EXCITEDLY WAVES at Angelie unnie, Queenie, otti, Happytoy, kait, kowie22, panmy, inoyume and 3 ghosts

Hugs and kisses to Angelie and Queenie unnie.

HiCalyp, you're here too.

I miss YOOgals so much.

How was your Christmas? I hope you all enjoyed the warm holidays.

Thank you all of you who never get tired express your loves to BabyYOO. I much appreciate all your works at YOOhouse.

To Queenie, muahmuahmuah, :P miss you so much dear. Busiest time of the year eh? I'm sorry to hear your tireness :( Hope you get enough rest time. When are you coming your homeland?

Me? Hahaha, laziest holidays of my life, still lurking into my labor every 2 days but most of the time at home, cooking, eating, watching movies (not dramas). Hm, but have no chance to visit YOOhouse coz my hubby used my computer all time :angry:

I'm still MIA the next few days :lol:

Guest calypso78

Thank you ariesw for the beautifully translated article and thanks for all the hard work . Thanks angelie for bringing it over to us....that article was quite different, more reflective and deep than the others really made me sad that he once had no passion for acting since i believe he his an actor in all his being and he should never stop . Having said that, Yoo should do what makes you happy and if acting doesn't make him feel that then he should look for something else that brings him joy.

yes yes yes...i know. poor chippy bwahahaha a drown chicken...it will be funny.
yeah.. watching chippy flapping her wings will be cute.. :P

he really is a rare GEM...one that will shine all through-out.
AGREE!!

btw unnie, i posted the article in the other house main page :) .
ahh.. yes.. under the gallery right? thanks queenie.

hi Val *wave* I miss you.. *hugs and kisses* to you too. How was your vacation? Hope you will be back in action again soon.. I miss our discussion at School 4 thread at the other side.. ;)

Hi Liron. Glad you enjoy the article. Eventhough it's a bit sad/touching, but it's beautifully written.. gives us a bit more indepth information about baby YOO. And if acting doesn't make him happy anymore, I think the next thing that will make him happy is having a family of his own... :blush:

Playboys Baseball Practice

Download: http://sharebee.com/8f2c35fe

SHOUT OUT at KAYE, how are you dear? Miss you so much.

*Wave* :)

2007/12/26 1st写真集『I LIKE YOO』 2008年2月22日 発売決定!

Hi Goldensun, thank you for sharing the information of "I LIKE YOO" here. Pls drop more often so that we have some YOOgals who understand Japanese, ;)

Oh i see!! ummm but you see ?? after BTSC if i wont wrong understand,there are many K-dramas has plot like that !!

well...and What do you think how many YOOgals in Malaysia^^? my memory i was saw in this house right ? but i cant remember her name. Oh oh Santa LF , Vall ,Tika umm anyone else ^^"?

OC dear, congrats for your YOO-necklace, how lucky you are. How's your real work and YOO-spy mission? :D

Btw, Val is Vietnamese, not Malaysian my dear :lol: A tight hug to you.

oh yeah, Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony!!!!!!!

His schedule at SidusHQ

12월 30일 참석

Thanks for the news, Santa LF, you're the best :)

-----------

Edit++++

Huhuhuh, Soompi ate my post :fury:

Guest queeninmycastle

To Queenie, muahmuahmuah, :P miss you so much dear. Busiest time of the year eh? I'm sorry to hear your tireness :( Hope you get enough rest time. When are you coming your homeland?

Me? Hahaha, laziest holidays of my life, still lurking into my labor every 2 days but most of the time at home, cooking, eating, watching movies (not dramas). Hm, but have no chance to visit YOOhouse coz my hubby used my computer all time :angry:

I'm still MIA the next few days :lol:

next week VAL...i'll be having my grandest vacation ever hehehe.

Good to hear that you enjoyed the holiday.

yay just give hubby a chance or else he'll be really really jealous with BABY YOO. :P

Guest kayelee

HELLO YOOGALS!!!

<_< I miss YOO all...hope you all had a wonderful christmas! :)

faye,val and angelie, thanks! am really happy. will watch One Fine Day after I'm done watching Coffee Prince. :lol:

waves to--> SOUXSIEBUFF, ilah, aalhl, panmy, lheeyah, movall, otti, blackcoffee

backreading...

From ariesw... I feel so touched reading the article... :tears:

Oct-2007 Esquire - It's Time For Rest

Once again, deep appreciates to ariesw for your touching translation, and Angelie unnie for posting here :tears: Is the author the same person who ariesw also translated her/his article some time ago? Teary eyes reading these two articles, the earlier one becoz her beautiful describes about YOO, this one about his true feelings. Love him.

OMG...reading the article unnie angel made me sad again just thinking of 2yrs without a glimpse of this guy...iTS just so unbearable :tears: .

runs off to *hide* inside the closet to *sob*

getting such respect as this from a writer proves that BABY YOO is really a rare GEM...simply one of a kind.

A TRUE "EMBODIMENT" of "PERFECTION"

...gosh i just cant get over this sensation.

BABY YOO is the only actor i respected this much and no one else.

dang IM SO PROUD TO be his fan...Proud to be a YOOGAL.

unnie angel and ariesw...once again you make my gloomy day brighter...love you.muwaaaaah

AGREE Queenie, he's a rare GEM, and I'm so PROUD to be a YOOGAL. Never felt urging to be a fan of any actors before. But I'm really proud to be GY's fan now.

yay just give hubby a chance or else he'll be really really jealous with BABY YOO

Queenie, Oh, you must have the greatest time ever, hehehe.

Yup, coz I dont want my hubby get jealous with YOO, I saty away YOOhouse during my vacation ;)

*wave* to hershy kissez. are you updating the first post for us? :P ahh.. I just checked.. you did.. :) Thank you.. *muah*

So YOOGals.. baby YOO's Screen, School 4 and Ryu Ga Gotoku links should we working now and no mistakes anymore.. :P

Here's an old goodie...

15-May-2006 YTNStar Playboys Baseball Match Part 1 Part 2

Download: http://sharebee.com/7c426093

Thanks Angelie unnie and hershy_kissez for updating those download links.

hi Val *wave* I miss you.. *hugs and kisses* to you too. How was your vacation? Hope you will be back in action again soon.. I miss our discussion at School 4 thread at the other side.. ;)

Angelie unnie, I miss our angel so much, tight hugs to you :rolleyes: still in my vacation unnie. Of course I miss our discussion at School4. Done watching School4 :P Shall we talk about it later at the other side?

Guest kayelee

SHOUT OUT at KAYE, how are you dear? Miss you so much.

Val dear, miss you too! *hugs* I'm doing great. :)

I don't have internet connection 3 days ago that's why I'm not here. And I did'nt get to vote GY. :(:tears: But it's okay cause I had reason for watching CP again. :lol: How's your Christmas?

OMG! is this true? GY will attend the MBC awards? :w00t:

Guest queeninmycastle

yes we can’t be fooled with Yoogals age especially the young ones lol

and I do agree with yoo with regards to stalk

blame it to what we called advance technology.lol

yoogals love to fantasized so much esp. when it comes to BABY YOO...omo dont get me wrong with the term i used in here young'ns hehehe

oh yes we should always include GY in our prayers

should we make a vigil so the Korean government would change their laws and lessen the number of days GY have to due his MS?

yes for him... not to be lonely

not to give-up his passion for acting

not to get sick

not to forget "us" his fans

and for him...to be safe

to be healthy and

to be happy

ha ha Queenie yoo make laugh with that one but you’re right

by using that method at least now I can listen to his BGM

sweety... BABY YOO's cyworld is much more harder to comprehend than tweaking the PS.

