Guest mendyoo

Hi,I'm in China,and more than 30'. :)Since I watch CP,I meet YOO and become a fan for the first time in my life......It's inconceivability....Here is a warmer house,I like here.Because my english is so poor and SOOPMI is strangeness,so I still study and look more & reply little~~

hello smilefish and warm welcome to YOOHOUSE!

you mean... first time as in 'first time'??? baby YOO is really really that special.

no problem with your english girl... as you got along posting... you'll pick english words here and there. we're like 'learn to speak english' sort of hahaha

Finally I have to surrender...my fever getting worse and today I was on bed for the whole day. I am getting much better now but still have mild headache. Today I also get a news...my next week event have been postponed to next month. So now I have some space to breathe.. phew.gif and do my backreading.. tongue.gif

Now, I can start replying. Even cannot totally finish it tonight but at least have some progress. I have wrote some reply during my meeting yesterday tongue.gif ..soo happy the ballroom equipe with internet access. I copy it into MS Words...write my reply and tonight I paste it here... wink.gif May be others thought I was concentrate taking notes but…. Only YooGals knows…. Hehe he!!

how do you feel now MM? hope you're getting better... lots of liquid for you and rest.

hehehe now you're cheating... but i won't tell...

A BIG Hello to all YooGals, thanks for the 2008 calendar pictures, arts, poster,etc.. So many droooling pictures and they are so yummmy! He is so handsome, hooot and sexxxy. He is a Perfect man. I love his new look especially the smoking picture. You could see his deeeep dimples. Thank you so much YooGals for the pictures... and of course, reading the posts made by YooGals. Have a awesome week and take care. rolleyes.gif

hi texashot...

now you're drooling :lol: take care too...

HI HI HI YOOGALS,

Guess what? I' not around only one day and have 8 pages back-reply excl.gif sweatingbullets.gif biggrin.gif

Flying YOOHOUSE

Better start my loveletters now.

you miss one day and you'll be up to your neck in backlogs hahaha

start your lovenotes val...

Hello to all lovely YOOgals!! smile.gif wow.... once again, we're approaching to our 600th page! I'm sure YOO will be happy to know that his thread here is one of the most active & his YOOgals are the friendliest soompiers! tongue.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!

AHOYYYY beth...

happy thanksgiving too... where's my turkey? you know that we don't usually eat turkey here. turkey sandwich for me....

And btw, i guess it's better that you all tell me what you can help out with which makes

it a lot easier for me sweatingbullets.gif

financially... i'm a little tight this time so no go.

if you have problems on deciding on the artworks or some by words... i think i can help you there.

Oh! thanks for calling me Kaye, I was about to say that. :)

2 more pages! Will go back if I can

yoo're welcome Kaye...yup 2 more pages to go hehehehe

gosh.. I'm still not done with replies yet!! and the thread move another page already.. got to go off now.. it's lunch time... will be back later.

nana.. myself and Tika came out with this one - Andy Lau and GY. :P

p><p> i have to say GY looks better...so

Hello Yoo gals! :)

I swear I wrote a semi-long message but when I pressed send, the message disappeared! :crazy:

Anyway, glad to see Yoohouse alive and buzzing as always. I have to get through 100 pages worth of backread, phew....but I want to comment on a couple of things first..

Welcome back Minami and enjoy your 100 pages of backreading.

that's too early to be craving on something huh jinkzz... makes my mouth watery too. pass me a plate plssssss....

out of boredom came what you can call...' the best thing that happen to you'. there's always a reason for everything... and yours jinkzz... is you discover YOO.

hahaha...so right...i have wierd cravings at the most inconvenient time...not just once but all the time...lolz

Baby Yoo is the best thing that happened to me since i had the injury.

