Guest atsigrace

OH MY GOD...*calling* kai,neng,anne,atsigrace,bebe sam,naomz and all YOOPinay.

what did GMA do to BABY YOO's sexy voice????

i saw the trailer which unnie angel shared...

did i hear it right??? BABY YOO's voice sounded like "LUPIN"...is coffee prince a lupin romantic version now? lol

WAHHHHHHHHHH i cant take this...they really murdered the original version.

bcoz of you martin version sucks...they should have used the original version by Keith martin.

GMA asianovela dubbing...sucks big time. :angry:

maybe i should take that suggestion to just mute the TV and concentrate on BABY YOO's face.

Hi my queen, just like you, don't know whether to laugh or cry when i first saw CP trailer in GMA. You thought the voice sounded like Lupin but i thought he sounded like a character in Dragonball Z ha ha ha :D Kidding aside, i think good dubbing and promotion contributes a lot to make the drama series successful and i don't think GMA is not doing a great job. so as a certified YOO lover, i am promoting CP starting with my neighbors..lol :D A labour of love. anything for Yoo!!!!

Hi my queen, just like you, don't know whether to laugh or cry when i first saw CP trailer in GMA. You thought the voice sounded like Lupin but i thought he sounded like a character in Dragonball Z ha ha ha :D Kidding aside, i think good dubbing and promotion contributes a lot to make the drama series successful and i don't think GMA is not doing a great job. so as a certified YOO lover, i am promoting CP starting with my neighbors..lol :D A labour of love. anything for Yoo!!!!

whaaaaa...you are so right atsigrace...HK's voice sounded like that of Dragonball Z character...yikes...don't like it...and their name was changed to Andrei and Arthur...double yikes...hehehe...i think i'll stick to english -subbed version of CP.

hi aahl! Oh, so that's the pic... poor him, he can't get a privacy before he leaves for his MS. I still hope/wish he will go to the awards, i know i'm being a little bit(?) inconsiderate about he's feelings but i still want to to see more of him before he leaves for MS. :tears: I'm collecting all his pics, interviews, magscans and other videos to compile it for my dvd collection of Gong Yoo. :blush:

Good early morning YOOgals...

hi YOOGALS!!! :)
hi lanechan.

hi again shaliachu.

It seems that he is not quiet well…a little lonely?

Whatever , be happy,man!

yeah.. with the fact that he had to leave soon, I'm sure he's feeling sad and lonely, eventhough he tried not to show it to us fearing that we might be "contaminated" by his feelings.. but yeah.. I think we can still feel it.

It made me upset that I could not take part in the fans meeting… :(
don't be sad.. I'm sure there will be lots of news and clips like the August one.

Hello OC... you sounds like you missed a lot of YOOnews.. you must have a very busy Christmas holiday.. :) I miss you too... and nate too.. Ahh the Christmas Charity on behalf of YOO's name, right? How was it? Good response? I hope it's extremely successful. Wish we can join in the charity.. well, maybe next time our international club can organise some charity events too? hehe...

-- Hi..ariesw Thank for translation. My angel....from baby YOO's msg. i have a lot of Q to ask you. Ummm...i think i understood his feeling even if not very much. it seem baby YOO was expected by his fans and i dont think baby YOO need MBC award before he leave. i easily fall in love with all his msg. cant believe that !!
you have questions to ask me? I'm not expert, but you can still ask.. :P yeah.. after reading his heartfelt message, I think baby YOO doesn't need the MBC award either.. He only needs to know and REMEMBER that he will always be NO. 1 in his fans heart.

-- Hi...SantaLF Oh my....dont you tell me baby YOO just saw that pics -__-? Gosh....he feel unhappy right??

i wonder that Did he know that paparazzi pic. was taken by his fan or Real paparazzi?? I dont know it before that he feel uncomfortable!! what should we do if someone meet him accidentally ?? i means a politely ask for take a photo right?

that message was dated 12-Dec.. I think that pic came out about the same time too. actually I thought that pic was taken by a fan who accidentally saw him.. but I guess you are right that she should ask his permission first... anyhow, that's over.. I hope baby YOO has got over it.