but at least we get to hear his BGM.bwahahaha

thank yoo Queenie just hope I can continue making those Yooems

Lol we are just the same,maybe we should seek some advice from Faye so we can make a lot of Yooems in the future

We getting bored ,I don’t think so as long as its GY you’re posting yoo can use the same style everyday

dont put your hopes high on my talent in writing some poetry MYchan...like i said i'll be contented and be happy to do fan-arts for you and faye.

i can assure you that i only made fan-arts exclusively for BABY YOO...and a little bit of YOOYEH nothing else hehehe

Yup we did use the same title,yoo used it first but me didn’t notice it coz im busy drolling over GY’s hotness,hope yoo don’t mind me using the same title

lol im a wandering soul with no direction Queenie,but I don’t wander literally like yoo

shall we abduct GY so he can join us?

Yup remember it and glad your much better now,no yoo shouldn’t remember GY like more mature women lol

it dont matter if we have the same title... as long as its all for BABY YOO...then im cool with it.

maybe we can invite BABY YOO after his MS...after 2yrs right?lol (i just refused to acknowledge the lenght of time he'd be away hehehe)

neh i wont complain with my age anymore if thats what BABY YOO wants bwahahaha. *sorry* girl just got carried away lol.

Edit++++

Huhuhuh, Soompi ate my post :fury:

hmm.. Soompi didn't eat my post today Val, but it gave me IPS Driver error again.. lol!! After a long time of not seeing it again, it comes out of no where.. :wacko:

you will be going back to hometown next week queenie? whoa!! Sounds grand already.. he.he.. Enjoy yourself while you are there.. and hope you will be able to drop in the house still.. :)

hello kaye. *wave* miss you too.. welcome home.

hi again Val.

Is the author the same person who ariesw also translated her/his article some time ago? Teary eyes reading these two articles, the earlier one becoz her beautiful describes about YOO, this one about his true feelings. Love him.
Not sure if the previous article is the same as this one, maybe not.. the previous article was a Chinese one and it didn't mention the source of information.

Angelie unnie, I miss our angel so much, tight hugs to you :rolleyes: still in my vacation unnie. Of course I miss our discussion at School4. Done watching School4 :P Shall we talk about it later at the other side?
wah.. you sure have really long vacation.. :) You are done watching School 4? That's fast! hehe... yes yes.. we will talk about it at the other side after your vacation.. :)

yes for him... not to be lonely

not to give-up his passion for acting

not to get sick

not to forget "us" his fans

and for him...to be safe

to be healthy and

to be happy

awww.. we will pray for these every night, queenie.

ok girls.. it's nearly 5.30pm my side.. got to go now.. see YooGals again later this evening. *hugs and kisess* to everyone. :)

Guest kayelee

thanks for the link angelie. love the 2nd pic. SOOOOO CUTE! :rolleyes::wub:

Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you!

I am a fan of GongYoo from China!

GY’s Chinese fan club is a big and warm family in our China.

We all love his everything with our whole heart!

Looking forwad that Yoo may come to our China someday!

Welcome shaliachu! wow! he also have fans in China. enjoy your stay! :)

any, merry christmas to you too! Nice fanart! :)

Guest queeninmycastle

I am happy that he'll be attending the awards ceremony but at the same time sad also. Days are passing by quite so fast and he will be leaving us for awhile. As I am typing my post, I am literally in tears (sorry guys, can't help it) and my sister who is beside me is giving me the look. :(

The good thing is that we can have a glimpse of him before the year ends and again, on his last fan meet on Jan 6. Guys, I am telling you, if he wears a black suit or a black top on awards night and at the same time show us his killer smile, its either I will cry until I ran out of tears or I will melt to death...... I MISS YOO!!!!!!!

oh atsigrace dont be suprised...its not just you crying every now and then...this simply shows how we love our BABY YOO.

more tears to flow... i tell you when that day comes :mellow: .

Guest queeninmycastle

Part 1:

the new generation seem to be pervier huh? Must be because of Kai,

we are her disciplines after all LOL!