Ellie, I think i can help if your problem is regarding courier Actually I worked before in an courier services, and i can get 25%discount from the shipment fee, aside it from it, the cost of shipment is lesser compare to your place now.since we are only in asia.But the problem is how can i get all the stuff here at my country...if its mv,letter etc..i know some Pinays can help me to compile it...what do you think? just my two cents...

there you go Miss Ellie...Yen is volunteering to do the compilation and shipping...makes perfect sense since she's much closer to Korea than you...what d'ya think?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/jinkzzmec/gong%20yoo%20fan%20arts/part%201/Untitled-1-3.jpg' alt='Untitled-1-3.jpg'>

Guest mendyoo

good evening YooGals! in case you haven't noticed...........

i saw it upon entering... but i was barely in my seat when it's.... pofffff... gone.

my calendar is on the way here now... smile.gif when I receive it, either I'll scan it or take a pic of it... I'll try to scan but by the time I did it, I think those bunch of people from DC already has better version. .haha. no problem with the uploading iluvyoo2. yeah.. I saw those scans in DC too and it's from your blog.. smile.gif and yeah.. i think that laughing baby YOO pic is new too.. I saw it a few days ago but it was attached with another pic of a different guy with a same pose.. I thought it was PSed, so I didn't save.

oh angelie... your cal is on the way... i think me and kai's will probably be coming 1st week of january?

i remember what nana said... she won't hang her cal.... she'll scan it and that's what she's going to use hahahaha but on second thought... i think i might do that too hahahaha

*waves frantically at gong_yoo*

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M ACTUALLY HERE TO

WITNESS IT THIS TIME!! w00t.gif

Gong_yoo: Please post something. I promise you that we won't bite biggrin.gif

And girls, Christmas Project is now up~

happy now Ellie? i remember you saying... you haven't had the chance to be in the same time o/l with user gong yoo...am i right?

Germany...one of the places i want to go to when i finally get on my European vacation...dont ask me when that will be since i dont know yet...i have friends who lives in Am Rhein...i think that's close to the border of Netherlands (Amsterdam - another one on my itinerary since my sis and bro-in-law lives there too)

i've always wanted to go to europe... to netherlands, ireland, spain.... imagine YOOGALS in a vacation at one place at same time?

Guest eganlyen

there you go Miss Ellie...Yen is volunteering to do the compilation and shipping...makes perfect sense since she's much closer to Korea than you...what d'ya think?

hehehe...I cannt do the compliation but maybe some PINAYS can help me with that... :) Btw, last time i was craving for "valenciana" becoz of your post...hmmm maybe i can have that on x'mas.Love ur works!Keep coming!

Welcome here smilefish!

Guest smilefish

Hello Yoo gals!I‘m back~~~ :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jinkzzmec.. ..

aalhl ....for your welcom ~~I’m in work now,so busy :tears:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONG!! :rolleyes:

yayyyyyyyyyy i'm done.... i just have to put the milk chocolate frosting on my tdf chocolate cake and do the finishing touches on my tres leches cake (it's cooling now in its milk bath),

where's everybody? don't be logging off on me...... ok.... lemme backread to know where the starting point is....

*waves* at tati, ariesw, coowie, mashikung, kayelee, orithao, hotpepper, bebe sam, texashot

(smilefish)

Hello Yoo gals!I‘m back~~~

Thanks Jinkzzmec.. ..

aalhl ....for your welcom ~~I’m in work now,so busy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONG!!

allow me to welcome you as well to YooHouse! feel at home!

i've always wanted to go to europe... to netherlands, ireland, spain.... imagine YOOGALS in a vacation at one place at same time?

thaqt would be a riot...imagine a dozen or so giggling women..hehehehe

hehehe...I cannt do the compliation but maybe some PINAYS can help me with that... :) Btw, last time i was craving for "valencia" becoz of your post...hmmm maybe i can have that on x'mas.Love ur works!Keep coming!

Oppssie...sorry, my bad....yup valenciana...so good...reminds me of the holidays when was little...glad yoo like my art works...all for the love of Baby Yoo

Hello Yoo gals!I‘m back~~~ :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jinkzzmec.. ..

aalhl ....for your welcom ~~I’m in work now,so busy :tears:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONG!! :rolleyes:

welcome back smilefish...happy thanksgiving to yoo, too.

Guest mendyoo

I'm naybe you have clearer version?ot sure it from LG or not, cause I didn't see the LG logo in the video. I saw the clip from Chigurl youtube, but it very blur...hehehe

2008 japanese Calendar cover? I think Korean fans received their calendar already, so today we will flooded by calendar pics... :w00t:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6008/b1...cf636548vw5.jpg

hot pic again... it's really is christmas... so many goodies.

thanks iluvyoo2... mwah...

My Neng, I'm back, full of YOOnergy this early morning. How I miss MendYOO slogan

Oops, here are Nana, Neng, Kayelee, texashot, Iluvyoo2, ariesw, michibangs, and

JeSsy, Veena22,CCAY, ivylive, Mattsanity, dawbam, semyonovna,

WAVES and HUGES to all of yoo.

waves at you and hug you too val...

i'm happy that you're still full of YOOnergy... miss my slogan?

yea.. I think we can exclude the alphabet.. since it will be almost the same anyway... i think we have thought of all the words that fits him.. hahah... myself, I think I'll still stick to artwork or mv thing since I can't contribute money/gift.

me too... artwork and mv...much easier specially that we're on a time budget.

Guest kayelee

Hi,I'm in China,and more than 30'. :)Since I watch CP,I meet YOO and become a fan for the first time in my life......It's inconceivability....Here is a warmer house,I like here.Because my english is so poor and SOOPMI is strangeness,so I still study and look more & reply little~~

Hello there smilefish. Enjoy yoor stay just like me. Don't worry we're not all good in English here so its okay. :)

Ellie, bc we dont have any plan yet so it's also difficult to say now. I have no problem with financial support, as long as it's not over my tiny budget, bwahhh. We're in EU then it may be convenient if you need help in sending/collecting anything? I dunno.

One of my Korean friend will be back home around Dec 20th, any idea?

Kayelee, welcome back (am I rite?) Don't have a chance to see you before, but happy having more YOOfriends now.

Aaahh.. can't go out cause of the rain! <_<

Thanks for welcoming me back movall. I do enjoy my stay here. :)

waves to mashikung, mendyoo, FAYE19, texashot, tati

Guest mendyoo

hello Neng...how's your thursday morning?

thursday is like from tuesday to friday.... busy as a bee. and how about you?

btw... HAPPY 500TH SOOMPI POST! more mor more.....

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

&

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

though we dont celebrate Thanksgiving here... w00t.gif w00t.gif

my what to thank about... smile.gif

YOO- for coming into YOOgals lives, for being hot.. for being smexy.. for being YOO! <3

YOOHOUSE- for being our shelter, where we can claim on our fantasies.. plus the drool marks, and all the fainting we can have!

YOOGALS!- for being here inspite and despite of.. for all the non stop laughters we share.. and looking forward for more!

angel, anne, anythingasian, betchay, caly, ck, euchan, ellie, faye, iluvyoo2, jaja, jinkzz, kayelee, lily, nana, neng, nhetski, pach, queenie, twinnie, texashot, tika, val, vicente, yoobee

those who are MIA, lurkers, shippers... and whom i forgot! laugh.gif WE ARE YOO LOONY PERSONIFIED!

i so wanted to post a roasted turkey.. but im having a hard time finding it in our family portrait! laugh.gif

oki.. lovenotes later! GOOD DAY! smile.gif

hahaha you and your jokes KAI.... roasted turkey on your family portrait? didn't find it??? weren't you there at the picture?............ :lol: PEACE sister.....

YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS are definitely the reason why we're smiling this days... so for a THANK YOU... i'll take a bow ala GONG YOO!!!

-- hi...vall !! what?? im@work and now quick & share time...

Wave to all yooGals ~

Chirstmas project ?? is it a same project@yooclub right??

and this is some news& event about YOO i found on Thursdayisland.com

i question myself all night.what's mr.thursday meaning?? and i got it this morning!!

it's a cloth brand name.

hello OC...

thanks about that bit of info you've just shared... i was wondering about that 'mr. thursday' too. now it's clear...

Val, i should go to sleep also x___x

Nighty night dear, hope you have many YOOdreams~

*waves to all the YooGals*

nightie nyt Ellie... be sure that you'll go to sleep now oki? you need your rest girl...

nana... i think there's a very very little similarity bet. YOO and that guy... i think it's the mouth only. sorry... just voicing my observation.

peacebeginswasmile.jpg

goodmorning yoogals!

ill back read later promise! lots of replies to make later!

ill just post this pic, and pls raise ur hands & toes who will agree

that they have resemblance, i need ur opinion girls.. pls help

me find a YOO pic that will look more similar to him than the pic used

by shenyuepop.com (correct?)

2007081009535611101-48kxkpdep.jpg

how about this?

0fef5350-48ky46uwz.jpg

hello nana.... ok-to be honest- he could pass as yoo's older brother but he needs at least ten pounds more and that's being gracious :lol:

hello neng my friend..... i'm going back to the kitch to finish my cakes but i'll be back....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Guest kayelee

One more page...I'm not gonna be here when it happen so I'll post now.

THANK YOO ALL!!!*hugs* from the bottom of my heart. :)

namnlspf3.jpg

:D:D:D

Okay, will edit this with replies soon.

and 3 more pages to go girls!!

Aww! I'm late! Did'nt get to see gong yoo. tsk...tsk :D

it's winter now in korea... so i guess YOO will always be in thick jackets and sweaters hahaha

It's Okay! As long as he is not feeling hot, like when they shot CP.

gotta go...will go back later...zooom!

Yes, TWSSG is very, very good...would definitely recommend it 200%...this is actually the first Sageuk (historical) drama ive followed...usually i'd watch ist 2-3 eppies of Sageuks then lose interest but not this one...but then again its not purely Sageuk but more like historical fantasy drama...actors are really good, director is excellent , story is never draggy, and the effects are great...not to mention well built sets and huge budget.
ahhh.. that famous drama that was delayed and delayed.. he.he.. I heard BYJ injured himself pretty bad during filming and that he's supposed to have a surgery?

she may have studied piano in japan but i think she did her masters here in the states...i read it somewhere...her thread , i think....not too sure where.
ohh ic... interesting... if I'm not mistaken her English is pretty good too right?

I'm not sure it from LG or not, cause I didn't see the LG logo in the video. I saw the clip from Chigurl youtube, but it very blur...hehe Maybe you have clearer version?
yeah.. I don't see the LG logo too.. the logo is blue-ish.. I thought it was SK Telecom, but then the logo is also different. Anyhow, if you still wanna download it, here it is. It's LQ anyway.. :P

LG CF

Download: http://sharebee.com/a7a6f892

f_LGCFasf0000m_554258e.jpg

2008 japanese Calendar cover? I think Korean fans received their calendar already, so today we will flooded by calendar pics... :w00t:
lol!! see.. I told you DC people gonna grab hold of it earlier than I do.. :lol:

Btw yoogals, lemme know if you want to be added to the participants list kay?

And what do think abt the deadline date? When should we have it?

I'm in Ellie.. :) deadline is up to you, how much time you need to to compile everything including estimate of time that the gift will arrive. I would say at least 2 weeks before christmas.

Angel unnie, I'm happy to see you're back to your normal mode. Unnie, I have not chosen OFD scenes for that REASON MV. If you dont mind, would you pls wait for me? You know I love you, unnie :)
no problem Val.. I can wait.. :P the only problem I'm afraid is that I might not be able to use the scenes because importing the eppi into my video editing software takes quite a while.. I may end up using caps from the scenes instead.. :P

neighbor.... will get back to you on that.... i'm on baking mode right now so i'm kinda popping in and out..... can't resist.....
wah... my faye in baking mode.. what are you baking? remember to send some over too.. ;) he.he.. I guess it must be thanks giving day already now... so to all YooGals who are celebrating HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!