-- Oh.....Goshhh My Angel..you made me Numb again !! if i just only know before that baby YOO will popular in Japan.

i wont quit my japanese... t_t So sorry i cant help you just a little. btw, i think only members in Japan can order this DVDs

i checked Register form ummm try to read some Kanji but no word refer to International or something like foreigner. i hope i'll wrong understand *_* and member fee only for Japanese 6,300 YEN Gosh..my Angel I feel disappointed :( it seem JP fans have more benefit than other fans.

haha... did you quit Japanese recently? He started to get popular in Japan middle of last year. yeah.. according to my Japanese friend, the pictorial is currently available for the fan club members only. So far it's not yet available over YouKorea or other commercial sites... and you are right, Japanese Fan Club is for Japanese only.. :(

-- How many Gosh that i said?? Goshhh.... he try to hide his sadness!! look at baby YOO acting like a cried children.

He smiles but i dont think so.

haha!! countless "Gosh".. lol!! yes.. baby Yoo is trying to hide his sadness definitely. He's trying to surpress his feeling so that we won't feel sad... poor baby YOO.. things must be tougher for him.. that's why YooGals must stand strong to support him no matter how sad we are.. if baby YOO can do it for it, we can do it for him too.

-- and i found the answer ^^ Very cool answer and i bet sure baby YOO feel this way !! btw, After you & Queenie go to baby YOO's cy together !! you both understand his mind. dont forget let me know if you go to his cy again okay ?? ^^
glad you found the answer OC.. so I assume that you have no more questions? he.he... well, I will surely drop in his CY again.. just don't know when.. when I feel like it I guess.. probably before 30th I might drop a note again.. :P or on new year's day.. :D

Good morning my faye. Had a busy Christmas?

Angela! Welcome home again.. :) You have been busy too.. flying here and there.. how are you doing these days? Hope everything is fine for you.. yes.. you are right, you can always find me here... and now at the mansion too.. (check my siggy if you are not aware of it yet). luyidudu suggested that I seek your help in promoting it @ gongyoo.com :P heheh...

I have to say that I totally agree with you, angelie. I am the same blood type as YOO. so, I think YOO just doesn't want to disappoint his fans and himself about this award thing. The more hope there is the more disapoointment you will get. This is my philosophy I had no idea if this is also Yoo or not. Ha Ha!! :D As you said be4, he already is the best actor in our mind, so who care if he win that metal or not... B) I only want to see him again.
you same blood type as YOO? me too! :lol: you are right, baby YOO doesn't want to disappoint us too.. And I agree to that philosophy of yours that the higher the hope, the greater the dissapointment. Yeah.. we only want to see him again.. if we don't get to see him on the 30th, then nevermind.. we will definitely see him on the 6th, right?

Do you know which photo that made YOO blue, I don't think only a spy picture that he had meal with his friend will made him felt sad. The name he mentioned in that message is a name of place, and I heard someone said that place is where he lived... But, no one really know whice photo is that made Yoo depress.
so you think his dining with friend pic isn't the photo that made him upset? hmm.. then I wonder which photo. but in any case, what ever photo is it, he just want to be left alone or at least have his permission I guess.

wah! another good colorisation work, jinkzz. :) We should post more black and white pic for you.. lol!

Guest natedao

Good morning YOoGals!

unnie mommy,you wake up early again :lol:

next time they should verify it with You and OC dale "the spy girl/boss" bwahahahaha

unnie Queenie&unnie mommy, i did inform him already! and added next time(i'm pretty sure that he has to write about BaBy Yoo again after CP on-air!)you can check everything about Gong Yoo at "Yoohouse" either "the masion" and i'm pleased to do that can contact me directly.If i can't help i will tell unnie Angelie to help!!! *hugs*

(also i told him to prepare himself as our unnie&unnie mommy is on her way to his publshing house now :P:P:P hahaha..)

Well, i guess Yoo is over the Xmas spirit. He changed his storyroom display picture, his BGM and he seems kinda sad or moody. *sigh*

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2504/scr365e5708zk9.jpg

Liron, yes.. his storyroom display seems so blue :tears:

Hi queenie.

yes.. as long as he knows that we love him.

very well said queenie... so now you are starting to read baby YOO's mind.. :) I guess he is trying not to be disappointed again. It's understandable... If it's me, I won't put too much thoughts in it either.. and also that way, if he really wins the award, it would be total happiness... I think from his interview, he had also mentioned that he doesn't look forward too much on getting an award and being popular... he just want to be remembered as an outstanding actor. As long as he did his best, winning an award or not, it doesn't really matter as long as he knows that his fans are supporting him always - now, for the next 2 years and after. whether to attend or not to attend, we'll just leave it to him.. if he feels happier not attending it, then we just respect his decision.. after all we still look forward to seeing him on the 6th Jan... and that would be more meaningful.

unnie mommy, i'm waiting Jan 6 too. i wanna see his cute smile when he sings on the stage(when he forgets the lyrics hahaha)again before he leaves for MS wanna see his shyly acts and at the end of all his fanmeet showing his kind respect by bending himself down the floor in front of his fan and wishes for everybody althought he might say sth about his leaving which absolutely make all the audience in the hall cries including me!!! A bit sad and i know he will be sad too... But as you said in next 2 years,being right here to support him whenever he's back he will know how much his fans love him not only because of his popularity from CP neither Choi Han Kyul but because of GONG YOO himself! yes it's more meaningful to see him being himself!

-- Hello sissy *Tight Hug* i just read baby YOO msg. (is that we think the same right?)and watched his msg to Japan.

i feel "....."

OC, i'm still drooling over your gift,grinning everytime i'm eyeing to the frame goshhhh....cute YOO tks tks tks

yes we think the same in that point OC! I admire him more over again!(don't know the other word can defined 'more' better than 'more' or even don't know there is limitation for my admiration toward him???)

He's like what we call here "Indie guy" who nomally thinks in the different way compared to the others! but in the way that it should be and....... the way that "makes me love him" :P

Guest silentmarj

did i hear it right??? BABY YOO's voice sounded like "LUPIN"...is coffee prince a lupin romantic version now? lol

bcoz of you martin version sucks...they should have used the original version by Keith martin.

maybe i should take that suggestion to just mute the TV and concentrate on BABY YOO's face.

yeah! I totally agree with you...I'm going to mute the tv and rather I'll just play the original yoo's voice at the same time...hope it will fit on at time...gosh gma really sucks! I hate them!

Yoo's Last Meeting with Fans

Gong Yoo is having his last fan meeting, on January 6th, before enrolling in the army. His agency 'SidusHQ' said that they are holding this meeting as a means of thanking fans for their love and support. "We feel that this fan meeting is going to have a lot of meaning and is going to be one that will be remembered for both the fans and Gong Yoo." Gong Yoo is scheduled to enter the military on January 14, 2008.

Gong Yoo gained an immense amount of popularity and fans this year through the MBC drama 'Coffee Prince'. On the 2007 MBC awards show, Gong Yoo was nominated for 'Most Popular Actor', 'Best Couple', and the 'Best Actor Award'.

With all of these celebrities headed to the military these days, we wonder how many will pull a Yoo Seung Jun.

credit: allkpop.com

what is yoo seung jun??I'm so innocent..........hehe :lol:

Guest natedao

Quick post from my desk....

Nate...likewise, I have many dongseang to celebrate Christmas with. I am glad you like your present. That is one of my favorite song too... :D and I am sure one day you can do better than mine... ;)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/min...l/January-1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/min.../January_v2.jpg

Have a nice day everybody...

Lily unnie, thanks for that encouragement :D i will practise more often(if have enough time! :w00t: )and hope i can show it to you soon :P

thanks once again for Baby Yoo Jan calendar.

YOO changed his juke box today.

This is playlist~~

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z123/pe...33/playlist.jpg

sally,thanks for Yoo's cyworld playlist

happy Boxing day Yoogals!

sigh. reading his latest message for Yoo&I saddens me. it could be a dark foreshadowing that babyYOO will NOT turn up at the MBC awards. :tears: even though i agree with Yoo that many of the year end award ceremonies are just another publicity stunt for the various tv stations to pat themselves on the back, it's still nice to have a big, fun-filled, albeit self-congratulatory party for the fans to revel in.

yehbaby me as well i deadly want to see him attending MBC award but like unnie mommy said if he's not willing to go ..... i'll just grin and bear it!

