[drama Japan 2007] 山田太郎ものがたり/ Yamada

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest nurikocam18

I don't think it has anything to do with looks. Nino can act. he's already proven himself by being part of Letters from Iwo Jima. He has the ability to make it big, and I'm really glad he got casted for this role.

Sho can act also, but I still feel he doesn't have something that Nino has that allows Nino to pull off his role. I think Nino's perfect for this role. He's just so adorable. He's so innocent and naive that no one would think he's not really a prince...he doesn't have to 'look like a prince' really because in the drama he just has the prince aura....i agree that sho may 'look better' than him, but i'd sigh and faint at the sight of nino smiling just like those girls because it is simply a sweet, innocent, pure smile. As the character Tarou, he can definitely pull off the princely aura because he's nice and cute and sweet...i really don't think it has anything to do with looks...the girls in the school aren't fainting all over the place because of his looks...it's stuff like his smile and personality.

sorry if that seemed ranty or that i was mad at you. i just don't want people looking down on nino just b/c he doesn't 'look the part'

although zai zai is good in the looks department nino is not to shabby either, however nino has proven more of his acting chops.. he has done diverse roles and in this particular role is perfect.. taro is supposed to be this really nice guy that everyone likes and nino fits the bill, taro doesn't need to be very good looking he just needs that aura that i think nino provides in spades

and sho's acting is pretty awesome as well... *big arashi fan here*

amen to that!! hahah

i beleive nino is soo charming... and i really believe hes cute enough to play the role.. plus.. if you know him well enough you could see that he fits the character!! y do some think hes not cute? am i too blind to recgnize hes not..??? coz i really think he really really looks cute.... :blink:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hamiki

haha. the parts where the girl misunderstanding was pretty... "oh no~ lol. ^^;;"

Taro is SUCH a nice guy. <3 omg... Nino plays the character well. hehe.

As for Sho, the way he constantly looks at Nino and goes "why am I so interested in him?" makes it seem like he is feeling something for Taro. I know they are just supposed to be REALLY good friends, but still. ah..ha..ha...

I <3 Itsuko! What a great sister Taro has! All his siblings are SO nice!! <33 and kawaii~~

Guest summers83

although zai zai is good in the looks department nino is not to shabby either, however nino has proven more of his acting chops.. he has done diverse roles and in this particular role is perfect.. taro is supposed to be this really nice guy that everyone likes and nino fits the bill, taro doesn't need to be very good looking he just needs that aura that i think nino provides in spades

and sho's acting is pretty awesome as well... *big arashi fan here*

But his siblings seemed to look a little too young and far apart from taro. Is it going to be like in Taiwan version, the rich grandfather of Taro's friend is going to matchmake his fourth sister with him? She looks like a little girl....

im totally into this drama..how all his classmates misunderstood him hahaha..cant wait for the second ep..i think nino suit the role, a good looking face probably would be the reason of attraction but what the most important thing is the ability of an actor to pull off the character and so far nino had done a great job

Guest dionne_wu

I like how this show teaches alot about life and its lessons amidst the comedy.

I wanna hug Nino real bad each time he goes into Puss-in-Boots mode. What a charmer! :ph34r:

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

this drama is so touching.

I cried when his little sister gave her birthday present to Nino.

I feel sorry for him because everyone is depending on him..

Guest ponkie

^ You'll probably cry in the end of episode 2 as well.

I love episode 3 already.. even if I haven't seen it yet. :lol: One of my favorite stories in the manga.

vlcsnap646130qt5.png

:lol:

Guest ponkie

^ Because he's pretty like that. :lol:

I absolutely love this outfit more than the maid one. This from Takako's imagination, btw.

Guest miyawoks

surprisingly, there was a TW version of this series, those lame TW producers cant never make anything of their own :tongue2: . I personally don't like Nino, Sho is ok but in any case, this drama seems to be a real treat for Arashi fan. I've seen the manga b4 but never read it. For some reason, it smells shonen-ai-ish to me but maybe i'm wrong. i'll check out the manga though :ph34r:

well, i think the taiwan version was really funny... i watched it 5 times dubbed and even watched it once without subs... and it was still funny ^_^

i know the japanese version will also be funny... it's still different if japan makes its own version of a manga...

Guest sarah_luisa

I just finish watching ep. 2 w/o subs though, therefore i didn't understand much things..

funny dance though ^_^

so i have few questions:

is that sho's father or grandfather?

Is sho mean to his driver? :tears: please say n0

SH0 is really h0t XD

Guest lucky_moon

i wanna watch ep2 so badly, but no subs :(

Me too I want to watch it.. But I don't think that the onw who sub the drama from Arashi.vox will not released the sub cuz they still not released for Hana Kimi Eps2.. :tears:

Guest sarah_luisa

^ That's his grandfather and no, Sho is not mean to anyone. He's naughty, but not mean. :D

:happy: XD

---

i'm so loving him..

---

btw,

what's the deal between him and his grandfather?

Guest epunx99

ive been waiting for episode 2 hardsubs by arashi.vox but she's a bit pissed of right now so i guess she wont be posting for a long time. that\s too bad because she's the only one i know who can sub so fast!!!

even faster than stormysubs of aibakaland!!!

Archived