ok... my replies... wow! 1 1/2 page in about 2 hours!

Tika... next time don't stay out of the house for too long.. you cannot even blink, you understand? haha!! anyhow.. don't pengsan (faint) yet ok? We are still waiting for part 4.. ;)

hmm... sure I'll update you what is happening.. if not, I will get buzzed from you right? heheh.. :D

I will ellie.. I will…. Especially starting this December…Why? Because I’m officially jobless hahahha……waiting for new job…..mmmm anyway care to offer me a job? I’m multi-tasking you know huhuhuhuhu
Tika, you should ask Lily Unnie this question.. maybe she can get you to work with her... ;) She's the "boss" remember? he.he... I think that would be heaven for both of you la as you can talk non-stop about GY.. hahhahah

of course I have to YM you when gong yoo user show up.. can't miss the excitement right? he.he.. ahh.. your dream... that guy ah... since you are not crazy about him anymore you dreamt about him, so in order to dream about baby YOO need to wait till you are not crazy over him anymore la...

Can wait to receive mine……Calendar..calendar where are thou????
your calendar? you can pray for next week.. ;)

If I remember correctly…this clip show GY almost fell down the chair trying to pose for the camera…LOL…and he was so embarrassed after that but still able to pose more smexxy and adorable pose for the camera. Speaking of pro hahahh
yes.yes .. that's the one.. hehe.he.. I was laughing so hard at him.. but I have a feeling he is very very embarrassed after that... I love watching him covers his face.. remember the Ryu press meet? he send a flying kiss to that girl, and end up he himself blush and starts covering his face? lol!! those were his cute moments. :rolleyes:

O___O O____O Now got Department of of Missing YooGals??? Ayo.. am I one of the missing one? Huhuhuh now with all the replying hopefully my name will be cut out from the list hehehhehe
yes.. department of Missing YooGals headed by my faye.. :P well, you nearly made it there, but I guess gong yoo user may have saved you.. :D

Talking about RAIN... wah.. he was in your neighbourhood's billboard? wow!! luckily it's not here in Kuching.. I'm afraid that I may tear it down.. hahahha... so errasazza is Rain fan? must be havoc when she sees rain on tv and the billboards.. haha... but nevermind, we still rain morphing into GY... ;) especially when that BLACK sentence came out... haha....

so you also have this feeling angelie about YOO and GHJ... me too. if i remember correctly... YOO mentioned in one of his interview... that GHJ have a special quality that she doesn't know... or something that goes by that line.
ohhh.. you have the same feeling too? so now that makes 3 of us.. he.he.. anyway, yeah, I remember reading somewhere of GY mentioning about GHJ that she is somewhat special and that she is a simple woman, beautiful in her own way.. I can't remember exactly what he says though.

I have studied PHOTOSHOP for a few days, it's a difficult work~~~:tears:

admire you so much ~~:)

fighting smilefish. you can do it! :D

Angelie, thanks for your LG CF. Actually I knew the title from the Chigurl youtube.
no problem iluvyoo2. anytime.. ;) yeah.. I think it was either her or ailin who found that clip.

Hey guys, I talked to username: gong_yoo on msn.

It's not Gong Yoo but a fan of his from Taiwan.

Haha, mystery solved.

hi Faa... so she is from Taiwan... ok.. did you contact her using the email in her profile? She must be scared of us huh? what a coincidence that she join right after I posted a message on GY's board in Sidus and email to Sidus... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Well, if you talk to her again, tell her we don't mind she is not gong yoo.. tell her not to be shy as she can always come out and say hi to us... and we that thank her for all the excitement she gave us.. he.he...

Aaaaaaa….now I see flashback…It takes a while for us to set this up with the ownership issues and some matter…but we succeeded…thanks to all Yoogals who has give us so much help and support to make our first page project a success.
yeah... those "matters" huh? :sweatingbullets: I don't want to recall those.. :ph34r: I'm just thankful that there isn't any "casualties".. :P

Hahahha the birthday project….ya so funny but there are few poster seems to be interested to participate…but at that time GY still pretty much underrated….CP still in it early phase…Remember when CP start…most poster seems to be attracted by LSG than GY. But then it changes when GY start to show them how good he was to portray HK roles. Like what the writer of CP said…HK is GY himself…..
yeah.. i remember those times... those people were praising LSG so much and kinda based baby YOO that myself and Tika started to get jealous and all geared up to attack! not to mention I reported to chigurl too!! It's so funny.. lol!! luckily everything turns around after that hugging scene in Eppi 6.. that was the moment EVERYONE got attracted to GY and all good comments starts coming in till the end of the drama... :rolleyes::wub:

you jinx me gurl...i was so busy awhile ago...waaaaah people seems crazy...i dunno if they were depressed or what...overdosing with pills.

