Guest queeninmycastle

Continue replying..

Queenie, unnie miss you too!!! Hopefully next month I can do my daily routine back and see each other more often here.… BTW, how are you? Have start your Christmas décor? Take care of yourself, ok!

UNNIE lily howdy.

im doin fine...how 'bout you?

i see you are still busy with work.

christmas decor? no unnie. i don't celebrate any holidays since i got here and im not gonna celebrate now. :wacko::wacko:

do find time to visit us here okay.

dont be away too long...we have lots of new GOODIES from BABY YOO.

YOU take care also.

her post is @ 4pm sharp my time.. :) mods? well, I seldom see her around nowadays, but who knows?!

very clever move jinkzz.. :) you have very good luck.. I'm sure many YooGals are stalking the page too.. and you made it exactly 12MN your time.. wow!!

BTW, another friendly reminder... please don't post congratulations messages only because moderators are not gonna be happy if they see it... there is supposed to be no milestone celebrations in threads. so to be on the safe side, make it GY related with pics or things like that.. ;)

actually my angel- if i didn't go back to delete all my img codes- there's a chance i could've made it first but it's ok.... it's my neighbor anyway! :lol:

ok.... it's bye bye time for me now...... night everyone! bye my angel ...

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

" hugs " to sugarlander, smilefish, bridget2000, jointmeme, banhbonglan86, Veena22, pikhachu79

:D isn't it funny huh? for us who were here earlier we we're like rushing to hit 600- but it seemed like a lifetime and now we're on 601 when most YooGals would want to post on the 600th - like how come it seem so quick?
aah... so that is why the thread is so busy today that I can't even finish my replies since this morning! lol! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

yes my angel- and it's 12:00 mn here while my post was at 12:02 ...

i remember pikhachu pm'd me when i was jus a yoobie here coz i wasn't familiar with the posting rules and i did not delet the img tags. :lol:

ohh.. Tika pm'd you? lol!

actually my angel- if i didn't go back to delete all my img codes- there's a chance i could've made it first but it's ok.... it's my neighbor anyway! :lol:
opps! sorry.. :P ok.. good night my faye.. enjoy your holidays! happying YOOdreaming.. :)

JINKZ i envy all of You that are celebrating thanksgiving day.

me? dang have to work...so i'll just have to pray hard that somebody will be kind enough to give me some food to celebrate.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH why does it have to be me every holiday????????aint fair.(guess bcoz i dont have anybody here to celebrate holidays with. so i guess its much better to just work...work and work :tears:

awww.. queenie.. don't be sad.. I'm sure you have many colleagues working too.. you can always share some fun and food with them as well.. :)

viewimagekw8.th.jpg viewimagett5.th.jpg viewimagexm0.th.jpg viewimageyw7.th.jpg

viewimageuy8.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjeg1.gif

*** Credit daum GY ***

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi,I'm in China,and more than 30'. :)Since I watch CP,I meet YOO and become a fan for the first time in my life......It's inconceivability....Here is a warmer house,I like here.Because my english is so poor and SOOPMI is strangeness,so I still study and look more & reply little~~

smilefish- WELCOME To YOOHOUSE...enjoy your stay here.

we love to have you here...english should never be an obstacle for you to enjoy YOOHOUSE and the company of YOOGALS.

i think BABY YOO will also be happy coz despite all the differences... his YOOGALS are here united in his abode.

so hope to see more post from you okay :)

Guest tangtang

Whohooo!!

*pants pants*

Yoohouse is really flying... Need to use my wings in catching up! :lol:

angel, we are really not allowed to blink! LOL! i was out the whole day, and we reached 600th pages already! :blink: YEY! YEY!

*waves at aalhl, bridget2000, scarlet'galz, smilefish, cassiopeia, FAYE19, tnt, sugarlander*

quennie, ghosting? so a ghostly hug and wave to you.. Yiiiii... freaky! ghostly hug.. :lol:

angel, we are really not allowed to blink! LOL! i was out the whole day, and we reached 600th pages already! :blink: YEY! YEY!
yep.. cannot blink for even 1 second! lol!!!

Japanese mag scans.

viewimagemz5.th.jpg viewimagebv5.th.jpg

c7c1b7cec7caeunvanillajn4.th.jpg englishc7c1b7cec7caeunvfe0.th.jpg

*** CRedit eunvanilla blog ***

Guest queeninmycastle

aah... so that is why the thread is so busy today that I can't even finish my replies since this morning! lol! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

awww.. queenie.. don't be sad.. I'm sure you have many colleagues working too.. you can always share some fun and food with them as well.. :)

hi unnie angel...did you smell the turkey again there? hehehe. anywayz, though you dont celebrate it there... HAPPY TURKEY day to you.

oh im not sad...im so used to it hehehe.

nah... i'll be working alone later this morning... no bunch of scary grumpy old ones hehehe yey.

food? im just gonna do sort of like trick or treat in every department...coz for sure a lot of wamers (white americans) and bamers (black americans) will bring some since there's just few amers (asian americans) here in my place.hehehe

BTW, BABY YOO looked diff in that calendar...waaaaaaah another side of him huh. :sweatingbullets:

Whohooo!!

*pants pants*

Yoohouse is really flying... Need to use my wings in catching up! :lol:

*waves at aalhl, bridget2000, scarlet'galz, smilefish, cassiopeia, FAYE19, tnt, sugarlander*

quennie, ghosting? so a ghostly hug and wave to you.. Yiiiii... freaky! ghostly hug.. :lol:

yep im in a ghost mode hehehe.

*hugs* to you too.

hey did you have a good time catching-up the flying YOOHOUSE?hehehe...

blinking is not allowed dear. :lol:

Guest vicente

*WAVES*happily to Baby Ellie and Vicente,

Vicente, how I miss you, how was your vacation?

Nope, I'm not finishing my backreading. So many goodies, all his new pics from Arena Mag, the 2008 calendar, YOOHOUSE story, Christmas project, etc. Woops, I don't know if I'm able to send yoo all my letters tonnight, it's already 1 am here :tears:

movall I miss you too, now my vacation to stop already.

It seems you are very busy in this time. hahaha me too,

I follow to update between I'm not here , Oh it a lot of , but

you are busy more than me. hope you will fighting fighting. :blush:

Yehey...your fan art is back...missed it so much

jinkzz...miss you as well, your art to good add up in my eyes.

hi unnie angel...did you smell the turkey again there? hehehe. anywayz, though you dont celebrate it there... HAPPY TURKEY day to you.
Thanks queenie. yep.. I sure smell it! lol!! and not only turkey this time, but hot moist chocolate cake too!!! *drools*

food? im just gonna do sort of like trick or treat in every department...coz for sure a lot of wamers (white americans) and bamers (black americans) will bring some since there's just few amers (asian americans) here in my place.hehehe
oh my.. so many different type of names.. haha!

BTW, BABY YOO looked diff in that calendar...waaaaaaah another side of him huh. :sweatingbullets:
yeah.. those pics are more natural side of him.. I love it! :)

smilefish.. don't worry about missing page 600 coz there will be many more hundreds to come.. ;)

viewimagemg0.jpg

Guest tangtang

yep im in a ghost mode hehehe.

*hugs* to you too.

hey did you have a good time catching-up the flying YOOHOUSE?hehehe...

blinking is not allowed dear. :lol:

yep.. cannot blink for even 1 second! lol!!!

didnt even know where to start with the backpages.. LOL! i always end up, checking yoo pics first... :lol: so il be at the present page first.. adn the pathetic me even saved a spot at the 600th page! LOL!

The calendar pics is so heavenly, very boy next door type! I even wanted to bang the 'door' and be right next to him... POSING! LOL!

Arena pics? Whaaaa.. not really my type of YOO, but its still yummy! :D

Guest queeninmycastle

CONGRATULATION ON THE 600th PAGES

YOOHOUSE FIGHTING!

YOOGAL FIGHTING!

*will start replying tonight....wait for a suprise...mmmmmm what aaaa PART 4 maybe....read queenie history timeline

tika- so there's still more sequel to that 10 things list? i hope its not coffee spilling this time bwahahaha. i really like that post...thats the first page i back-read before when im still a newbie here...it really gave me a good laugh.

IM SOOOOO LOOKING forward to the sequel of that. hehehe

Guest smilefish

smilefish- WELCOME To YOOHOUSE...enjoy your stay here.

we love to have you here...english should never be an obstacle for to enjoy YOOHOUSE and the company of YOOGALS.

i think BABY YOO will also be happy coz despite all differences... his YOOGALS are here united in his abode.

so hope to see more post from you okay :)

dear queen,thank you,I'm glad to see you.... :sweatingbullets:

FAYE,thank you,I'm glad to see you....i love GY&YEH too,i suport them to be real lover... :rolleyes:

Guest smilefish

Hello Yoo gals!I‘m back~~~ :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jinkzzmec.. ..

aalhl ....for your welcom ~~I’m in work now,so busy :tears:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONG!! :rolleyes:

it semms i write an error word ,again :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!! ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

dalki- WELCOME to YOOHOUSE.

betchay- HAPPY THANKSGiving.

anne- you feel like eating cake also...ahhh poor hubby. can you ask nim to buy 2? i miss eating red ribbon cake already. hhuhuhu

VAL- love YOO too...you take care ok.

Neng- you are so overloaded with YOOdies bwahahaha. happy 600th dear.

unnie angel- so chigurl wants the turkeystory also?hahaha

does she have any plan in going home here at YOOHOUSE?

dont worry unnie i take a lot of YOOtamins everyday so i dont get sick...hopefully i dont... coz its hard to be sick when you're alone.

Vicente- 601 is still part of 600...so yeah HAPPY 600th to you.

kai - YES dont leave that post Blank hehehe. remember DONT BLINK :lol::lol::lol:

smilefish- i should just call you smile...coz it reminds me of BABY YOO's killer smile hehehe. nice to met you too.

and WELCOME TO the world of GY_EH Wor-shippers aka. GYEH CULT.hehehe

YOOGALS time for me to bid adieu... its past 4am already...see you all later ;)

to smile and to all GYEH Wor-Shippers...this is for you. :P:w00t:

artwork80.jpg

BYE for now. :)

Guest tangtang

this is kind of random, but ...

i think Gong Yoo looks like a mixture of Kibum & Lee Dong Wook.

kibum contributes the cute features while ldw contributes the manliness.

=)

anyways, muy caliente (sp?)

Hi, jvchou1316! Welcome to the flying YOOHOUSE! see you more!

Kai & Neng-Don't worry i wont get envious w/ your calendar*sigh*.even if i want too,I'm still having phobia regarding online transaction *another sigh*unless t is related w/....*winks at Angel*.Or you allowed me to ride w/your cards.But let us see...I'm exxcited to see girls.

Anne, i offered you my card, but your being KURIPOT! :lol:What is is in english? Dunno. :wacko: LOL! *whacks endlessly* Dont want to show you the calendar, your drools might put marks on it.. covering yoo's face? PSHHHH.. LOL! You can check on nana and nengs! LOL!

Baby Ellie-So now you want me to strike you again?!?so those weapons are effectives on your memory maybe i should try to be hit also....ooops i changed my mind i dont want to see chippy lol at me...nevermind.ahhh,what else..about the dreams..i'm so shy :blush: :lol: .I was lol at your PM.we are really born on thesame month.sisters?!?

My popcorn is getting spoiled... so why not have some of angel or tika's LB? you'll be dreaming of yoo btw! Bwahahaha!

Kai-Congrats! Youre now the official mascot of YOOmansion :lol::lol: .j/k

Super LOL! Yoo loved chicken, so he might love me more being the mascot! :lol:

btw Kai,you even send me an sms that night saying rain is cute on his cf..youre not consistent w/your reaction*hmp*

I told angel, that rain is cute in the cf, with in fairness at the end. :lol:

Good morning tangtang... 3 pages in 12 hours? haha.. we will definitely hit 600 before this weekend.. haha! you want the other side of donut? Line up please.. :D So that chippy pics are imposter huh? I'll watch out for chippy in pink next time.. hahah!! Mr Thursday? No idea how/why they come out with that theme.. i wish I can read Korean.. sigh.... :mellow:

Angel, and it reached 600th page at thanksgiving! have to use all my energy in catching up... I must be doing something today, but have to do lovenotes.. or it will reach another 100 without me finishing the 4 pages of backreading. :lol: Mr. Thursday, so Yoogals can now be called Ms. Thursdays! :lol:

Good morning Anne.. take your time back reading.. :) and don't worry, I won't fire chippy with LB... lol!!!

Thanks for the concern, Anne! have to be always in chippy mode so i can dodge LBs! :lol:

tangtangbefore i was introduced to k-drama; my plan was to go to japan but it changed when discovered CP. now i have to postpone going to seoul and wait till yoo comes back from MS. the sooner he goes- the sooner he will get rid of that monkey off his shoulder and he could concentrate on his career. so for now- i'm all for it; i'll deal with the sadness later.

Faye, just imagine him walking at those streets..and you walked on it too. And dont forget to drop by the CP location for some pictures!

no more shows... just commercial hahaha picture yourself... changing stations at random... looking for YOO's commercial. TIT TIT TIT... your remote control is on fire ... :lol:

Neng, our remote control will be firing! :lol:

done with this page.. :sweatingbullets: More to come!

Guest kayelee

Scanned calendar from my Japanese friend.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1309/87281056an6.jpg

*** Credit suna_samsoon blog ***

Just got back! Whew! HAPPY 6OOTH PAGE!!!

So here He come! :wub: Is that yoor copy?

i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... finally my cakes are done....... my friend, i'll gladly share my recipes with you. it took me longer coz i had to slice all the fruits for my toppings for my tres leches cakes (two of them) and make the milk chocolate frosting for my tdf chocolate cake. now i'm all set for thanksgiving. the rest- my mom's cooking them tomorrow. i;m just in-charge when it comes to desserts.

oh well.... are we staying till 600th?

I just imagined you poofing in and out! :lol: So how was the cake?