Guest MissMellis

Wave to all YooGals!! Wow! We're almost to 600th pages!!!

MissEllie - keep us post about your surgery. We'll keep yoo in our prayer.

Lily and Faye19 - I hope yoo get better soon!

About the Xmas project - I am not good with art work but If I can help any other way, let me know.

I will ^^ And aaaw, that's so sweet of you.

Btw, did u get my pm earlier today?

You can always write a letter or something but if you don't

want to you can always contribute money to buy a gift.

You'll like TWSSG...i'm sure of it. :D

Miss Ellie...check your pm inbox...i sent you a pm about paypal

3 more pages...and we're there...yehey

hurray...another helper Miss Ellie...see i told you a lot of yoogals will step up once the project has kicked off. :D

Val...did you say youre Vietnamese? I love the vietnamese eggroll with vermicelli...yummy...and then there is this vietnamese sandwich that we buy that is so good...it is in a french baguette and has all kind of meat and veggies...yummylicious.

she may have studied piano in japan but i think she did her masters here in the states...i read it somewhere...her thread , i think....not too sure where.

Argh, i have to get started on my artwork for the 600th page!!

Read the pm - sent a reply =D

Yes, i'm so happy happy right now. And it feels good that the project is already up.

Ah jinkzz, all this talk abt food makes me hungry.

Where's gong yoo? XDDD :P

JK JK JK!

Btw yoogals, lemme know if you want to be added to the participants list kay?

And what do think abt the deadline date? When should we have it?

Wave to all YooGals!! Wow! We're almost to 600th pages!!!

MissEllie - keep us post about your surgery. We'll keep yoo in our prayer.

Lily and Faye19 - I hope yoo get better soon!

About the Xmas project - I am not good with art work but If I can help any other way, let me know.

I will ^^ And aaaw, that's so sweet of you~~

Btw, did u get my pm earlier today?

You can always write a letter or something but if you don't

want to you can always contribute money to buy a gift.

You'll like TWSSG...i'm sure of it. :D

Miss Ellie...check your pm inbox...i sent you a pm about paypal

3 more pages...and we're there...yehey

hurray...another helper Miss Ellie...see i told you a lot of yoogals will step up once the project has kicked off. :D

Val...did you say youre Vietnamese? I love the vietnamese eggroll with vermicelli...yummy...and then there is this vietnamese sandwich that we buy that is so good...it is in a french baguette and has all kind of meat and veggies...yummylicious.

she may have studied piano in japan but i think she did her masters here in the states...i read it somewhere...her thread , i think....not too sure where.

Argh, i have to get started on my artwork for the 600th page!!

Read the pm - sent a reply =D

Yes, i'm so happy happy right now. And it feels good that the project is already up.

Where's gong yoo? XDDD :P

JK JK JK!

Btw yoogals, lemme know if you want to be added to the participants list kay?

And what do think abt the deadline date? When should we have it?

Santa YOO: Me <3 your banner!!!

Guest mendyoo

good day girls...

YOOHOUSE is on a roll... thanks to our lovely YOOGALS and YOOBIES.

can't imagine the splurge of users come 600th page...

HELLO HELLO HELLO TO ALL INCAMPERS and those that AREN'T IN...

growing-hearts.jpg

Okie, 4 am now, my last post before go to bed :(

Oh yes, Jinkz, that VNese eggroll is really famous, and so is PHỞ, have you ever tried PHỞ?

And Vietnamese sandwich is so yummy too. It doesnot have many fat as western sandwich, but it's enough calories and vitamins, bwahhh, I love my Viet Food. I'm so happy thay you like ours, Jinkz.

Angel unnie, I'm happy to see you're back to your normal mode. Unnie, I have not chosen OFD scenes for that REASON MV. If you dont mind, would you pls wait for me? You know I love you, unnie :)

C_K dear, you're good at PS too.

Thanks C_K, I want to accompany that lonely YOO, my dear.

And, how were your rest on BTSC? :)

Vicente, you dropped a post for me and you're gone again, :( Just kidding, I know you have to up with a lot of data? Fighting girl.

OC, where are you now?

Queenie unnie, how are you, widen smile at our YOOstorian

My Neng, I'm back, full of YOOnergy this early morning. How I miss MendYOO slogan

Oops, here are Nana, Neng, Kayelee, texashot, Iluvyoo2, ariesw, michibangs, and

JeSsy, Veena22,CCAY, ivylive, Mattsanity, dawbam, semyonovna,

WAVES and HUGES to all of yoo.

Ellie, time for sleep, baby

See yaaaaaaaaa

Guest kayelee

kayelee- bwahahaha even a rain can't get hold of the hotness? you must be burning?

Hello all! :) I'll say HI before going out.

not just rain but even a snow! :sweatingbullets: lol

hi there kayelee... hope everyday is an enjoyable day for you in the house.. ;)

I don't like people who smoke either.. but since baby YOO looks smexy hot and he doesn't smoke "in front" of me.. so I'm fine with that.. hahah

ohhh.. who doesn't like baby YOO with nothing?!! raise your hand! LOL!!

Do we need to answer this??? *raising both hands and feet* :lol:

thanks neighbor...how's yoor cough and wheezing? much better, i hope

what are yoo doing Thanksgiving...spending time with the family and eating like there's no tomorrow? actually, that's my plans for tomorrow...hehehehe...but i have to start cooking tonight and take out the platters and servers that we will be using tomorrow...Arghhh...can't believe i have to bring all that to my sister's house...heaven forbid, i hope i dont forget to pick up the cake from Goldilocks tomorrow...special request from my sister :lol::lol::lol:

neighbor.... will get back to you on that.... i'm on baking mode right now so i'm kinda popping in and out..... can't resist.....

be back......when i can....... hugs to all YooGals online..... from A-Z........

iluvyoo2 ---sorry for the miscommunication and the inconvenience....... i'll let you know soon as i'm in..... i have to go back to the kitchen...

poooooooooooooooooooffffffff!

Thanks for launching the Christmas project Ellie... Now I have to start banging my head for inspiration. BTW, I think you better let us know a deadline for it, or else it will never be complete.. he.he.. and also to make sure you have everything on time or else it will be very hard for you to compile.

nana.. it's so hard to look for a pic of total resemblance.. actually I don't find that guy look like baby Yoo.. maybe because of different angle all together.. like I say I have in mind a few person which I think GY resembles to, but it's hard to find one pic that fit them all.

Angelie, actually i change my mind. I wanna know what you're planning to do

with GY so that i can join you too :ph34r::rolleyes:

ha.ha.!!! I can't think of a plan yet coz I'm so far away from done with my replies here.. and trying to figure out the "likeless pics" ... I don't think I'm able to find one coz the particular pic I wnat doesn't pop up yet.. :wacko:

So far..i like everything except for the GY alphabet since we already did it the last time. im okay with contributing for a gift but what kind of gift should we get?..guess it will be dependent on how many contributes for it, huh?
yea.. I think we can exclude the alphabet.. since it will be almost the same anyway... i think we have thought of all the words that fits him.. hahah... myself, I think I'll still stick to artwork or mv thing since I can't contribute money/gift.

Yay...me, too....its dinner time here on our side of the glode...lolz

HELLO HELLO HELLO TO ALL INCAMPERS and those that AREN'T IN...

hello Neng...how's your thursday morning?

Oh yes, Jinkz, that VNese eggroll is really famous, and so is PHỞ, have you ever tried PHỞ?

And Vietnamese sandwich is so yummy too. It doesnot have many fat as western sandwich, but it's enough calories and vitamins, bwahhh, I love my Viet Food. I'm so happy thay you like ours, Jinkz.

