got these from mbc thread links for those who haven't watch the ceremomy

hi :P

My upload to 2007 MBC Drama Awards Part 1 Watch link.

2007 MBC Drama Awards Part 1.1

http://www.maidee.com/program/792073

2007 MBC Drama Awards Part 1.2

http://www.maidee.com/program/792237

credit-mandalaywith

Part2 will update. wait. :)

credit mandalaywith of soompi

Thank you euchan for the Part 1 links.. trying to scan thru it now.. :)

OC.. You always crack me up with the names you give to our baby YOO.. :) yeah.. he cut his hair.. but I thought MS' hairstyle should be shorter than that? :unsure: You are so lucky you are able to catch the event live.. It seems like CP casts has one table allocated for them... and only a few of them turn up.. :(

Angelie unnie, aaaw! I'm so sad right now cause you can't connect! :(
yeah Ellie.. too bad I couldn't connect.. none of the links worked for me.. I even tried logging in to iMBC website and all I get is commercial, commercial, commercial.. but I did get to catch Cantata CF twice!! LOL!! euchan say it's a compensation for me from YOO for not able to watch the event.. :lol:

Hmm.. not sure if these caps have been posted..

viewimageik3.th.jpg viewimagebs1.th.jpg viewimagetl0.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Good morning nate.. yeah.. I'm early.. :P but will be going off soon to prepare breakfast... I slept a little.. still too excited.. lol!! Thanks for the link.. I'm downloading so many things at the same time.. so my line is choking up.. haha. oh yeah.. baby YOO has a million nickname now because of OC.. lol!!! And not to mention all the "Mc" chigurl and myself gave him earlier this year - McDreamy, McSteamy, McSmiley, McLaughie, etc... haha :lol:

Hope you can connect, aalhl and whoever else that needs connection! :)
hello bliss_. Errr... a welcome back to you? :P Thank you so much for the link.. but I've tried them all.. no luck..

its not working for me

mommy can yoo watch it live?

nope.. I couldn't watch it euchan.. but you got luckier than me you are able to watch the important part.. :)

awww.. baby Yoo looks really cute in this one.. :) he's making so many cute faces last night.. :wub:

-- My angel....Can you watch MBC now ???(Just saw your post ,Goshhh i need another hands for tonight!!)
nope.. i didn't watch.. went for goodies hunting instead.. hehe..

Welcome to YOOhouse 윤은혜.

Hi Val.. you made it home for the night too.. :)

hello lily unnie. Lucky you able to connect to the award. yeah... CP won quite a few awards. I thought they could have won more, I'm happy that our couple won the important ones.. :rolleyes: what did Mr. Hong win btw?

i've been camping here and there at the MBC awards thread. tsktsk.. so hard that i cant watch it live. just waiting for updates here and there.. thank yoo guys!!! i can sense that our guy will win the excellence award. i just can smell it.
haha.. I was smelling that too CK, and we are right! hehe... our prayers have been answered.. :) eventhough he share the award with LJK, but I heard they call his name first.. :wub:

I am sooooooooooo shocked right now..

GY and YEH didn't win the couple award nor the popularity award ..

Ellie, I wasn't shock because I've predicted it to be that way already.. Look at the huge difference in those votes!

30-Dec-2007 SPN 2007 MBC Drama Awards Red Carpet

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/6038060913ea7d/

*** Credit as labeled ***

Got to stop here for now... Catch up with YOOgals again later.

30-Dec-2007 MBC Drama Award - CP Table Interview

Still searching for HQ clip for this. :)

Guest natedao

unnie mommy, you wake up so early! Have you slept???

Congrats, Ji Chul Oppa!! It sucks that GYEH didnt win the best couple Award, though..

I love his smirks when JJH teased YEH when they're presenting together onstage, JJH said that YEH seems happy with Sajangnim of Coffe Prince, and she answered 'yes, very happy' or something like that :lol:

i think this's the one del32 mentioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-eZqqyMBY

OC.. You always crack me up with the names you give to our baby YOO.. yeah.. he cut his hair.. but I thought MS' hairstyle should be shorter than that? You are so lucky you are able to catch the event live.. It seems like CP casts has one table allocated for them... and only a few of them turn up..

hahaha...unnie now BaBy YOo have a million nickname already!!!

i'm beyond shocked. this is completely ridiculous. BYJ and LJA won over 92% of the votes for best couple! :blink:

Talk about the determination of BJY's fans and their power voting.....might as well put him in the running for korean president. he'll probably win. <_<

and lucky for Lee Ji Ah, coz those who vote for BYJ probably vote her at the same time since one click submits two votes (male and female). there is no way she is more popular than YEH. :rolleyes: if the voting was separate for male and female actors, YEH would've won. <_<

I totally agree with you. It's just ridiculous and not convincing at all. If it's 60 or 55%, it's more natural.

Guest Do something

What a day. Waited so long until this day. Just wanna shout out loud… YAAAAAAAAAAAAA He WON he WON.

(Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed that he just won only one award. I thought he’s gonna win them all :tears: .)

I think GY put on some weights recently ‘cos in CP, he looked a bit skinnier. He looks so fine, healthy and happy today. Keep thinking about MS… so sad :wacko: . When he’s on top of his career then he has to stop it.

I don’t like JEH’s hair today. She’s so skinny and that hair looks bigger than her body (she looks a bit old).

Watching MBC drama awards 2007. Even I don’t understand what they’re talking about but I feel the atmosphere is so exciting.

Thank you all for posting pics and links.

Wish you all the best and luck in 2008.

Thank you euchan for the Part 1 links.. trying to scan thru it now.. :)

OC.. You always crack me up with the names you give to our baby YOO.. :) yeah.. he cut his hair.. but I thought MS' hairstyle should be shorter than that? :unsure: You are so lucky you are able to catch the event live.. It seems like CP casts has one table allocated for them... and only a few of them turn up.. :(

yeah Ellie.. too bad I couldn't connect.. none of the links worked for me.. I even tried logging in to iMBC website and all I get is commercial, commercial, commercial.. but I did get to catch Cantata CF twice!! LOL!! euchan say it's a compensation for me from YOO for not able to watch the event.. :lol:

Hmm.. not sure if these caps have been posted..

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7683/viewimageik3.th.jpg/url] http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7903/viewimagebs1.th.jpg://http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/...imagebs1.th.jpg://http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/...imagebs1.th.jpg http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7652/viewimagetl0.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Download:

*** Credit as labeled ***

Got to stop here for now... Catch up with YOOgals again later.

Still searching for HQ clip for this. :)

good evening mommy

its my pleasure trying to dig some more links coz i can't watch part 1.2 of that link

trying to download from clubbox but im having difficulties coz i think i need some points for to to be able to download,all i do is trial and error coz whats posted in the tutorial is different from the things that come up in my screen gosh

Good night everyone try to do my replies tomorrow

and thanx for all the goodies posted

+++watch the table interview before sleeping thanx again

Guest natedao

-- and i already plan for Big dating with Seo Gun >__< tomorrow. i wanna go to NZ with Seo Gunnnn~ :lol: (if im not wrong remember that OFD was shooting some eppi. in NZ or AUS ^^??)

OC....whooo who who forgot me MBC award report!!! :angry::angry:

btw,i just got Biscuit Teacher Star Candy, the one who gave it to me told more than 10 times...."you MUST watch it"!!!

-- Hello Unnie Euchan...sissy so nice. she never bully me^^ only me force her to do many thing for baby YOO~ and and....

im just kiddin' :P

Euchan unnie! you see she's really mean me!

hehe unnie euchan..you still there! have a good note sleep with YOo! *hugs*kisses*

hi! i'm new here and i just wanted to say how much i love gong yoo!

just finished the coffee prince and i am obsessed with how adorable and charming he was in there. and might i add, gong yoo and yoon eun hye are the best on screen couple. ahh, i just love them and can't get enough of them :) i hope they win the best couple tonight at the mbc awards or go on stage or take pics together. ahh, so excited!

you guys are really awesome in this thread with all the info and pics. i love it!

hi 'greensunflower', welcome to the warm YOO house!

i know chippy's your twinnie....just messing with you and hoping she's read it.... that she's on the way to forgetland coz she's been MIA for quite sometime..... wohooooooooooooooooooooo tangtang.....come out come out wherever you are...... missed you girl! :lol:

faye, i think Kai is now on the way to the MOON! hahaha.. she must sweat blood over backreading&reply! :w00t: hahaha *hugs chippy*

that's true. they at least celebrated their achievements together tonight and cheered for each other. that was nice. :D it is soo YEH to hurry up to the stage to present Yoo with flowers. she's a sweet and thoughtful girl. last year when YEH won best new actress on KBS, she handed one of her own bouquet of flowers to Nam Sang Mi, who also won, but did not receive flowers on stage. yeah, YEH's big round expressive eyes filled with tears is very Eun Chanish...hehe.....and baby Yoo had this huge goofy grin making him even more adorable. :lol: everytime the camera zoomed towards baby Yoo, he was flashing that wonderful happy grin. seems like he put on a bit of weight...and YEH too. :lol: he picked an unusual outfit....it stands out coz of the color. hmm...green to represent the army? ;)

i'm in the same time zone as angelie...it's 5 am already, so gonna catch some sleep now before i have to get up in 2 hours time. :P looking forward to your yooems, haha....tonight must've given yoogals lotsa inspiration! :wub:

isn't green the color of money and prosperity? but yeah also represents the army. for me, i like the way both of them are not too skinny although i saw a shot of YEH wherein she looked a little haggard. who wouldn't - january 14 is unstoppable and inevitable (my cultish mind again! :lol: i was able to catch some sleep but my head's still buzzing! too bad i have to work tomorrow....shucks....

catch you later and have a pleasant YOOdream!

faye, i think Kai is now on the way to the MOON! hahaha.. she must sweat blood over backreading&reply! :w00t: hahaha *hugs chippy*

:lol: so superrrrrrrrrrrrr mega busy to stop and say hi to us who missed her :lol: i bet she's just too happy to complain coz' our baby YOO won an award for excellence!

aahhhhh!!!!! i'm so happy not only he attended the awards night he also wins!!!!! waaahhh!!! thanks for the links guys, another video collectible of Gong Yoo oppa!

Sharing part of YEH's speech... Credit mishybear@YEH thread.

MC's ask again, "Gong Yoo is going to the military service. Can you say something to him?"

YEH's response was: "My younger brother is in the military service as well. I know he will work hard and return. Fighting!"

(and when YEH says "Fighting!"... GY goes "woot!" hahaha)

Errr.. LF.. that flv link doesn't seem to work.. I had one early this morning too.. same problem.. :(

somehow i wasn't shocked at the outcome of the online votation...some very determined fans there...on the bright side, did you guys see the huge YOO & I banner? they had the biggest banner , i think :D:D
yeah... huge banner.. lol!! YooGals going all out to support YOO.. I haven't watch the clip though.. but I heard that during the Couple award, many were cheering for CP, but when the result came out, it became quieter.. lol!!

yey! he won the excellence award eventhough its a tie with leejunki(?) congrats YOO!
yeah.. GY share the award with LJK.. I think it has been MBC's custom now to giveaway 2 awards.. but Tika told me they call GY's name first.. ;)

Welcoming YOObies - skyeler, Shingai, mymy, hooade, honeypia, bluedolphin30 to Yoohouse.

Good to see you again Faa, lanchan, Liron, del32, any, Dost, joicy.

Thank you unnie Lily for uploading the show.. thanks for the results too.. :)

btw,i just got Biscuit Teacher Star Candy, the one who gave it to me told more than 10 times...."you MUST watch it"!!!
yes nate.. you MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST watch BTSC.. ^^ remember.. MUST WATCH! hahah

20071231101400889d91020vi7.jpg

Guest queeninmycastle

hello hello hello.

YOOGALS are still floating in midair due to excessive happiness.aiyo!!!

this is BABY YOO's greatest gift for us.

havent sleep yet since last nyt...(i open the imbc site since 12 am lol...i think i left the pc running for 10 hours. and it worked really good.)

sad thing is i cannot do screencaps or something coz im at work. <_<

thank you unnie angel and LF for those picspam...A lasting treasure for us since he will be leaving the limelight soon.

i really like BABY YOO last night...his happy face is radiating.

true to his word...for in his cyworld he said that he will be happy little by little and not dwell on sadness anymore. :phew:

my tribute to Our Main MAn...BABY YOO :)

Cheers YOOGALS.

BABY-YOOcongrats.gif

Guest min_montel

Hi YooGals...GOOD MORNING!!!

Hopefully last night everybody have a nice sleep and a nice dream too...WOW!! I am still have mix feeling about last night MBC award. So happy because GYEH won and their work been recognised but at the same time still not satisfied with the result even I know I can't do nothing about it... :angry: I thought GYEH will swept all the award...and Daesang award also won by BYJ which not winning either in Top excellence or Excellence award...still confused about this...

My Angelie, so sorry dear, I don't have any idea what award Mr Hong has won... :P but it was in the earlier part of event. It really feel good watching GY. He look stunning in black and the cute face that he made throughout the event was so adorable :wub: I am so lucky be able to watched it and so lucky too that I am only lost the connection after GYEH won. Now I am downloading it from clubbox but don't have idea when it gonna finish. Started at 2 am last night and until now it still at 46%.

thanks for the dl link lily... i was able to watch at least part one of the proceedings!

My Faye, you're welcome....I am a bit frustrated with the result especially the best couple which I think GYEH deserved it more than BYJ and partner. Even I know this going to happen when dealing with online voting, but still I feel bad about it...

that's true. they at least celebrated their achievements together tonight and cheered for each other. that was nice. :D it is soo YEH to hurry up to the stage to present Yoo with flowers. she's a sweet and thoughtful girl. last year when YEH won best new actress on KBS, she handed one of her own bouquet of flowers to Nam Sang Mi, who also won, but did not receive flowers on stage. yeah, YEH's big round expressive eyes filled with tears is very Eun Chanish...hehe.....and baby Yoo had this huge goofy grin making him even more adorable. :lol: everytime the camera zoomed towards baby Yoo, he was flashing that wonderful happy grin. seems like he put on a bit of weight...and YEH too. :lol: he picked an unusual outfit....it stands out coz of the color. hmm...green to represent the army? ;)

Yeah..they should celebrate it ....together and leave us with lots of picture too...at least enough for us to make fanart for the next two years... :D I love seeing YEH face when GY giving his winning speech....laughing, smiling and happiness really show on her face. I dont know whether it is only my imagination but Baby Yoo and YEH look shy to each other...others also like to tease...it is something going on??? Really need translation on what is going on...

Angelie and iluvyoo2, thanks you for all your goodies...hopefully more to come so we can survived till 2009... :P

Jinnkz....wow! already do ps-ed! Nice artwork...

I need to do backreading. I left the house since Christmas...surely many pages to catch up... :unsure:

To all YooGals and Yoobies....today is the last day of 2007..hopefully everybody have a nice Monday....I also want to wish everybody....

Happy New Year and hopefully 2008 will bring happiness to our life and our friendship will last forever....

**hugs and kisses to all dongseang**...

Guest greensunflower

thanks for all those who are posting pics, links and translations.. so freaking thankful for it. you guys rock!

can someone post a translation for YOO's speech too? thanks!

GYEH winning the excellence awards is very satisfying although they could have won the best couple award too but its okay, we know they are the best!

i am waiting for people to upload the videos of GY and YEH winning with their acceptance speeches on youtube or something. i can't wait to see their facial expressions when each other won! i love that YEH gave YOO flowers.. that is just too precious! and the part where JJH teased YEH about YOO is freaking cute too. GYEH just had radiant faces the whole night.. every smile and every look was so memorable. ahh, i will miss them together!

it would be great if YOO is done with his MS and then comes back and his first project is a sequel to coffee prince.. just where he left off :) a part of me likes to think that YEH will be waiting for his return to carry on part two because CP would not be good if YOO isn't han kyul! there is something special about these two and two years.. its kind of like CP where she goes to italy for two years to study and he's waiting for her.. and now its her turn to wait for him! this is where my GYEH runs wild ;)

definitely gonna miss YOO!

sighsss

time to rewatch the coffee prince and relive all the great moments of GYEH! :)

Guest shaliachu

Good morning Yoogals!

Congratulations to YOO for winning the Excellence Award!

I watched the whole Ceremony last night.

When our yoo got the award,I could not help myself form crying of happiness and excited.

The last day of 2007,enjoy yourself!

Wish you a happy 2008!

I downloaded last night, still okay..about 6mins...all GY scenes, but quality not that good..
nvm.. just wait for HQ.. I've waited since last night, so I don't mind the wait still.. hehe..

Video clip from iHQ

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20071231/V000139587.flv

Credit iHQ and DCGY

I just saw this clip at Sidus.. just downloaded.. uploading the .wmv (HQ) file now.

this is BABY YOO's greatest gift for us.
not only for us queenie.. for himself also.. :wub:

Message from Gong Yoo for 2008

Download: http://sharebee.com/061fab1b

*** Credit: iHQ ***

Hopefully last night everybody have a nice sleep and a nice dream too...WOW!! I am still have mix feeling about last night MBC award. So happy because GYEH won and their work been recognised but at the same time still not satisfied with the result even I know I can't do nothing about it... :angry: I thought GYEH will swept all the award...and Daesang award also won by BYJ which not winning either in Top excellence or Excellence award...still confused about this...
I'm too excited to go to sleep lily unnie.. :) from what I heard, DaeSang winner usually is NOT the winner of Top Excellence.. I understand what they are doing, but I'm not good in explaining it. Also goes to the Golden Acting award.. I believe that award is given because LSG and JH are equally good to grab the excellence award, and in order to satisty fans, they give them the new category and GY/LJK grab the major award.. :)

Now I am downloading it from clubbox but don't have idea when it gonna finish. Started at 2 am last night and until now it still at 46%.
I'm downloading part 2 from CB now.. 1GB file.. started about 5 am.. stopped for a few hours when I went out.. came back continue. now about 37% (400 MB) :wacko:

Good morning shalia. awww.. I have a chance to watch that part last night, I will be crying with happiness like you too.. :tears: