[drama Japan 2007] 山田太郎ものがたり/ Yamada

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HollyBeth

Can Friday come any sooner???? I need to see this show.. I am having two great dramas this summer. Hana Kimi and now Yamada Taro.. It's becoming my habit to just check for the subbs... Can't wait to see the show...

Guest sarah_luisa

wahhh... ep. 2 with subs are out in veoh XD

sh0 is s0 kawaii!!!!

that girl is s0 annoying... arg...

Guest mayyeejeh

^ i agree, the girl is freaking annoying... everything she shows up, she would be dreaming of being a rich princess, and its annoying!!!

Guest kkandy4mee

finally watched episode 2....and episode 3's coming out soon.....XDDDD

seriously this is like my 'series of the summer' to watch :)

yea, like everyone else, i really dislike that girl, but it's like *essential* to story you know?

altho.......i wouldn't mind tarou getting with takuya XDDDDDD but i guess once she finds out the truth....she'll be able to accept(after a long period of very long shock and disappointment :P ) that he's not a prince in the financial sense but the personality sense :D

but gah i loved sho in the 2nd episode.....he was like.... SO mischevious XDDD sniggling to himself and planning little things....sucha dork <3

i also love the fact that he can arrange flowers while listening to rock XD

Guest habibi

^ It started on July 6th.

I can't believe I didn't know about this drama sooner :tears:

Just came across it today. Sho and Nino <3...

Currently watching Epi One.. seems interesting.

Guest boatswain

There are three episodes so far, but only 2 have been subbed.

HAHA this has got to be one of the best dramas this season. Perfect mix of comedy, family life, drama, etc (not sure about the romance, I'm not digging the main girl), it's like permanently gluing a smile on my face except during the touching parts where I start tearing up lol.

Archived