Ellie, time for sleep, baby

See yaaaaaaaaa

Yes...i love Vietnamese Pho...i like the green leafy veggie that they put on it...is it thai basil? not sure...i like the beef variety , not the chicken .

Val, i should go to sleep also x___x

Nighty night dear, hope you have many YOOdreams~

*waves to all the YooGals*

Nighty night Miss Ellie and Val...may yoo both dream of Yoo.

Abstractyoo.jpg

Guest mendyoo

So true Neng...just when we were getting comfortable with his clean cut looks, he changes to a bad boy...love it.

hi jinkzz... so we better be prepared whenever YOO is doing something... you can't tell what he's going to do next. maybe a bald YOO? :w00t::lol:

Neng: Gah i'm starting to actually miss work O.o

I've been home for 4 weeks already >_>

Oh me? I'm doing fine i guess. A lil worried abt this and

that but hey, i'm not my usual self if i don't get worried at least once a day..

I'm a worrier hehehe

nice that you're doing fine Ellie... hope your surgery will be like...poofffff.

I have an idea on how to make those two years go faster. Will share

with ya all when i'm ready for it ^^

oki... i'll be waiting... PROMISE???

you can call it that..... deviating just tonight.... also to catch up.... i feel like i'll be buried if i don't do it some other way ha ha ha ha ha ha....

very nice neng...... if only huh? ohhhhhhhh you're signing off my friend? ok....bye bye.... catch you later!

yes FAYE... it's hard when there's tons of backlogs... so you think of something to make it easier. and i think you found a way out of it.

uhuh.... if only... but who knows ;) our stars are not aligned right now as you call it :D

Who don't like him with nothing? tongue.gif As long as not always,don't want him to catch cold! laugh.gif

it's winter now in korea... so i guess YOO will always be in thick jackets and sweaters hahaha

neng- i agree...without HISTORY there can never be a present and even a future story.

and YOOHOUSE has a colorful history... thanks to the PIONEERS of this house.

Hello all friends

It seems soompi has problem now.

I can not post... test test

soompi always have problems...

hi vicente... testing testing 1 2 3...

Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

&

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

though we dont celebrate Thanksgiving here... :w00t::w00t:

my what to thank about... :)

YOO- for coming into YOOgals lives, for being hot.. for being smexy.. for being YOO! <3

YOOHOUSE- for being our shelter, where we can claim on our fantasies.. plus the drool marks, and all the fainting we can have!

YOOGALS!- for being here inspite and despite of.. for all the non stop laughters we share.. and looking forward for more!

angel, anne, anythingasian, betchay, caly, ck, euchan, ellie, faye, iluvyoo2, jaja, jinkzz, kayelee, lily, nana, neng, nhetski, pach, queenie, twinnie, texashot, tika, val, vicente, yoobee

those who are MIA, lurkers, shippers... and whom i forgot! :lol:WE ARE YOO LOONY PERSONIFIED!

i so wanted to post a roasted turkey.. but im having a hard time finding it in our family portrait! :lol:

oki.. lovenotes later! GOOD DAY! :)

Guest orangechocolate

OC, where are you now?

-- hi...vall !! what?? im@work and now quick & share time...

Wave to all yooGals ~

Chirstmas project ?? is it a same project@yooclub right??

and this is some news& event about YOO i found on Thursdayisland.com

i question myself all night.what's mr.thursday meaning?? and i got it this morning!!

it's a cloth brand name.

{공유} ARENA 12월호 화보 소식

Thursday Island for Men의 겨울 스타일링 화보가 {공유}와 함께 진행되어 아레나 12월호를 통하여 보실 수 있습니다.

“Thursday Island for men”은 이번 f/w 시즌 주드로, 브래드 피트와 같은 배우들의 스타일을 광고 비주얼로 매력있게 보여주었는데, 이번 화보 역시 배우 ‘공유’ 의 다양한 모습들을 이끌어내어 의상들과 함께 스타일리쉬하게 보여주는 컨셉입니다.