i took my dinner around 10pm already...i was so tired.

yes jinkz people in pinas are so lucky...they just dunno whats life here in US.

hello queenie.... poor girl..... i think you need some tlc...back rub maybe? coffee? tea? sympathy or yoo? :lol:

hey, stop whining already..... thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of people are hungry and jobless in the philippines and everywhere.... have you had dinner already? ok put up your feet, sit back and just relax....

i think i know what it is... hmmmmmm

i'll make one for you and the cult... i don't know when but i will.

OMG..... i'm waiting with bated breath.... i know it's going be really nice! TIA my friend! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

when you're down... when you miss YOO... too tired and exhausted... feel pressured. where do you come home to? YOOHOUSE of course... there's no better place to unwind and pour your heart out than this place.

oki girls..it's pack up time...

see you when i see you... BYE BYE!

bye bye .... catch you later!

:lol::lol: bebe does dracula drink blood? but i love your fanart ....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

:lol: that's what they say... i dont mind getting bit if it was dracula Yoo though! lmao

need to go for now... i'll try to be back later tonight. bet it'll be page 620 by then! :lol:

Guest pikhachu79

Continuation.....

Yeah… she doesn’t mind to be the first member! :lol: Looking at the situation… may be I can open a few franchise all over the world and be a millionaire by doing this business…Yoo Insane Centre...hahaha!!!

That is not a bad idea at all….Insane Centre hahhahahah….Did I ever mention to you that my hometown is near Tg Rambutan….(any Malaysian will know this place)

My Tangtang, YooHouse is the only place that we can misbehave…where we flirt behind our husbands and boyfriends and imagine yummy thing with our Baby Yoo :wub:…and doing all that without being caught!! So, have fun my dear…but beware of Tika’s LB, kay!!

I have to agree with you in this….this place is where all the flirting explode…hahah explode….mmmm to harsh…naaaaaa. My LB hahahahha if I’m the one who flirting…who’s going to LB me hahahahah

Guest queeninmycastle

As promised. I'm back after skimming thru 100 over pages :sweatingbullets: ....

It's really late to be catching up with everyone's discussion... :P but here goes some random stream of consiousness notes. Haha!

--GHJ and GY photoshoot on some romantic island. *jealous* Why do they look so close, like lovers? Wish it was me instead on the bed with him resting his hand on my tummy. Imagine its our honeymoon. :D

not only you min...i bet all YOOGALS were jealous of GHJ also.

--What was HK doing with EC in the restroom? Good question. *pervie thoughts* He might be wanting some extra treats after the main course they had the night before...hehehe....

bwahahahaha you got me there.

--Baby Yoo is sooo sexy when his hair is disheveled like a schoolboy towards the end of CP (ep 16 onwards) when he's wearing that red shirt and sweating profusely and running after EC. There's something about HK in the final episodes that makes him extra hot....it must be the just-got-out-of-bed hair, with his shirt untucked carelessly. Scruffy Yoo is oh so sexy! :blush:

wonderfully stated...scruffy BABY YOO is so damn smexy with that disheveled hair.

--The article ariesw translated. Bravo and thanks! Wonderful read. Yep, he's a boy who has grown into a beautiful man and has morphed back into an adorable boy...sometimes, we wonder whether CP fame will change him...make him more reserved, and less of the captivating, freespirited youthful boy at heart that he is. In a way, not being as famous as his peers has been a blessing...allowing him the freedom to do what he wants without being scrutinised for his every move. i have the feeling GY enjoys being in the background bcos i've got a video of the Playboys (korean hallyu stars baseball team) on my computer (JDG is the captain of the team). This was last year, mid 2006, before I became a fan of GY. Rewatched it recently with the intention of trying to spot Yoo, and to my delight, i did. :) Yoo's very endearing in it, coz he's just being a regular dude (you know, scratching himself and stuff, lol), totally not bothered or caring that the camera is on him. Ahh. those were the days. Hope GY remains unaffected, that fame will not taint his pureness.

BABY YOO is a down to earth person...with his personality... its less likely that he will become an airhead.

--GY's upcoming enlistment. :tears: Just pray that his stint in the army will be an enriching experience (got to think positive! it's not a waste of 2 years of his life...) He'll come out manlier and fitter than ever, but pls do not lose that sweet boyishness we all love and adore...

its a life challenging experience... so lets hope he can get some good things out of it.

--Shipping mood: GY says his dream woman is Diane Lane? Hmph, that's not the first time I heard her name cited as dream lover (one of my colleague worships her too, says she's hella seductive). pfft. *makes mental note to plant voodoo doll of her*. :ph34r::lol: but seriously, GY's self-admission to liking older women explains why he is soo comfortable acting all cheeky and intimate with KSA.

maybe bcoz i think BAby YOO's way of thinking is so mature thats why he can easily relate to older people.

--The 2008 calender...still not done drooling over it. :P i like the concept of the shoots....GY at his most natural and doing everyday stuff....eating, shopping at the supermarket...especially adore the pic of the little boy covering his mouth (reminds me of when YEH covered Yoo's mouth while he piggy backed her). Baby Yoo looks adorable with children. He'll make a great dad someday. *sighs*

he'd be a wonderful hubby and a good dad indeed.

lastly, loved your insights...pls do visit us often.

you take care. :)

Guest queeninmycastle

Good late evening YOO GALS.

In 24 hours, our house fly up more 7 pages. I should modify Lufthansa's slogan now

YOOHOUSE, there's no better way to fly.

I had my dental treatment this afternoon, it's really hurt :( tired and headache now. I did sleep 3 hours already. Now visiting our house before continuing my dream. One thing, during the treatment, I thought how do I visit YOOhouse tonight, and to make me happy, I reviewed CP sweet scenes :rolleyes:

Queenie unnie, Happy Thanksgving day.

aw VAL hope you're okay now.

my thanksgiving was not that happy...why? im too busy running there and everywhere...but im cool so no big deal. :P

you take care okay. :)

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS!!!

try to backread and make some replies later

sorry for not dropping by

super busy these past few days :wacko:

its late but

actually 603

FAYE saw your name

I MISS YOO ALL AND OFCOURSE OUR BABY YOO :tears:

I MISS ALL MY FELLOW GYEH CULT MEMBER :tears:

wave to all YOOlovers :rolleyes:

my Chan...how are you?

is everything okay with you?...i hope so.

Christmas Project update:

Update November 22:

I decided to take the alphabet of the list since we already made that

one for the send off project.

I also made a few calls today and I have a rough idea about the courier

fees and I have a few suggestions of what gift to buy.

Btw, for those who wants to make artworks, the size is 8x13.

Also, send me a pm if you want to participate and I will add you

to the list. I need to do this because that way I will know how many will

participate.

That's about it girls. I already mentioned this on page 596 but if you have ideas

about what to buy or suggestions on what to add to the list of things you can make,

then please send a pm to me or one of the helpers. But you can always post it in here.

Thanks in advance.

Deadline: December 4, 2007

BABY ellie...*clap*clap*clap* you really are working hard for our project huh.

this may be too early...but thank you for putting up this plan...hope it will run smoothly.

so its a CHRISTMAS theme is it? *blurrr* me bwahahaha.(sorry unnie is just to tired to think hehehehe)

we'll not do the A-Z anymore since we already did it last time....waaaaaaaah it will be colorful this time since christmas is a colorful season.

and yes SCRAPbooking is nice...coz it will look more personalized. but whatever your plan is...im here to support you.

BABY...AJA AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

queenie...Vicente- 601 is still part of 600...so yeah HAPPY 600th to you.

----Yeah, I very happy to see part of 600 pages. :lol

movall...Vicente dear, fighting, update, update.

I'm not sure, will update finish. hahaha :wacko:

vicente niceeeeeeeeee art...i love that "im a bad boy" image of BABY YOO...*drool* :sweatingbullets:

Replies Continuation....

O___O O____O Now got Department of of Missing YooGals??? Ayo.. am I one of the missing one? Huhuhuh now with all the replying hopefully my name will be cut out from the list hehehhehe

i'm telling you tika (can i call you that too?) don't even think about disappearing for a long time he he he he he he... and when you do- you better have a nice excuse :lol:

see what happens when you're away too long..... having fun doing your replies huh?

Aaaaaa the Send Off Project….I may not contribute much but soooo glad to participated…I wish to know what happen to that gift….did GY see it….???
hmmm.. who can we check that with?

From all his photo shoots we can conclude that he really love…roses, snow cap, black, sandal and making dorky faces hahahhaha
haha.. that's exactly what you told me in YM yesterday.. :D

I think the same too when I first saw the sec pic…he just look like hyun bin….or did hyun look like him instead ahhahahah….
hmm.. why don't someone combine the pic and see if it can be used for the contest? ;)

my angel- do you think i should order one from yesasia even as my friend's sister who's staying in japan will get me one? advice advice --- i know yesasia takes forever to deliver anything and tha's talking from experience.
my faye.. it all depends on you.. Do you want to keep so many copies of it? But first check with your friend's sister if she already buy for you.. if she has, then you need not order again right? unless you want a backup copy.. :D

well...we have to trust our hunch... some if not all are true. we can't blame them if they're love for YOO is just superficial... it's like 'WHEN YOU'RE HOT...THEY'RE THERE...BUT WHEN NOT... THEY'RE NOWHERE'..

they're love dies down so easily... why not just say.... 'I LIKE YOO'.

yeah.. I agree with you neng... anyway, with or without them, we still move on...

yes! finally im done with OFD! and can i just say thank God for Yoo's hotness that i got through till the last episode! :lol:
congratulations bebe (can I call you that or do you prefer sam?) It wasn't that bad, right? :D

that change... it's HIS status in the film industry.
well said neng.. <_<

YOOHOUSE …such a lovely name….don’t you think. I feel calm and happy just hearing that name….so soothing….
of course it's a lovely name... baby YOO is a lovely person he deserve the lovely name.. ;)

GO GO GO Eonnie angelie (doing the victory dance)….. I agree with you …..Now sometime I think I might be one of your fan….hahahah….if you do try to run any NGOs or even care to join politic…give me a call…heheheh
haha.. you become my fan... oh boy.... neh.. me not politic type.. NGOs? should we set up one for GY? hahah.. you will be the first person I grab!

Ya chirgurl come out first with that term….where is chigurl anyway….miss you ….. Remember when there were only four of us…you, me, eonnie angelie and yoobee.
yep... the 4 musketeers? he.he.. chigurl is probably vacationing at california now.. :D

Guest queeninmycastle

who knows YooGals might be questioning why is the calendar keep appearing, are there no other pics? :P so you have been camping over at DC huh? So you know your way well already? :D

Regarding popseoul.. haha! I'm laughing again.. why does she always have something to critic on? She must have one very creative mind.. ;) But who cares what she say or the replies that comes with it... They are not us. We don't care if baby YOO is smoking or smelling armpit, we love him for who he is and he's SMEXY HOT in whatever way of posing he has!

i dont mind if BABY YOO's calendar pix will be posted here again and again...its major *drooling* time so who cares.hehehe

we might even re-post it year after year until BABY YOO can pose for a new one hehehe.

POPseoul? is there any nice topic they can think of? pffffft...thier post is not even worth reading... much more posting a comment in there.

if YOOGALS should be interested in reading some blog...i should say read Dramabeans...a writer par excellence.

unnie love you...thanks for that MV.

im so loving Tae-In bwahahaha

I can see light resemblance compare to the pic before.

come to think of it, queenie, I'm not sure if you come across it during your backreading.. I posted a pic of a guy, probably a model, who I thought was the baby YOO Seo Gun style. and in the end it wasn't him. I don't think I save that pic though.. but I remember I posted it.

yes unnie i've seen this pics before...but no resemblance really.not even close. :P

search harder unnie angel bwahahahaha.cant help you with that coz all i have are BABY YOO's yummylicious pictures...i dont even have my own pictures here in my lappy. :lol:

Guest pikhachu79

My last backreading reply for to day....

my calendar is on the way here now... :)

Me too me too…have to wait few week but still can wait hehehhehe

my what to thank about... :)

YOO- for coming into YOOgals lives, for being hot.. for being smexy.. for being YOO! <3

He ‘s been in my heart since MTF…and still strong…huhuhu

YOOHOUSE- for being our shelter, where we can claim on our fantasies.. plus the drool marks, and all the fainting we can have!