Tsk tsk.. bad Kai.. she can't get enough of YOO. She even holds him

imprisoned in her closet but she's still not satisfied!

I have mine right here beside me just to be on the safe side =D

It will be cute right? Plus we all won't mind seeing

him have a good laugh too :lol:

Praying for that every night queenie unnie!

chippy kai is so pasaway.

she's not scared if i burn her wingy if she'll get BABY YOO away again.

OMO...kai the naughtiest and the perviest among all?bwahahaha *calling* kai...

yeah it will be super cute to see BABY YOO's siggy laugh again and again and again.

WAVES at rcu3, blackcoffee, otti, kayelee, aalhl, Happytoy, ilah

Btw, excitedly say hi to Blackcoffee, I see your name many times but I haven't got a chance to welcome you. Enjoy your reading :rolleyes:

You all won't believe this. I'm going on a two weeks vacation

to my home country. Guess the date and time. Jan 14, 30 minutes / one hour after baby YOO.

I seriously don't know what to say about this :blink:

Ellie tongseng, what to say? :rolleyes: Just pack all your feelings and enjoy your journey ^^ How's your holidays dear?

Hi AA, you always surprise me at your beautiful arts, keep going on dear.

Hello and good evening Yoogals

i miss YOO all...back from our extended christmas celebration last night but went straight to bed...woke up sick ( sore throat , body malaise, cough, ) this morning...need to backread but just don't have the energy...for those who pm-ed me...got them all but will respond when i'm feeling better..hopefully tomorrow....leaving YOO all with FanArts to make up for my absence.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...faces_ofYoo.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...1/fanArt_GY.jpg

thanks DA for the textures

Jinkz my dear, warm Christmas eh? Get well soon.

And thank you for those nice goodies.

Hi~iluvyoo2 :) Nice to meet yoo~~ Yoo are welcome. I think that Yoo are very nice excellent because yoo often share good news about Baby YOO. Thanks a lot. BTW~That's right. Yoo got it. I am also in hjrx.

It's so great to Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony. Wonderful~~~

Hi Sally, glad that you're always sharing good news with us. Thanks so much.

im a YOOer ^^

omg i finished watching coffee prince and <333

the intimate scenes were love

and then i watched she's on duty

and i came to the conclusion that he is a really good kisser :D

Welcome to YOOhouse, tempohearts, have you watched his other dramas and movies? You will definitely *drool* at his smexy.

Val dear, miss you too! *hugs* I'm doing great. :)

I don't have internet connection 3 days ago that's why I'm not here. And I did'nt get to vote GY. :(:tears: But it's okay cause I had reason for watching CP again. :lol: How's your Christmas?

OMG! is this true? GY will attend the MBC awards? :w00t:

Kaye dear, got your internet connection now? Then vote for YOO huh? ^^

My Christmas? I dont celebrate Christmas but enjoy my holidays, hehehe, everyone here has their longest vacation of the year.

I read "The year 2007 Review" at Dramabeans and also want to rewatch CP.

Nate and Chippy, my star candies, we'll meet again in our next semester, next year ^^

My Chan, the wt is really bad in Germany, how's UK? Do you also work today, the last Friday of 2007?I read your message at the other side about YKW, hahaha, funny. I LOVE YOO.

FAYE, miss you so much, miss the time we're in different time zone but same place at YOOhouse. Catch you again next year, eh?

Time for bye now. Send my love to all who I miss my lovenotes here,

Copy and paste from AA

angelie, queenie, anne, wendyoo, faye, ellie, jinxzz, yehbaby, tangtang, eunchan, LF, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,chippy, kai, sunnie, , smilefish, CopperK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, Ariesw, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee, twinnie, atsigrace, msjang,shaliachu, goldensun, knuts, toro5566, ghjs17, ariesw,....

Have fun your last few days of 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hmm.. Soompi didn't eat my post today Val, but it gave me IPS Driver error again.. lol!! After a long time of not seeing it again, it comes out of no where.. :wacko:

hi again Val.