“공 유”는 그동안 꽃미남 같은 모습에서 변신하여, 때론 남자답거나 유머러스한 모습까지 새로운 이미지들을 매 컷마다 감성적으로 연출해주었는데,화보의 주제인 “Mr.Thursday”라는 이름처럼 편안하고 휴식같은 느낌을 주는 남자로 특유의 부드러움과 함께 보여주었습니다.

또한,평소 적절히 Mix&Match 룩을 즐기는 스타일이기에, 포멀한 스타일과 캐주얼한 스타일의 조화가 스타일리쉬한 Thursday Island for Men 의 스타일을 더없이 잘 표현해줄 수 있었다는 후문입니다.

이번 화보는, ARENA 12월호와 홈페이지를 통해 보실 수 있습니다.

sr:thursdayisland.com

and this is from online translated. Meaning not completly. and wow..did you see Jude Law, Brad Pitt used to waer TI. :lol:

Men's Thursday Island for the winter styling her share) (Arena 12 issue with the way through you can see it.

"Thursday Island for men" is the f/w season, Jude Law, Brad Pitt and the same actors as their visual style of the ad was to show their attractiveness, but also actors'Gong Yoo' in the various costumes and taking the lead with a stylish stars the concept of the show.

"Gong YOO" has been a transformation in the same city, sometimes humorous look up to the new image, or a man who answers every keotmada emotional, I admit, the subject of her "Mr.Thursday" resting comfortable and the same name as a man with distinctive feeling along with the show's softer figuratively.

In addition, the usual properly enjoy the style because Mix & Match prints, pomeolhan Casual style and the style of harmony Men's styles are perfect for stylish Thursday Island could offer better representation of the back door.

The water, and ARENA 12 issue can be found through the home page.

ps) Omg...i think i miss 600th pages exactly....tonight i gonna go to meet my bro. t_t

Guest MissMellis

Thanks for launching the Christmas project Ellie... Now I have to start banging my head for inspiration. BTW, I think you better let us know a deadline for it, or else it will never be complete.. he.he.. and also to make sure you have everything on time or else it will be very hard for you to compile.

ha.ha.!!! I can't think of a plan yet coz I'm so far away from done with my replies here.. and trying to figure out the "likeless pics" ... I don't think I'm able to find one coz the particular pic I wnat doesn't pop up yet.. :wacko:

It's an honour launching the Christmas project unnie! n____n

I'm thinking of December 1 or 4. That way it will be 20-24 days left

for Christmas and our project will arrive in Korea in time.

BTW, how long did it take for the send off project to arrive in Korea?

Just lemme know if you come up with a plan. I'll join it whatever it is xD

Yay...me, too....its dinner time here on our side of the glode...lolz

hello Neng...how's your thursday morning?

Yes...i love Vietnamese Pho...i like the green leafy veggie that they put on it...is it thai basil? not sure...i like the beef variety , not the chicken .

Nighty night Miss Ellie and Val...may yoo both dream of Yoo.

Last post for today and then i'll call it a night hehehe

nice that you're doing fine Ellie... hope your surgery will be like...poofffff.

oki... i'll be waiting... PROMISE???

I sure hope it will be poofff XD

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137353&st=11900

There you go, no need to wait :D

Guest mendyoo

Good afternoon to you neng.. it's 3.18pm now. I think Philipines and Malaysia's time are the same, right?

we're in the same time zone?

don't be confused.. I think we will leave Tuesdhei's project for now until she comes back to us.. we will just do our own, whatever that YooGal is comfortable with... how is that? then the leader will compile them in whatever way suitable, and send it off.. that's it. It doesn't have to be something creative or beautiful.. I believe it's what from the heart that counts... Anything that comes from our sincere heart will be beautiful.

well said angelie...