If we can collect all the drooling…I think we might have new lake.. YOO Lake hehehehhe and with YOOmansion at the side…and lot of lollipop tree near by hahahah

YOOGALS!- for being here inspite and despite of.. for all the non stop laughters we share.. and looking forward for more!

I finally find my best friend in you YOOGALs…..

nana.. myself and Tika came out with this one - Andy Lau and GY. :P

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/11/2...e2m_4ec610f.jpg

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/5/11/2...e3m_9012adc.jpg

Will try to look for more, because both of us think that baby YOO looks like Leslie Cheung but cannot find a pic that says it all... :blink: Too many pics to choose from making us all blurrrrrr....

Hahahha we sure having fun try to find GY look a like…..

hee.he... Tika.. you made it for 600th page.. make sure you post part 4 before you reply.. ;) I think YooGals are gonna have a good laugh.. :lol:

I think I have to reply all the posts first before I post the part 4 sequel….so many replies to make….Ya hope someone find it funny hahahhaha

queenie.. remember to have a good rest.. you don't want to fall like like me and Lily unnie. BTW, I emailed chigurl the history you wrote.. she say she love it! :) and she was asking me about turkey day on the thread last year as well. .haha

Chigurl still in contact with you …great! Miss her so much…send my regard to her…

:D isn't it funny huh? for us who were here earlier we we're like rushing to hit 600- but it seemed like a lifetime and now we're on 601 when most YooGals would want to post on the 600th - like how come it seem so quick?

*waves* at movall, aalhl, bebe sam, pikhachu79, bridget2000, marieann, cassiopeia

Hahahha everyone wanted the same spot…. But hei we might score the 700th,800th,900th and 1000th page. Me …I definitely aim for the 1000th hahahahha

* WAVE BACK TO YOU TOO

yes my angel- and it's 12:00 mn here while my post was at 12:02 ...

i remember pikhachu pm'd me when i was jus a yoobie here coz i wasn't familiar with the posting rules and i did not delete the img tags. :lol:

I PMed you???? Why can’t I recall that??? Ahhahaha

I recently found a way to dodge Lbs, unnie.. youll find it at the backpages soon! :lol: Me before? Next topic! :lol:

Mmmmm way to dodge my LB ??? So curious….need to charge my LB more…*buzz *buzz drink Cantata to booze its power ^____^

Guest queeninmycastle

good day YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

after that halluva yesterday the house is still in a posting mode... credit that to 'GOING FOR 700th page' before the year end.

i have to make something to celebrate our reaching 600th page... i was so inspired queenie...hence the art load.

neng... we will be expecting moreeeee like that in our 700,800,900,1000th and so on post... aiyt!.

peace sister :lol:

Guest pikhachu79

waves to yoogals

min_montel, pikhachu79, mymy, aalhl, sm0508, lovejera2, little bunny, siticantik3011, bluefriday, bebe sam, Pat_Yoo, eliros05

WAVE TO YOU TOO

you may find a way to dodge tangtang, but you can't escape from it.. like I say, if chippy gets naughty it will still get fried or roasted.. ;) hehehehe...

YAP AGREE WITH THAT….here chippy chippy…you can’t hide so come out come out where ever you are….

ok this is the last reply...promise

Soompi rejected my post because to many quotes

hahahh

nana, when is the closing date for look-alike again? here are two more.. I getting more confused already looking at too many pics at the same time... Tika you have any luck with the pics I gave you this morning?? :D

Nope no luck so far…..so many picture to match…heheheh

Remember the flying house cartoons when we are kids? In GMA7. Yoohouse is like that! :tongue2:

Flying house??? Which one….mmmm try to recall…..

TIKA- im so longing for your part4! :lol:

*waves at bebe sam, sade2, tweetyfu, Cally, muhenke, lheeyah, cmonmon, min_montel, pikhachu79*

Hehheheh be patience dear….need to reply first

And WAVE TO YOU TOO

O____O OMO when did my artwork gone there??? Ahhahahahah. Thinking back that was the time when everyone start to take a break from the thread and going for holiday…everyone was hopping someone to take care GY hahahah. Yoobee was the one who so afraid that some yoogals will snatch away GY while her gone…Hoping for me to guard him safely…hehehhe then come out this artwork….
ahh Tika.. you just helped me recall those moments again.. Yoobee and angela say they are going for vacation.. Yoobee going to Europe and angela going back to Taiwan. it's so funny that we all think of snatching baby YOO away while they are away.. so that artwork is for that purpose huh?

Me not even one…except dreaming about that “guy”… Engaged some more….ayo I dont know whether to charge up my LB or congratulate you….
haha.. you were engaged to "that guy"... hmm.. have you told me that before? I don't recall..

7 times? i think i did not reached that far yet.bwahahaha
7 times? wow! that's a lot.. for Chinese you must not be bridemaids more than 3 times!

maybe he still can't adjust with the kind of popularity that he has right now.
I guess so.. maybe he was not prepared for it.. he.he.. I mean he just act for his passion not because of getting fame.

he sure is very intimate and relax at the same time with those 2... i can't imagine when YOO have a reunion of sort with GHJ one of these days.
hmmm... I don't mind to see them reunite.. he.he.. for me the clip from BTSC finale party was sort of their reunion coz it has been a long time since I see both of them together. but since they are under same management, they should be bumping into each other somehow right? :P

oh.. baby YOO dancing? like the one he did to Joo Yoo? or the one at his fans meet?

seriously... getting a gift from fans not from your country is a feat in itself. what we will send is not just a gift per se... BUT OUR LOVE AND OUR HEART.
well said again neng. :rolleyes: I love you... *muah*

so you'll photocopy yours too... or as nana have said... scan is much better hahaha what a bunch we are... having a YOO cal but not displaying it hahahaha picture our scanned cal displayed on our walls.
yep.. I will scan, if my scanner still work coz my son threw it on the floor a couple of months back. :wacko: if not, I'll take a pic of it... that calendar is my very first YOOgoodie outside of computer.. of course I have to take good care of it.. he.he..

That is not a bad idea at all….Insane Centre hahhahahah….Did I ever mention to you that my hometown is near Tg Rambutan….(any Malaysian will know this place)
I don't know, but you told me.. and I'm very near to a place called Kota Sentosa. he.he...

I have to agree with you in this….this place is where all the flirting explode…hahah explode….mmmm to harsh…naaaaaa. My LB hahahahha if I’m the one who flirting…who’s going to LB me hahahahah
ME!!! I'll find a way to make your LB fire at you.. ;)

he'd be a wonderful hubby and a good dad indeed.
I'm sure he will, queenie.. I remember him saying that one of his wish/dream is to be a good husband and father... :wub: I hope that he would be able to find his other half.. or else it would be very sad that his dream doesn't come true... :tears:

Guest queeninmycastle

OMG, we are in 605th page! I missed the 600th again B) This thread jumping 8 pages in 24 hours..I almost can't find my last post...hahaha

Angelie, thanks for your LG CF. Actually I knew the title from the Chigurl youtube.

So, confirm the size is 8x13? Oh, left one week plus to do the thing...I still no idea what to do yet.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: *scratch head* I need instant photoshop tutorial!

santa iluvyoo2 with your talent in digging those GOODIES...i know you can morph one of those into a wonderful creation.

so to you...FIGHTING!!! hahahaha :rolleyes:

Haha, mystery solved.

hi faa...oh so you talked to username Gong-yoo do tell her to drop us a note.

its really okay that she's not the real BABY YOO.

and to you faa...do drop by often okay. :)

you take care.

Guest vicente

[vicente niceeeeeeeeee art...i love that "im a bad boy" image of BABY YOO...*drool* :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for your compliment, I have a bit time for create, so no good in my eyes. :blush:

but your art work very nice , I like it. :w00t:

and now vicente posted her wallie... still having a hard time posting? is soompi treating you well this time?

Neng...yeah, It is well in this time , I can do.

hi vicente... Thanks for asking.. I'm doing fine today.. :)

Angel...don't thanks dear, we are friends should take care. :P

at least you get to see it vicente har har har

Neng hahaha you say right in that time. :blush:

Guest pikhachu79

wah!!! Tika.. I thought you were gonna post last night... so can't finish back reading huh? will be waiting for you here.. ;)

hahhaha Ya I suppose to reply it last night but there were sooooooooooo many...so just copy paste which almost take a whole night too...

ok.. replies this afternoon... bye... bye Tika.. ;) will try to buzz you on YM this afternoon.

got your Buzz hahahhaha

Tika...(may i call you that?) have a happy backreading...imagine being away for a month???

Good day to you too...hahahha it was the longest backreading and replying I ever had during my time here in soompi hahahah

Glad I finally finish it...but...more reply to come

Guest queeninmycastle

it's just so sad to think... you confess your love... but after not seeing HIM in anywhere or anything at all... you forget.

what happen to the "ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER"?by Bayley...i think it's the case of..."OUT OF SIGHT...OUT OF MIND"... or maybe it's "OUT OF HEART"? HOW ABOUT US YOOGALS???

yes neng itssssss sooooooo sad...when i did back-reading i saw a lot of gurls posting here and there then later on its just unnie angel,chigurl,tika, and yoobee.

i understand love_jesus is busy with school and church so she's as exception..ailin? we saw her post not ong ago so she is still here but not that active anymore.

OUT OF SIGHT...OUT OF MIND? are you kidding me??? BABY YOO did not leave for MS yet...and look at YOOGALS... aren't we CRAZY already bwahahaha

so that line is not applicable.

OUT OF HEART??? pfffT. bless your heart...BabY YOO is too lovable for us to fall out of love with... i dont think so with that also. :P

how about this: A love that dies has never lived.

i dont mind if BABY YOO's calendar pix will be posted here again and again...its major *drooling* time so who cares.hehehe

we might even re-post it year after year until BABY YOO can pose for a new one hehehe.

POPseoul? is there any nice topic they can think of? pffffft...thier post is not even worth reading... much more posting a comment in there.

if YOOGALS should be interested in reading some blog...i should say read Dramabeans...a writer par excellence.

unnie love you...thanks for that MV.

im so loving Tae-In bwahahaha

queenie.. You are right, we may have to repost that calendar pic for the next 2 years.. haha... but who cares.. as long as we enjoying it right? and I support you with regards to Dramabeans too... her content is more informative rather than criticism. and no problem with the MV.. happy to hear that you love that one.. so are we expecting to see more Tae In goodies again? :P

yes unnie i've seen this pics before...but no resemblance really.not even close. :P

search harder unnie angel bwahahahaha.cant help you with that coz all i have are BABY YOO's yummylicious pictures...i dont even have my own pictures here in my lappy. :lol:

well, at first glance that pic does hit me that it's baby YOO.. but after looking at it for a while, it isn't.. he.he.. anyway, like you, I don't have many pics in my pc other than GY's..

Me too me too…have to wait few week but still can wait hehehhehe
you wait weeks? neh.. you should also pray that I get it by tomorrow, then you can get yours next week.. ;) which reminds me, I forgot to tell you something.. buzzing you now.. haha

If we can collect all the drooling…I think we might have new lake.. YOO Lake hehehehhe and with YOOmansion at the side…and lot of lollipop tree near by hahahah
oh my.. new lake too? the scenary sounds beautiful.. :)

Hahahha we sure having fun try to find GY look a like…..
yeah.. having fun cracking our heads.. all the pics exchanging. .haha..

Chigurl still in contact with you …great! Miss her so much…send my regard to her…
yep... I'm still in touch with chigurl and Yoobee too. Nowadays chigurl is pretty busy.. so I only get emails from her like once in 2 weeks.. Yoobee seems to be rather busy too ever since that A380 "giant whale" aircraft arrives in Singapore.

Mmmmm way to dodge my LB ??? So curious….need to charge my LB more…*buzz *buzz drink Cantata to booze its power ^____^
haha... LB needs Cantata huh?! lol!!

Angel...don't thanks dear, we are friends should take care. :P
very true vicente.. we are taking care of each other.. :)

ahh.. too many replies again today.. can't get my hands on goodies... this is all I have today.

viewimagelm3.gif

viewimageby6.jpg

viewimageta5.th.jpg viewimagefl6.th.gif viewimagedz5.th.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest pikhachu79

Good Evening Yoogals

Hi Tika...yes im overflowing with yoospiration...hehehe

After injuring my right wrist/hand/shoulder a year ago, i have pretty much adapted and switched to using my left hand to do most things including the use of mouse, writing, brushing hair, etc...it was very awkward at first but it has gotten better...sometimes i'd use my right hand to do things but when the pain becomes unbearable then i have no choice but to rest my right hand.

huhuu GY really give us lots of inspiration... So sorry to hear about your injury...hope you recover soon...and hope more fan art from you too

Haha, mystery solved.

OO you talk to him/her

ooo so not Gong Yoo after all....

Should I be sad or happy....

deep down really hope he is GONG YOO