Jinkz unnie,thanks for dropping here. althought i dont celebrate,hope you have a Happy celebrating over there:)

calypso, i wish he'll attend MBC award too but as I said how much i need to see him on the stage but if he's unhappy to go it's OK!

Euchan unnie, have a nice boxing day(i have no idea what it is actually??)

yeah! I totally agree with you...I'm going to mute the tv and rather I'll just play the original yoo's voice at the same time...hope it will fit on at time...gosh gma really sucks! I hate them!

good morning!marj,sorry to hear that but isn't better mute the tv and just see BaBy YOo's face suggested by unnie Queenie?

Guest silentmarj

good morning!marj,sorry to hear that but isn't better mute the tv and just see BaBy YOo's face suggested by unnie Queenie?

good morning to you too....oh yeah I'll also try unnie Queenie's suggestion....I think its better...I just have to look at Baby Yoo's face and everything will be alright..I might not hate gma for awhile for this reason..hehe

Good Morning to all Yoogals

I woke up early to visit the thread..yeheey!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi atsigrace..

Kidding aside, i think good dubbing and promotion contributes a lot to make the drama series successful and i don't think GMA is not doing a great job. so as a certified YOO lover, i am promoting CP starting with my neighbors..lol :D A labour of love. anything for Yoo!!!!
well, as much as I hate dubbing, but on the lighter side, it's a chance for YOO to prove his acting too, that no matter what language it is, whether one understand it or not, if he's acting is good, people will get attracted no matter what.. At least that was what happened to me.. like I've mentioned before, our kdramas are dubbed in Mandarin, and I just don't have mood to watch any kdramas. But when I did, baby YOO charmed me, eventhough that's not his voice. It's because he was able to convince the viewers with his outstanding performance and delivery of his role. So, if he can make me fall in love with him in BTSC, I'm sure CP will have no problem at all. :rolleyes:

whaaaaa...you are so right atsigrace...HK's voice sounded like that of Dragonball Z character...yikes...don't like it...and their name was changed to Andrei and Arthur...double yikes...hehehe...i think i'll stick to english -subbed version of CP.
lol!! those names crack me up jinkzz.. it's total makeover.. :sweatingbullets: YOOpinay will have to scratch head trying to get that name into their head.. like I'm scratching my head now trying to get those chinese names in OFD into my head. lol! At least I remember Seo Gun = Ah Jian. and my daughter was screaming Ah Jian instead of Gong Yoo! LOL!!

hi aahl! Oh, so that's the pic... poor him, he can't get a privacy before he leaves for his MS. I still hope/wish he will go to the awards, i know i'm being a little bit(?) inconsiderate about he's feelings but i still want to to see more of him before he leaves for MS. :tears: I'm collecting all his pics, interviews, magscans and other videos to compile it for my dvd collection of Gong Yoo. :blush:
hi ghjs17. according to LF, that would be the pic.. but there could be another pic we are not aware of? :unsure: haha.. I'm sure everyone still wish for him to appear at the award ceremony just to catch a glimpse of him.. but like you say, youare collecting all his goodies for compilation, so you will still be able to see him whenever you want, right? So take good care of the goodies until he comes back.. you can do it.. :)

queenie.. see you later.. You take care too.. :)

Good morning nate.. yes.. mommy woke up a bit early this morning.. planning to go to the market in a while...

unnie Queenie&unnie mommy, i did inform him already! and added next time(i'm pretty sure that he has to write about BaBy Yoo again after CP on-air!)you can check everything about Gong Yoo at "Yoohouse" either "the masion" and i'm pleased to do that can contact me directly.If i can't help i will tell unnie Angelie to help!!! *hugs*

(also i told him to prepare himself as our unnie&unnie mommy is on her way to his publshing house now :P:P:P hahaha..)

Did you actually wrote to that reporter nate? ahh.. it would be easier if they hire you as the reporter.. lol!!!

unnie mommy, i'm waiting Jan 6 too. i wanna see his cute smile when he sings on the stage(when he forgets the lyrics hahaha)again before he leaves for MS wanna see his shyly acts and at the end of all his fanmeet showing his kind respect by bending himself down the floor in front of his fan and wishes for everybody althought he might say sth about his leaving which absolutely make all the audience in the hall cries including me!!! A bit sad and i know he will be sad too... But as you said in next 2 years,being right here to support him whenever he's back he will know how much his fans love him not only because of his popularity from CP neither Choi Han Kyul but because of GONG YOO himself! yes it's more meaningful to see him being himself!
yes nate.. I want to see baby YOO stumble upon his lyrics with a cute smile and his signature laugh and his prestigous Korean bow of respect to his fans. and I think it would be a crying event too. I have a feeling not only his fans will cry, but he himself will cry as well. :P afterall he's an emotional person. and you are totally right nate, it's more meaningful to see him being himself and being remembered as GONG YOO.

yes we think the same in that point OC! I admire him more over again!(don't know the other word can defined 'more' better than 'more' or even don't know there is limitation for my admiration toward him???)

He's like what we call here "Indie guy" who nomally thinks in the different way compared to the others! but in the way that it should be and....... the way that "makes me love him" :P

wah! well said nate.. that's how I feel too!! I can't stop admire him for being different, for being daring to express himself and trying new things, for being honest and sincere, for being caring and thoughtful towards his loved ones (family, friends and fans), and everything... I can't seem to find any limitation for admiring him either.. :D

An early morning to you too marj04.

hello knuts. Welcome back. how are you doing?

here is a old MV with Gong Yoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOXQyz888UU

thanks for sharing the MV.. it's ok, we don't mind watching it again.. It's a very old MV and one of my favourite too although it's a bit sad... I love baby YOO's young look in the MV.. :)

alright.. time to go.. see you all in a few hours time.. Take care and *muah*.

Good evening YooGals! I'm home finally- was sneaking in and out while at work and it was so hard not being able to post so now i'm on backreading and lovenotes mode--

*waves* excitedly at copperkey_kulet, blushingpink, kowie22, ladylana, jerryaabb and one anonymous user.

hey there kulet..... missed you girl... and i missed YOO as well :lol:

Guest orangechocolate

Good morning My day YOOgals... :rolleyes:

*Wave to*...My Angel-Sissy-Twinnie-Queenie-Neng-FayGong-Jinkzz-Tika-SantaLF-Vall-Ellis-unnie Euchan-C_K-del32-yoobee-yehbaby

and all YOOglas...

at work now and thinking all abt. baby YOO's yesterday ^^??

Good early morning YOOgals...

Hello OC... you sounds like you missed a lot of YOOnews.. you must have a very busy Christmas holiday.. :) I miss you too... and nate too.. Ahh the Christmas Charity on behalf of YOO's name, right? How was it? Good response? I hopeit's extremely successful. Wish we can join in the charity.. well, maybe next time our international club can organise some charity events too? hehe...

-- Yep...you right ^^ "YOO gives light for the blind" We have a fun activities to the blind children. Painting, read a story , singing and have dinner. We gave a Christmas present for them. and finally all Volenteer have a little meeting >_< we prepare a Christmas gifts which consist with baby YOO for cast lots. Gosh..i prepared Mr.M&M in the big frame & Big M&M chocolate...Guess what i get back?...baby YOO necklet umm...how can i explain that ?? will show you on PM this evening or may be i can post it here ^^ so cute!!

you have questions to ask me? I'm not expert, but you can still ask.. :P yeah.. after reading his heartfelt message, I think baby YOO doesn't need the MBC award either.. He only needs to know and REMEMBER that he will always be NO. 1 in his fans heart.