so YOOGALS... it doesn't matter if you're not creative or artistic or can't compose a poem or whatever.

the most important thing is... it's your heart that's doing the talking. YOOGALS HEART ARE BEAUTIFUL... so whatever comes out from it will be just as beautiful as well.

yeah. yeah.. SMEXY is everyday vocab here.. hahah... yep.. baby Yoo never cease to surprise us... Love his surprises.. now I wonder how will Anan look looks like.. he.he..

now we're wondering what will it be... FIRST... it was the clean cut boy next door look in Cantata and OHui... SECOND...

the hottie bad boy look in arena.

what will it be then come Anan???

i hope YOO won't give us a heart attack ... :lol:

I don't like people who smoke either.. but since baby YOO looks smexy hot and he doesn't smoke "in front" of me.. so I'm fine with that.. hahah

YOO is always the exception in everything hahaha

it's bcoz we love him for what he is... and what he'll be.

Guest kayelee

Replies. Wow, i don't think i've ever replied so early. I usually do it

when it's like 1-2 am :sweatingbullets:

I really need to go back to work soon if i want to buy christmas gifts or

else i'm pretty much broke T.T

Kayelee, gosh you really made me laugh out loud at the part abt the woods.

It's rare and romantic right? I should totally have my wedding there also.

Touching the shirt was nothing, i held his arm and he smiled at me. Nothing

beats that :P

Yes. I found it romantic on the movie Runaway Bride.. Of course having yoor wedding inside yoor favorite church is the most romantic. But just the thought of marrying to the one yoo love, It does'nt matter anywhere! :wub:

Wow! yoo held his arm then smiled at yoo?! :rolleyes:

ooppss.. someone will be torned. :blink:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

i know there will be more to come...

don't worry.. someday, yoo will be in our sweet dreams. ;)

Hmm... lol

Hi Kaye...thats what i thought , too.

sleep tight and dont let the bedbugs bite.

Oh! thanks for calling me Kaye, I was about to say that. :)

2 more pages! Will go back if I can

gosh.. I'm still not done with replies yet!! and the thread move another page already.. got to go off now.. it's lunch time... will be back later.

nana.. myself and Tika came out with this one - Andy Lau and GY. :P

f_compare2m_4ec610f.jpg

f_compare3m_9012adc.jpg

Will try to look for more, because both of us think that baby YOO looks like Leslie Cheung but cannot find a pic that says it all... :blink: Too many pics to choose from making us all blurrrrrr....

Guest mendyoo

MY LOVE YOO GALS,

Neng dear, I'm still here, not in vacation, but uber busy, I did tell you last weekend, remember?

Mwahh Mwahh Mwahh to all.

sorry val... i think i forgot about it.... been busy too. just missing your YOOnergy in posting ... but now you're back....

I'm loving his bad boy look too! He totally rocks as a bad boy! <3333

Some sleeping pattern we have huh? It's really bad for our health! But i just can't

seem to leave this house huhuhu

if the clean cut look just makes us sigh and dream... this HOTTIE BAD BOY LOOK makes us want to do something else ;)

mandyoooo, im goin to tell u now that....'dao' means 'STAR'! (sorry for keep u wait so long biggrin.gif)

our YOO looks so fantastic whatever he wears!

(im gettin obsessed agian tongue.gif )

so it's a star... well that's the wildest guess that i can think of hahaha

you're getting obsessed again for the second time nate?

i know there will be more to come...

don't worry.. someday, yoo will be in our sweet dreams. wink.gif

i'm waiting... waiting...waiting ... waiting...

neighbor.... will get back to you on that.... i'm on baking mode right now so i'm kinda popping in and out..... can't resist.....

be back......when i can....... hugs to all YooGals online..... from A-Z........

iluvyoo2 ---sorry for the miscommunication and the inconvenience....... i'll let you know soon as i'm in..... i have to go back to the kitchen...

poooooooooooooooooooffffffff!