Not sure if the previous article is the same as this one, maybe not.. the previous article was a Chinese one and it didn't mention the source of information.

wah.. you sure have really long vacation.. :) You are done watching School 4? That's fast! hehe... yes yes.. we will talk about

ok girls.. it's nearly 5.30pm my side.. got to go now.. see YooGals again later this evening. *hugs and kisess* to everyone. :)

Unnie, Soompi ate my previous post again :angry: Lucky me I copy it this time before posting, gruuuu.

Yeap, people have long vacation from Christmas to New Year, hehehe, that's why they call holidays season ^^

hahaha, you've to go now but you're still here Angelie unnie?

Me too, got to go now but quick reply before MIA.

Hugs and kisses to all YOOgals.

-----

Edit+++

And this time, error message when "Add Reply" !!!

Guest Yehbaby

Gahhh....soompi loves to chomp on my posts! :wacko:

anyhoo, Baby Yoo will be going to MBC awards?? chinca??? Yehhh!!!!! *happy happy joy joy* :D:lol:

I don't know how many k-dramas has plot like BTSC since most k-dramas I watched are YOO related.. he.he.. well, so far YOOgals Malaysia not many people.. maybe can join with Singapore YooGals too. .haha.. I only know Tika, unnie Lily, mecheko, Yehbaby, and another lili are from Malaysia. Maybe there are some more who are lurking around and decide to keep quiet still.. :D

hehe, angelie....how to form fanclub when we're spread so far and wide in m'sia? about Baby Yoo's popularity here, i dunno...wasn't at home at the time....was BTSC really well received in m'sia? just bought myself a copy of BTSC DVD from Speedy...costs rm79.90, with korean and mandarin dubbing; english, chinese and malay subs. multimedia entertainment produced. seems like all the SBS dramas are imported to m'sia by multimeda and the MBC ones by PMP. i think multimedia is cheaper and better coz it has english subs whereas the PMP DVDs are quite pricey and only have malay/mandarin subs (looking at CP DVD). too bad. *sigh* i'm just gonna burn my own DVDs for CP then.

wah.. come to think of it, I don't think I 'm gonna complain our Malaysian dubbing anymore.. lol! well, besides the weird voice and names, at least they retain some original stuff like the OST, they didn't replace the voice if it's they speak English.. and they don't replace the song nor voice over when they do karaoke or sing live (although I think they did replace last time, but in OFD's case they didn't). :rolleyes: I should be thankful to them huh?

well the Malaysian dubbing for CP will probably be the same as the taiwanese, no? since we get most of our kdramas dubbed in taiwan. i'm also immune to the mandarin by now. it's not that bad. hehe. Baby Yoo's acting can overcome the dubbing and reach out to the audience, like you said. :) but you know what? i dunno...he cries a tad too much in OFD. it's kinda annoying to see him so hung up on Ha Neul. and the plot is just....argh, typical kdrama. i love Baby Yoo's acting, but the story of OFD doesn't really attract me....at least he cut his hair now, so i just enjoy watching Yoo. :P

if YOOGals get annoyed with GY forgetting his lyrics while performing, then she is not admiring him. :) how could one get annoyed looking at his cute expression when he stumbles on his lyrics? He already melted my heart before I get to "complain" about that. .haha how can one resist that killer smile of his? awwww.. I so want to pinch him on the cheek. :P

yeah...so cute and pinchable! (and i'm not just refering to his cheeks... :phew:) and thanks for uploading the Hanryu concert and Japan fanmeet for all, angelie! :)

angelie, queenie, anne, wendyoo, faye, ellie, jinxzz, yehbaby, tangtang, movall, eunchan, LF, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,chippy, kai, sunnie, , smilefish, CopperK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, Ariesw, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee, twinnie, atsigrace, msjang,shaliachu, goldensun, knuts, toro5566, ghjs17, ariesw, ...oh gosh, hope i did not forget anyone please tell me...im trying to make a list...TO ALL YOOGALS...happy new year!