Scanned calendar from my Japanese friend.

87281056an6.jpg

*** Credit suna_samsoon blog ***

ahhh.. that famous drama that was delayed and delayed.. he.he.. I heard BYJ injured himself pretty bad during filming and that he's supposed to have a surgery?

ohh ic... interesting... if I'm not mistaken her English is pretty good too right?

yeah.. I don't see the LG logo too.. the logo is blue-ish.. I thought it was SK Telecom, but then the logo is also different. Anyhow, if you still wanna download it, here it is. It's LQ anyway.. :P

unfortunately, he did but i think he will have surgery after they finish filming TWSSG

i heard that about KSA , too but dont know if its true because i have never heard her speak in english except for her MNIKSS role which unfortunately was not supposed to be good in english

Is that a new CF?

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Guest mendyoo

yayyyyyyyyyy i'm done.... i just have to put the milk chocolate frosting on my tdf chocolate cake and do the finishing touches on my tres leches cake (it's cooling now in its milk bath),

where's everybody? don't be logging off on me...... ok.... lemme backread to know where the starting point is....

*waves* at tati, ariesw, coowie, mashikung, kayelee, orithao, hotpepper, bebe sam, texashot

allow me to welcome you as well to YooHouse! feel at home!

yummy yummy yummy FAYE... just like YOO.... but i think not as yummy...

how do you do that? care to give me the secret?

hahaha...so right...i have wierd cravings at the most inconvenient time...not just once but all the time...lolz

Baby Yoo is the best thing that happened to me since i had the injury.

uhuh... AMEN to that sis...

unfortunately, he did but i think he will have surgery after they finish filming TWSSG

i heard that about KSA , too but dont know if its true because i have never heard her speak in english except for her MNIKSS role which unfortunately was not supposed to be good in english

Is that a new CF?

yes jinkzz. about BYJ, that's what I heard... poor him.. must be really painful. I've never heard of KSA speaking English as well.. and baby YOO's CF.. no. .that's a very old CF.. back in 2000 or 2001.

YooGals won't mind seeing the calendar again? :P

image25qx6.th.jpg image2tw1.th.jpg image3ng0.th.jpg image4tb7.th.jpg image5ie8.th.jpg

image6hd1.th.jpg image7ua2.th.jpg image8nq9.th.jpg image9ok9.th.jpg image10jt2.th.jpg

image11az7.th.jpg image12wa1.th.jpg image13jh4.th.jpg image14af8.th.jpg image15yn9.th.jpg

image16yy0.th.jpg image17mx2.th.jpg image18in8.th.jpg image19ha8.th.jpg image20hn8.th.jpg

image21fb7.th.jpg image22ao0.th.jpg image23mx7.th.jpg image24dv7.th.jpg

*** Credit: suna_samsoon blog ***

Note: if you wish to post goodies from suna_samsoon to other places, please seek her permission first. I have her permission to post in yoohouse only. Thank you.

Good afternoon tangtang chippy... thank you for your "thank you".. hehe.. :D That's very lovely. Will be right here waiting for your lovenotes.. ;) Come home soon ok?

OC dale.. you came in almost the same time as your twinnie again.. he.he.. thanks for sharing the article.. So baby YOO is kinda advertising for Thursday Island.. :)

I'm thinking of December 1 or 4. That way it will be 20-24 days left

for Christmas and our project will arrive in Korea in time.

BTW, how long did it take for the send off project to arrive in Korea?

oh wow!! that is very long.. only leave us like 10 days to do it.. better bang my head to get going.. hahah.. hmm.. the send off project, I think it was less than a week. That was from Hawaii.. not sure from Europe though.. like my friend from Japan send to me takes 5 days or less. Courier should be no problem arriving on time.. but since it's holiday season, maybe give it 10 days estimate from send off to arrival? :unsure:

Just lemme know if you come up with a plan. I'll join it whatever it is xD
haha.. ok...

we're in the same time zone?
yes.. neng.. I think we are.. :)

so YOOGALS... it doesn't matter if you're not creative or artistic or can't compose a poem or whatever.

the most important thing is... it's your heart that's doing the talking. YOOGALS HEART ARE BEAUTIFUL... so whatever comes out from it will be just as beautiful as well.

Yeah.. I'm sure baby Yoo won't mind how pretty or ugly our gift is.. As long as he get a gift which is from fans all over the world, he would be jumping with joy already that we have the heart to send it to him.

aww neng.. it's very hard to judge which type of baby YOO ranks first.. all of them are yummilicious! :D surprise in Anan? what kind of surprise you have in mind? baby YOO with nothing on? LOL!!!! ok ok no pervy thoughts... maybe shirtless YOO.. or maybe he will surprise us appearing bald! :blink:

hi there minami. Welcome back to yoohouse! how have you been doing?

So how do we order again? Can somebody tell me....? I want to get one too!
you can order it through YesAsia.

Next, has the date for Baby Yoo's enlistment been confirmed yet?
nope.. no confirmation yet.

angel, that pose of Andy Lau and Baby Yoo is almost identical...haha. But Babyyoo's handsome face pwns AL's anytime. I'll take Yoo's broad chest and shoulders, and his warm loving eyes anyday... :P

i have to say GY looks better...sorry...i'm bias...hehehehe
haha... of course baby YOO looks better.. ;)

oh angelie... your cal is on the way... i think me and kai's will probably be coming 1st week of january?

i remember what nana said... she won't hang her cal.... she'll scan it and that's what she's going to use hahahaha but on second thought... i think i might do that too hahahaha

yeah.. my friend received and sent it out yesterday.. I hope iit will arrive this Sat... if not, I have to wait until next Monday or so... I don't think I will display my calendar too.. my kids might get their hands on it!! :ph34r: No way I'm letting them touch my love.. lol!!! It will be gone case if they get their hands on the cal.

YooGals won't mind seeing the calendar again? :P

we'll never get tired of seeing Baby Yoo...hurray more materials for fan arts.

wah... my faye in baking mode.. what are you baking? remember to send some over too.. ;) he.he.. I guess it must be thanks giving day already now... so to all YooGals who are celebrating HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!

its not quite thanksgiving yet...it's the night before the big turkey day.

Guest mendyoo

thaqt would be a riot...imagine a dozen or so giggling women..hehehehe

especially if we're in korea... that i can't imagine :lol:

I

Aaahh.. can't go out cause of the rain! dry.gif

Thanks for welcoming me backmovall. I do enjoy my stay here. smile.gif

waves to mashikung, mendyoo, FAYE19, texashot, tati

It's Okay! As long as he is not feeling hot, like when they shot CP.

gotta go...will go back later...zooom!

oki kaye.... see you when i see you... bye bye

hello neng my friend..... i'm going back to the kitch to finish my cakes but i'll be back....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

now we're aligned hahahaha i'm getting hungry with what you're doing FAYE.

when it's done... could you pass me a plateful?

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh too my friend

Guest eganlyen

CK- that pics lol roasted big bird,i wonder if kai already saw it? :lol:

Ellie-my new found sis,after those dreams, nothing follows i wish i could have more..tot..tot :lol::lol:

Val- did we made you smile?!

Beth-We miss you here & there..

Goodafternoon YOOGALS!

hello FAYE! *waves back*

hey guys! *wave* ive only been gone for a few days and it's raining YOO! :D and it's literally been raining here in manila, too! boo!! <_<

to YOOPinays here... here's something to warm us up! :D

yoo3copy.jpg

to everyone celebrating Thanksgiving... HAPPY THANKSGIVING guys! go easy on the turkey! :lol:

thanksgiving_turkey_2.jpg