Thanks for the GY updates, everyone. 

@staygold I hope I didn't seem like I was ungrateful for the places you gave me to go vent my feelings. 

@Noor90 Thank you. I think my date with GY went well. He's so handsome! He likes to laugh a lot. And he ordered alot of food! I was staring at him the whole night. Well, I hope we can go on a second date. And I miss him already. You're right. GY fans have nothing to talk about. And CFs aren't enough. Well, I hope GY fans are having fun with the other actors they like! Thank for the GY with kids pictures!

@tok-soompi Nose bleed.

@ everyone Looks like we won't be able to keep GY's page going. GY has no activities. And there's nothing to post about. Maybe we can all reunite  here someday once he's active again like @Noor90 says.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

On 11/3/2017 at 8:24 AM, Noor90 said:

About GY fans , of course they have their own life , can be busy and some may like other actors beside him but once GY has new project they all gathered again . Now they aren't gathered because there's not any GY news , no project , no interview , no event , no no no then what 'll they talk about if GY himself isn't active. He only shoots CF . And yeah it's not enough for me and i guess it's not enough for other fans . Since last August he doesn't have anything new . i wish i can go to korea and tell him please Show your face or appear in anything , we miss yoooooooooooooooooooo

I understand what you're saying. Then that means that they'll never gather again. GY won't do anything. No CFs aren't enough. Gy fans should just go like their other actors/actresses and leave him alone. They should just forget him.

So Active = fan? Only active people deserve fans? He's just going to get shoved aside because he  isn't active?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

hey all, Goblin is about to air in my region. estimated in November.

what about all yours ? when does goblin air in your region ? :wink:

Hi, how are you 

Lucky u , you'll be able to watch goblin in your country.

Unfortunately, I don't think goblin will be aired in my country .

Anyway GY will have fan sign in Nov 18 , fan meeting with SSG in Dec 3

• Like 2

On 11/11/2017 at 7:12 AM, jaysmurf said:

hey all, Goblin is about to air in my region. estimated in November.

what about all yours ? when does goblin air in your region ? :wink:

Goblin's airing in your region?! Congrats! In November? Nice. Goblin hasn't aired in my region yet :(.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:14 AM, Noor90 said:

Hi, how are you 

Lucky u , you'll be able to watch goblin in your country.

Unfortunately, I don't think goblin will be aired in my country .

Anyway GY will have fan sign in Nov 18 , fan meeting with SSG in Dec 3

Yes! She's lucky! I'm sorry Goblin won't air in your country.

GY fansign?! Fan meeting?! 

This is a dream. GY doesn't do fansigns or fanmeetings!

But wow. So excited!!!!

We'll get to see him. We'll get to see him! Like outside. He's coming out of his house!

Can't wait!

And I'm so happy stay with me has 100M views! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to write a small Fanfic about GY!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Is this all a dream?

Characters: GY and you

Plot: You are on a coffee date with your boyfriend.

credit: pithiyaphong

You feel excited. You feel excited because you have a date with your boyfriend tonight, and you have been waiting forever for this. Because he has a busy schedule. You turn this way and that way in the mirror, making sure you look good, and you reach the perfume and you spray a little on yourself. Before you know it, the doorbell rings. You hear the doorbell and race to your room. You grab your coat and put on your shoes. You head downstairs. You see him standing there, holding a bouquet of flowers.

You smile at him and he smiles back, but you are overwhelmed by this feeling. You remember that it would be too much if you jumped onto him. That's how you feel right now. Like you want to jump on him and wrap your arms around his strong neck. You come back to your senses, and you realize he's talking to you. What did he say? He hands you the bouquet of flowers, flashing you a quick smile, revealing his nice teeth. You accept the flowers and smile back in return. 

"Thank you." You say quietly.

"It's my pleasure." He replies and reaches out his hand.

You take his hand and let him lead you to his car. He opens the door and points inside, telling you to climb in first. "What a gentleman." You say to yourself. He climbs into the car right behind you and closes the door. Again, he's reaching out for your hand. You take his hand again, and he holds your hand tightly in his, giving it a gentle squeeze. He stares at you. And you stare back, you can feel his fingers caressing your hand now.

"How are you?" You ask before he does. He chuckles softly. "I'm doing well. You?" He leans forward and presses his nose against yours. You rub your nose against his as he pulls away and continues to stare at you.

"I'm doing well, too." You grin. He grins back. He straightens up in his seat. While one hand is squeezing yours, he lifts his other hand and points at the shops along the road. 

"That's where we're going." He informs you. You nod. As the car pulls into the parking lot, you see a nice comfortable Coffee Shop. He helps you out of the car, and you can't help but think, "Will he always be this nice to me?"

As you're lost in your thoughts again, you feel him leading you into the shop.

He picks seats by the window and he sits down next to you. 

"What would you like?"

"Umm..."

He sits up and brushes the side of your face with his hand. "Is something wrong?" He asks, giving you a look like he did something wrong.

"No, it's just." You say but you can't finish.  You finally continue with, "Ji-Chul, I'm scared."

He grins at you and place a soft kiss on your lips. You kiss him back, and stare at him.

He gives your hand a gentle squeeze, underneath the table.

"Don't be scared." He starts to say.

"I'm always here." He finishes.

He orders you both coffee, and you can't help but think, "This is all a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't think I did a good job. I wrote a bad GY fanfic. :(

• Like 1

Hello @everyone

I was once a die-hard fan and I kept the thread alive for a few months but things have gotten too hectic that I could not drop by here for the past few months. This thread has still been going on well, or should I say even better with your contributions. Applause! :) I sincerely thank you guys for making effort to maintain this threas. I feel a bit embarrassed for not being able to drop by that often these days but remember, I'll always support Yoo guys! Hwaiting!

P/s: I am going to buy ASUS Zenfone soon because our Gong Yoo recommends it. :tongue: 

Lots of love, Nuryl

and btw, @jaysmurf Tokkaebi is aired in Malaysia too! I think it must have been aired since September on 8TV

• Like 3

Not related to GY:

Hi everyone. I'm starting over. I decided that I'm going to try to be a positive GY fan. I'm always saying negative things about him. I'm always saying negative things about myself and others. I'm also going to try to be positive about myself, and all of you. This is going to be a long road because I've been a negative person for a long time, but I'm going to try.  And yes it frustrates me that GY hasn't picked a project yet. And yes it frustrates me that other GY fans like other actresses and actors, but I'm going to try to be patient with GY, and I'm going to try to understand these fans who like others. 

And I get frustrated that no one participates in GY's page a lot, but I'm going to try to be more understanding. A lot of you have said you are busy. I am going to try to accept that. I'm just going to try to be better at understanding.

And I'm going to try not to offend others with my posts. Honestly, this thread is about GY, right? So I'm going to try my hardest to keep it that way. I'm going to stop saying we should close GY's thread because it hurts. 

10 hours ago, nuryl_gong said:

Hello @everyone

I was once a die-hard fan and I kept the thread alive for a few months but things have gotten too hectic that I could not drop by here for the past few months. This thread has still been going on well, or should I say even better with your contributions. Applause! :) I sincerely thank you guys for making effort to maintain this threas. I feel a bit embarrassed for not being able to drop by that often these days but remember, I'll always support Yoo guys! Hwaiting!

P/s: I am going to buy ASUS Zenfone soon because our Gong Yoo recommends it. :tongue: 

Lots of love, Nuryl

and btw, @jaysmurf Tokkaebi is aired in Malaysia too! I think it must have been aired since September on 8TV

Hello! You're right you used to keep this thread alive! We try to maintain the thread. And you're welcome! I'm sorry you couldn't visit because things got too hectic for you. Things will get less hectic for you.  But you did visit. And don't feel embarrassed. I miss you!

credit: maki_yoo

A sweaty GY says "Goodnight!" Ah I miss Coffee Prince.

• Like 2

Oops another post. I'm sorry.

Did anyone read my fanfic? I forgot to put it under the spoiler :bawling:And I haven't written a fanfic in a long time. So any feedback? :D

I have a new one planned! Will you read  it please?

credit: nandasinga08

Who is more yummy in this video? Him? Or the pizza?:blush:

• Like 1

Someone please post. I'm just going to find more GY pictures. And I don't want to get in trouble :bawling:

God! This is about me again: 

I’m so sorry. A lot of you are like why does she have so many Instagram accounts? A lot of you are probably wondering if those pictures were really of me. Remember my date with gy?

Well, it’s really me. And having a lot of accounts looks shady. But this is my main fangirl account for GY

http://instagram.com/liessumakit

I just thought it looked really shady. I just wanted to explain. :bawling: but I feel like I’m making things worse. So no those were not pictures of someone else! I’m going to stay with this account for GY fangirling. Follow me if you want! I have 1 follower *cries* That's okay! :blush:

edit: After writing this,  another GY fan blocked me again. Sigh. Why won't they accept me? :bawling: I'm trying to stay positive. :bawling:

21 hours ago, nuryl_gong said:

Hello @everyone

Lots of love, Nuryl

interesting. i assume u r back home already :tongue:

• Like 1

Gong yoo will have fan sign on Nov 18 to celebrate Btv 20th Anniversary

And fan meeting with SSG on Dec.3

Finally, we'll see gy . It has been a while since he appeared in any event .

Gong yoo on the of cover Japanese Magazine " Korean T.V drama vol 82" . Dec issue & he'll have long Interview with this magazine:wub:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/もっと知りたい-韓国TVドラマvol-82/dp/4863882483

• Like 2

@tok-soompi we already saw Jealous GY in Goblin So i can imagine his jealousy here :D

@nuryl_gong Welcome back sweetie , i wish you'll be more active here cuz we already miss u :wub:

@2handsintertwined i am drooling while watching sweaty GY " Han Kyul" , he looks so sexy , cute , naughty at the same time^_^

@staygold @jaysmurf @kentangbakar @2handsintertwined @gongi @_Dokkaebi_ @nuryl_gong @alohagongyoo @tok-soompi @CatchMine_ID 

i am sorry if i forget to tag other fans .

After 15 days Goblin 'll have it's 1st anniversary , although this drama has flaws , although i wanted KES to give goblin character more depth , i still love this drama . At least it brings GY back to k-drama so i am grateful to KES . i still miss these days while reading reviews , opinions , assumptions of goblin , i miss waiting for every week to watch new episodes.. i knew many great fans during & after goblin .

I wish we all can gather in Dec 2 , 3 to celebrate it's 1ST Anniversary :blush:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1