anyany, i missed ya too!! where have u been hiding?? busy end of year, huh? me too....i've got so much to do in the next couple of weeks...2008 is coming by too quickly for me... :sweatingbullets:

From ariesw... I feel so touched reading the article... :tears:

Oct-2007 Esquire - It's Time For Rest

whoa, this has got to be the most insightful, reflective interview i've read on Baby Yoo so far....thanks x1000 ariesw for translating! you're another angel here at yoohouse (the other being angelie, of course!) :)

Borrowing from words I used last time, Seo Gun in “One Fine Day” is similar to Gong Yoo’s image, but in CP, there is a feeling from beginning to end that “the role was written for Gong Yoo, isn’t it ?” like I was watching the real Gong Yoo I know moving about in the TV screen. Based on the current circumstances, Choi Han Kyeul is the image of what all the ladies in Korea would like their men to be, physically handsome and cool, wealthy and capable, he may seem a bit cold, but actually deep inside nobody can be more thoughtful, morally upright, it looks like Choi Han Kyeul is even more like Gong Yoo himself [than Seo Gun was].

this we all sense and agreed upon...right Yoogals? Gong Yoo = Choi Han Kyul. their characters are so similar, it's like Baby Yoo is being himself on the tv screen. which is why he is so natural in this role, and also perhaps explains why he feels so 'exposed' and needs to hide himself after filming is over. when you're showing yourself and exploring your true emotions, so raw and honestly, it makes you feel very vulnerable. only the bravest actors do that...become one with the character. others just pretend or act.

... “Life is lived in the midst of regrets, a life lived without mistakes is meaningless.”[This refers to GY’s quoting this line in the 2006 article to explain GY’s approach to life.]

” “Do you want to increase my burden?” after 40 minutes of talking since we started, actually, he was the only one talking, all I said was “Yes” , “It’s like that” expressing my agreement with him, unable to get any other words in during the interview. This soon to be 30, 29 year old man, is surprisingly having trouble with life , a professional actor suddenly becoming a popular actor, the more he could not come to terms with this process, the more difficult it will be. The beginning of this year was the most troubled period in his life, one of the biggest problems for him was that he was unable to feel any joy in acting, and a fear started to grow in him that acting will merely become a means to earn a living,

i think Baby Yoo is the type of person who doesn't want to cheat his audience. if he no longer finds joy in acting, and just go through the motions to earn a paycheck, he would feel terrible about it. he wants to live and do things with passion. i find this very inspiring, for how many of us can truly say we work because of passion? how many of us hold jobs we merely tolerate to keep our ricebowls and pay the rent? too many.

and he even told me : I would like to thank all those who told me these words – “Do not give up your dreams, become the passionate Gong Yoo once again and rise to the challenge of your next work”. Talking about all the people who worked with him in CP whom he now cannot see regularly, he feels a sense of loneliness, if you say that his concern in his previous works was to meet his own individual expectations, this time he was able to comprehend during the filming process that how you influence the people you work with, the director and the production team, to work together in unison is what is most important, for this he is very thankful. Of course, it would be difficult to be satisfied if this standard is also used to choose his next work. He looks like he wants to pick up a pen and write on a piece of paper “I will not let my passion wane …” and a man able to write those words is indeed a man who has passion.

this reminds me of his fanmeet on august this year, after the end of CP, with the cast of CP attending. they each said their personal feelings about the love they received from CP. Baby Yoo went last. i remember distinctly, he had glistening eyes when he said to his fans his own feeling about the response to CP. he said something like, "i want to thank the people who loved me, trusted me and believed in me from the start. they were even happier than myself about my success. and said, 'what did i tell you? you can do it because you're Gong Yoo ah...". so touching. :tears: i want to thank these close friends of Baby Yoo for supporting him all through these years. if it were not for the people around him who continuously supported him, maybe the fire inside Baby Yoo would have been extinguished by now, after years of being sidelined by other luckier actors. heaven forbid, if he let earlier disappointments and lack of acting jobs eat at him and lost his passion, we wouldn't have the Gong Yoo of today in Coffee Prince.