-- ummm.. dont you think baby YOO knew abt. something that we said before about Battle Zone or not ^^? if you remembered Baby YOO said have some fake fan talk to him badly. He said in YOO&I after finished CPR. i try to thought positive he should not be think the same ummm..or am i too serious ^^" ?

haha... did you quit Japanese recently? He started to get popular in Japan middle of last year. yeah.. according to my Japanese friend, the pictorial is currently available for the fan club members only. So far it's not yet available over YouKorea or other commercial sites... and you are right, Japanese Fan Club is for Japanese only.. :(

-- i quit last year, y_y Study hard and no time go to a class. Gosh..why i dont see OFD in that time *_*?

if only i saw, i'll be a YOOgals last year and try to study Japanese for him !! now my Japanese very baby like my PS skill.

haha!! countless "Gosh".. lol!! yes.. baby Yoo is trying to hide his sadness definitely. He's trying to surpress his feeling so that we won't feel sad... poor baby YOO.. things must be tougher for him.. that's why YooGals must stand strong to support him no matter how sad we are.. if baby YOO can do it for it, we can do it for him too.

-- Blurrrr mode when i saw your answer. btw, i love his acting* Bye Bye * His beautiful hand :wub:

glad you found the answer OC.. so I assume that you have no more questions? he.he... well, I will surely drop in his CY again.. just don't know when.. when I feel like it I guess.. probably before 30th I might drop a note again.. :P or on new year's day.. :D

-- really ^^!! it's my long holidays too.. see ya

so you think his dining with friend pic isn't the photo that made him upset? hmm.. then I wonder which photo. but in any case, what ever photo is it, he just want to be left alone or at least have his permission I guess.

-- if not his dining pic. i though now we should see new paparazzi pic ,right? but nothing happen until now so im pretty sure it should be his dining pic. or in the other hand . Lucky fan dont want to share his pic to us. ^^

OC, i'm still drooling over your gift,grinning everytime i'm eyeing to the frame goshhhh....cute YOO tks tks tks

-- Thank you for YOOexplain for all YOOgals sissy this is just a part of him that we knew i think, he carefully shows his thought to us. it's a hard to decide if i were baby YOO , i cant do like him 'cause you knew what's happen in K-pop community but baby YOO can do it. im very proud to be his fan. V^^ and sissy... that's especially for you !!

im glad you like it^^;

Good morning My day YOOgals... :rolleyes:

*Wave to*...My Angel-Sissy-Twinnie-Queenie-Neng-FayGong-Jinkzz-Tika-SantaLF-Vall-Ellis-unnie Euchan-C_K-del32-yoobee-yehbaby

and all YOOglas...

at work now and thinking all abt. baby YOO's yesterday ^^??

hello there OC.... gosh did i miss YOO all? couldn't post yesterday coz' was so tired and then back to work today!

Yep...you right ^^ "YOO gives light for the blind" We have a fun activities to the blind children. Painting, read a story , singing and have dinner. We gave a Christmas present for them. and finally all Volenteer have a little meeting >_< we prepare a Christmas gifts which consist with baby YOO for cast lots. Gosh..i prepared Mr.M&M in the big frame & Big M&M chocolate...Guess what i get back?...baby YOO necklet umm...how can i explain that ?? will show you on PM this evening or may be i can post it here ^^ so cute!!

ohhhhhhhhhh please- if you are going to show it to my angel- you have to show it to me---- to us --- also! just post it here OC!

good evening my angel.... missed YOO

here is a old MV with Gong Yoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOXQyz888UU

credits for the link: belleza@www.d-addicts.com

if this has already been posted before, pls let me know

(sorry, 400 pages to backread is a bit too much for me)

I will have this post deleted then

hello knuts! it actually worked to my advantage coz' i haven't seen that mv yet! thanks for posting it!

good morning yoogals

just dropping off a colorization i did last night...miss yoo all.

Happy Boxing Day to all who are celebrating this holiday.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...orizationIV.jpg

hello and good evening neighbor! that is sooooooooooo nice! well, with YOO as the subject; who wouldn't be inspired and come up with something awesome! <_< how are you jinkzz? it seems as if we haven't talked for the longest.... i saw your cake and it looks yummy....tell me- did you like it? :D

Hello my Faye.. welcome home... head of Missing YooGals' Department seems to be missing herself.. lol!! Miss you too! :D

Good morning OC.

-- Yep...you right ^^ "YOO gives light for the blind" We have a fun activities to the blind children. Painting, read a story , singing and have dinner. We gave a Christmas present for them. and finally all Volenteer have a little meeting >_< we prepare a Christmas gifts which consist with baby YOO for cast lots. Gosh..i prepared Mr.M&M in the big frame & Big M&M chocolate...Guess what i get back?...baby YOO necklet umm...how can i explain that ?? will show you on PM this evening or may be i can post it here ^^ so cute!!
sounds fun.. maybe you can post some pics of the activity at the mansion.. i'm sure if baby YOO knows about it, he will be so proud of his Thai fans. :) you and mr. m&m huh? how cute.. so who gave you a YOO necklace?? wow.. how nice oh.... well, if you don't mind, you can always share with us at the mansion.. I don't think it's safe to share here.. :mellow:

-- ummm.. dont you think baby YOO knew abt. something that we said before about Battle Zone or not ^^? if you remembered Baby YOO said have some fake fan talk to him badly. He said in YOO&I after finished CPR. i try to though positive he should not be think the same ummm..or am i too serious ^^" ?
ahh.. the "battle zone".. he's smart, I think he knows about the battle zone. yes.. I remember him with his note at his cyworld I think, he mention that he's scared because there are fans who pretend to be his fans but actually they are not.. those "antis" stuff.. anyway, hope baby YOO will have more confidence in himself.. I do remember he mentioned in an interview that he have problem trusting people because he was cheated by someone close before? Maybe that incident made him more cautious about people around him too especially with his rising popularity now.

-- i quit last year, y_y Study hard and no time go to a class. Gosh..why i dont see OFD in that time *_*?

if only i saw, i'll be a YOOgals last year and try to study Japanese for him !! now my Japanese very baby like my PS skill.

haha.. he was famous in Japan because of BTSC actually. and at the same time OFD was aired in Korea.. Everyone seems to fall in love with Tae In... It's really a pity BTSC wasn't a big hit in Korea or else he would have gain his recognition then.

-- Blurrrr mode when i saw your answer. btw, i love his acting* Bye Bye * His beautiful hand :wub:
bluur mode with my answer? oh my.. was my sentence too difficult to understand or did I confuse you? :blink: ahh. .his *byebye* did you notice he always wave *byebye* in most of his video messages? very adorable... yeah.. beautiful hand.. thank you mommy YOO for baby YOO's pretty hands and feet. ... :D

-- Thank you for YOOexplain for all YOOgals sissy this is just a part of him that we knew i think, he carefully shows his thought to us. it's a hard to decide if i were baby YOO , i cant do like him 'cause you knew what's happen in K-pop community but baby YOO can do it. im very proud to be his fan. V^^ and sissy... that's especially for you !!

im glad you like it^^;

it's very true OC.. when you are a public figure, not only K-Pop, you tend to be very careful with what you are saying because you are prone to be criticized by people who doesn't like your answer. but baby YOO have always been trying to show his own self, and he seems he need someone to listen and aware his feelings, don't you think so? that's why if you notice, whenever he left a message, he will let his fans know how he is feeling whether he's happy or sad or bad mood, what is bothering him... he wants us to understand him and doesn't want us to get dissapointed by finding out his bad points from other people's judgement..

Hello my Faye.. welcome home... head of Missing YooGals' Department seems to be missing herself.. lol!!

:lol: my angel... i felt like my cp will ring any moment and YOO will be screaming ala-han kyul to ec when she/he was late on her/his first day of work as fake lover :lol: this time, Yoo' s gonna scream coz' it's a commitment i made to him (in my dreams....) that i'll keep an eye on every YooGal :lol: but at least my angel- i'm not slacking on my other job as Manager of Front Page :lol:

And i'm taking back what i told OC- you are right my angel- it's better if she post it over there!

and to continue my lovenotes...

good evening queenie! gosh... we should be thankful we already saw the series. the thing is the people there won't get the chance to hear his real voice when he sang to ec over the phone. why not email that station and give them a mouthful then? just to let them know that we Gong Yoo fans feel that we are shortchanged and the way they have the series dubbed is a slap to our and Yoo's faces! i talked to my mom briefly about that station and she said that's the reason why she never watch their programs. i asked neng if she can video tape the promo but now i don't want to see it anymore... what i don't see won't hurt that bad. btw- where did you see it queenie?