Hahaha...i should really get started on the baking and cooking...at least i did some preps of the ingredients yesterday so it wouldn't be too hard tomorrow...ive done this so many times that i kinda know how long it will take me to cook the main dishes as well as the sides..which is more or

less 7 hours..that will be around 3 1/2 to 4 hours for the turkey and around 2 1/2 hours for the prime rib roast, cooking sides in between/ while cooking the turkey and prime rib...i start cooking around 5 or 6 am and be done by 12 noon or 1 pm....my cooking time would have been shorter if i bought ham instead of prime rib but Honeybake ham's line was too long this morning that i decided to go with prime rib roast.

Hello Yoo gals! :)

I swear I wrote a semi-long message but when I pressed send, the message disappeared! :crazy:

Anyway, glad to see Yoohouse alive and buzzing as always. I have to get through 100 pages worth of backread, phew....but I want to comment on a couple of things first..

The 2008 calender looks amazing. Thanks for sharing, calypso78. Whoa, this man sure knows his poses, he's utterly Yoolicious, good enough to eat! LOL

So how do we order again? Can somebody tell me....? I want to get one too!

Next, has the date for Baby Yoo's enlistment been confirmed yet? My heart is heavy just thinking about it.....it just wouldn't be the same having 2008 without yootivities in K-showbiz. If only he can film one more movie/drama before he goes...

angel, that pose of Andy Lau and Baby Yoo is almost identical...haha. But Babyyoo's handsome face pwns AL's anytime. I'll take Yoo's broad chest and shoulders, and his warm loving eyes anyday... :P

Gotta go now, but I'll be back (sooner this time, promise! lol). Thanks for sharing all the Yoogoodies and Yoolove everyone. It always makes me smile to come here and read what everyone has to say.Yoohouse surely is a house built on love and friendship. So here's wishing a Happy 600th pages to Yoohouse! :lol:

Guest mendyoo

woke up at 0400H this am and was tossing and turning in bed for about 30 mins so i decided to get up before i wake my hubby up...felt hungry so i'm cooking Arroz Valenciana ( sticky rice with turmeric powder , peas, pork, pork liver, raisins , shrimp, chiken and bell pepper)...i'm crazy to be cooking such a dish at this hour but i was really craving for it...hehehehe...can't wait for it to be cooked.

that's too early to be craving on something huh jinkzz... makes my mouth watery too. pass me a plate plssssss....

Angelie...GY is so hawt in this pic...now, i cant decide which one i like better...the baddie or the goodie Baby Yoo...i think i'll take both...hehehehe

TOO HOT TO HANDLE... whewwwwwww

Neng- i love those pS billboard,how i wish YOO has one here.

that will be heaven yen... imagine YOO in a billboard... where at???

magallanes??? that's too far for us...

market market??? off way...

i think it'll be best in alabang.... right YEN???

I'm undecided...im in between the bad boy and the angel...hehehehe

i know how yoo feel...ive been on disability for a year now..the first 2

months was crazy...i was short of climbing the walls from boredom but

eventually it got better...was able to catch up on Kdramas i missed and

then CP came along and got me hooked on Baby Yoo sweatingbullets.gif ...i guess yoo could

say something good came out of my staying at home...hehehehe..plus

i learned how to use PS... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Argghh...almost time to get ready again for my Physical therapy

appointment.

out of boredom came what you can call...' the best thing that happen to you'. there's always a reason for everything... and yours jinkzz... is you discover YOO.

Guest eganlyen

Ellie, I think i can help if your problem is regarding courier Actually I worked before in an courier services, and i can get 25%discount from the shipment fee, aside from it, the cost of shipment is lesser compare to your place now.since we are only in asia.But the problem is how can i get all the stuff here at my country...if its mv,letter etc..i know some Pinays can help me to compile it...what do you think? just my two cents...

Btw, i love the x'mas banner you made for GY x'mas project...