i am just really happy that he is finally earning the recognition he richly deserves now. whether he wins the award on Sunday night or not, critics and viewers alike have truely sat up and taken notice of Gong Yoo - the true and passionate actor. that is the biggest reward already. Baby Yoo has so much talent. he just needs to believe in himself a bit more. that would make up his 2% lacking.

Guest queeninmycastle

-- Hi..Unnie Euchan, Did she accuse you ?? why you think im so mean to sissy t_t?? i just want her to do for baby YOoOooo~ and she very good English and PS more than me. you should pity me instead of her!! ohhh am i very pity like this :tears: (sob*sob*)

OC dale the spy girl orange dude... :phew: long nick hahaha...be gentle to nate coz she can do YOOnews translations for you free of charge...if in case she be difficult to you?...be gentle still bwahahaha...i was just joking OC.PEACE dude.sure i pity you OC boss :lol::lol::lol:

Copied and posted from VAL who copied/posted from AA hahaha...

BABY YOO,angelie, A2, anne, faye, ellie, jinxzz, yehbaby, MYchan, LF, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,kai, sunnie, , smilefish, CopperK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, unnie Lily, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee,atsigrace, msjang,shaliachu, goldensun, knuts, toro5566, ghjs17,stalk, ariesw,.... and all yoogals from A-Z...soompi included. Few more days before the year ends...ENJOY the remaining days of 2007.LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009...aiyo! for the sake of YOOGALS not to cry i skip 2008 hahaaha but really have a BLESSED 2008 everyone.

thats it for me...its early morning already on the other side of the planet.

GOOD MORNING/EVENING/AFTERNOON everyone.

Guest kayelee

韩星孔侑将举办入伍前最后一次fans见面会

Korean Star Gong Yoo will hold his last fan meet before his Military Enlistment

将在明年1月14日入伍服役的孔侑(孔侑吧),将举办入伍前最后一次fans见面会,向一直支持自己的fans道谢。

Enlisting for his military service on January 14 next year, GY will hold his last fan meet before he enters MS to thank fans who have been supporting him all along.

孔侑在出演MBC电视剧《咖啡王子一号店》(《咖啡王子一号店》吧)之后,人气达到了出道以来的最高点,并凭借该剧获得了MBC年终颁奖礼等多项颁奖礼的提名。

After his appearance in CP, his popularity reached its highest level since he commenced his career, and he received nominations for his role in CP in many categories at the year-end MBC Awards.

2008年1月6日,孔侑将举办入伍前最后一场fans见面会,与1000多名fans共聚一堂。孔侑经纪公司表示:“孔侑希望通过这次见面会向一直支持他的fans表示感谢。”

On January 6, 2008, GY will hold his last fan meet before he enters MS, together with 1000 fans in one hall. GY’s agent company said “GY hopes to show his thanks to his long time supporters through this fan meet.”

孔侑将在2008年1月14日下午到韩国忠南陆军训营所报到,并将在该训练营接受5星期的军事训练,随后他将作为现役军人进行2年的服役。

In the afternoon of January 14, 2008, GY will report at the Korean Chong Nam Military Training Camp to undergo a 5 week military training, after which he will serve as part of the active duty military personnel for 2 years of service.

李奎林/文 版权所有Mydaily禁止转载 -Reporter

For YooGals who would like to watch CP trailers from Philippines, check this out! :D

http://kapeprince.multiply.com/video/item/4

CP Philippines Trailer (@ Veoh)

Download: http://sharebee.com/915bffb1 (CP cut only)

Lucky to those who could come. they'll be able to see GY for the last time...it'll be emotional and the hall will be flooded with tears I'm sure. T_T thanks for this angelie and ariesw. *sniff* :)

I've seen this trailer twice...did you get scared with the voices angelie? :lol:

hi to all YooGals, YooWives and other fans of Gong Yoo lurker (like me :ph34r: )!!!!!!

what's with the Sam Cheng Dong photos? I haven't seen it but much as he want to stay or have a private life, i don't think he'll get that since being an actor means your a public figure, and paparazzi will really get your picture anytime and anywhere... i'm not scaring him or whatsoever, its a part of his life now.

i wish he'll still go to the awards night, its for his fans for supporting him and believing in him as an actor with a pure talent.

i hope no one will be annoyed or angry with my post. ^_^

happy holidays everyone!!! :D

ghjs17, welcome! GY just want to be at least have a good meal without someone staring at you. But of course he can't avoid it since he's a big star now. moreover, he's just bothered about the military thing. :mellow:

OH MY GOD...*calling* kai,neng,anne,atsigrace,bebe sam,naomz and all YOOPinay.

what did GMA do to BABY YOO's sexy voice????

i saw the trailer which unnie angel shared...

did i hear it right??? BABY YOO's voice sounded like "LUPIN"...is coffee prince a lupin romantic version now? lol

WAHHHHHHHHHH i cant take this...they really murdered the original version.

bcoz of you martin version sucks...they should have used the original version by Keith martin.

GMA asianovela dubbing...sucks big time. :angry:

maybe i should take that suggestion to just mute the TV and concentrate on BABY YOO's face.

hahaha! queeni, you knew its LUPIN! :lol: I was thinking of which animae character they put in GY's voice. The voice of Mr. Hong is younger than HK. <_< plus the background! Grrr... they should not took CP in the first place if they were not able to give justice to the drama. :angry: I'm envious on how ABS-CBN handles Spring Waltz...but I love CP more. *sigh*

Guest Yehbaby

heya Yoogals,

for all those who're scratching their heads figuring out how to stream the MBC awards on 30th Jan, you can learn now with these clear instructions :) (thanks to Aquafina from Yeh's thread!). go to this url and find out the methods:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...p;#entry4729248

Copied and posted from queenie who copied/posted from VAL who copied/posted from Any ... :lol:

BABY YOO,angelie, anne, faye, ellie, jinxzz, queenie, val, any, MYchan, LF, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,kai, sunnie, , smilefish, CopperK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, unnie Lily, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee,atsigrace, msjang,shaliachu, goldensun, knuts, toro5566, ghjs17,stalk, ariesw,.... and all yoogals from A-Z...soompi included. Few more days before the year ends...ENJOY the remaining days of 2007.LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009...aiyo! for the sake of YOOGALS not to cry i skip 2008 hahaaha but really have a BLESSED 2008 everyone.

okie, time to reply to my PMs....bye everyone! *starts burning incense as offering so that we will see a surprise duet on MBC awards night...lol*

Guest kayelee

*Wave* :)

2007/12/26 1st写真集『I LIKE YOO』 2008年2月22日 発売決定!

コン・ユ待望の1st写真集『I LIKE YOO』が2008年2月22日についに発売になります。

It has finally been decided that the long anticipated 1st pictorial collection of Gong Yoo 『I LIKE YOO』will be available for sale on 22 Feb 2008.

I=コン・ユのすべて! LIKE=コン・ユが好きなものすべて! YOO=コン・ユがなりたい自分!

I= (means) Gong Yoo 's everthing!

LIKE= (means) All of Gong Yoo's favourite stuff!

YOO= (means) Gong Yoo's expectation of himself!

I did a check for the requirement of registration at the website…

They only accept member who lives in Japan. That is, you will need a valid Japan address to register as their member. <_<

hello there goldensun! too bad only japanese are accepted! <_<

but I'm sure they will accept non-japanese later on. its YOO after all! :)

more YOO means more money! :lol: