Proud to be YOOgal :)

Hi Val...miss you much.

i agree with you...im not bashing the BEST couple winner bcoz for me GYEH's the BEST COUPLE ever in my heart...but basing on what i've read so far with regards to this...those who saw legend commented that they are a pair but not really a couple. so how can they call it best couple...BEST means the couple should have a 100% chemistry to convince viewers that they really are a couple drama wise. and it doesn't take to ba a scientist to see the GREAT chemistry between BABY YOO and YEH. this is not being bias...im just stating a proven fact point blank.it doesnt justify just bcoz BYJ is popular that the awards giving body did not look carefully on this category.what the heck <_<

OH well...its been over and done with...GYEH will forever be our BEST COUPLE.

Good morning YOOgals!

I'm still full of happiness right now. It all felt like a dream yesterday but when i woke up today,

i said to myself that it wasn't a dream after all. Although I'm disappointed about the Couple Award

but I guess BYJ's ajumma force is huge! I mean really really huge. I'm starting to believe that it must

be a computer problem or something.. i mean come on! 90+% of the votes. It's just too hard to believe.

Anyway, this means that GYEH have to have another project together so they can win the Couple

Award in the future :D

BABY ellie HAppy New year :)

hope so too baby, that YOOYEH will work again together someday after his MS.

im pretty sure their chemistry will still be there...remember that the two did not really know each other that well before CP but they get along just fine and pulled CP with a Big Bang.

so i guess no matter what kind of project it maybe in the future they will again show us that they are the BEST COUPLE indeed.

voting poll via net??? SUCK big time. so unreliable :tongue2:

so happy to have come to know you too BABY Ellie...i hope YOOGALS will continue to support BABY YOO and each other for more years to come.

Guest queeninmycastle

hi queenie! LOL! Me too im still flying.. though im one night delayed! :D If i seen it live.. i guess i wont be back.. on earth! LOL!

thanks to this! So true in our heart! :lol:

chippy chippy kai. Happy new year girl.

im like in a drunken stupor seeing so many GOOdies that night...gosh it was so exciting to watch BABY YOO live receiving his EXCELLENCE award. woot.

my mind is still flying somewhere out of space as of the time being bwahhaha.earth calling meh.

HAPPY NEW YEAR dear.

dont over work yourself ok.

are u doing the countdown tonight?

me? i'll be moving out to a new environment tomorrow morning.

im so excited already bwahahaha. :)

are you still in 7th heaven?

still celebrating BAbY YOO's achievement?

me too.cant get over the fact that it is a GOOD year-ender for BABY YOO.

so happy for him. :)

i am so happy for you queenie.... does it mean you won't be bored to death anymore? a change of environment is always exciting and it's nice that you're looking forward to it with positive attitude coz' that way you are also attracting positive vibes.

i am so happy that Yoo and YEH both won excellence awards. and even happier that they were together last night. i've been reading bits and pieces of infos about their actions which are fodders for cultish minds like ours :lol: gosh- i was ecstatic just knowing from LF that YEH gave Yoo cy skin last dec. 26.... something's really going on between them .... :lol: i really wish we have a chat room at the mansion so we could spazz out to death...... and that's quoting my chan also ha ha ha ha ha ha.... :lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

hey QUEENIE...that's sooo right...im floating in midair...prancing around the house...i love seeing him sooo happy...smiling...he is totally gorgeous!!!!

and to every single YOOgal in the house....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

B)

HAPPY new year A2.

oh yes we all went OMo OMo OMo BABY YOO look to dashingly handsome ...and his... his smile is so contagious that we are grinning from ear to ear too.i even introduce BABY YOO to my old white american co-worker here @ the hospital and she went *open-mouth* when she saw him and out of nowhere she told me...Oh Gosh he was such a EYE CANDY.lol a 70+ something ajumma still lusting after BABY YOO bwahahaha.otoke??? :):lol: