Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

Guest negapass

did anyone buy in america? there is this japenese market where i bought my reg. gat. wax but i havent been there for a while and was wondering if they carry it~

yeah~ they have it at a japanese market. They even have it at korean markets~

but the cases arent round, they're sharp like a can. and they have a gray camo one O_O

i went to the website, and only had a tutorial for the black one (of the can shaped gatsby) i think..

i bought orange.. its kinda weak.. my friend had black which was stronger, so i might get that one later on~

but i'll post pictures when i do my hair haha

-------

OK Here's picsss

cannon107.jpg

Before

cannon108.jpg

After

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's so good about the green one?

even that i know its product differentiation and there arent that many differences between them i still fall for it lol.

but yeh any wax will work fine... its how you style it that really matters. i know some ppl that you can give them any different brand of wax and they will make their hair just as good as the other one.

just got my gatsby from the mail, only opened the purple, and the grey one. I prefer the purple one better, the grey is too dry i think. Heres a picture of me with my hair complete. my hair is a bit short so it looks crap.

photo0063fd4.jpg

Guest Jay Chou

just got my gatsby from the mail, only opened the purple, and the grey one. I prefer the purple one better, the grey is too dry i think. Heres a picture of me with my hair complete. my hair is a bit short so it looks crap.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5684/photo0063fd4.jpg

i've used the grey one several times already.

yeah i think it's too dry also.

gatsby clay still works the best for me.

i wish there were samples to try before actually buying the whole thing.

but maybe i'll get used to it.

Guest tamcavboy22

For better hair results, talk to a professional japanese hairstylist =x

Before i had bought any Gatsby moving rubber series they were selling in the salon, I talked to one of the stylist there and ask which one would suits my hair the best. My hair is the medium - long type. The stylist told me to use the green or orange one, I wasn't really sure how to style it, but they offered to style my hair free of charge O.o

They told me about styling techniques and what not. lol

I was thinking of getting a haircut there but it was around 60 dollars. Maybe next time.

Guest TrainDriver

i've used the grey one several times already.

yeah i think it's too dry also.

gatsby clay still works the best for me.

i wish there were samples to try before actually buying the whole thing.

but maybe i'll get used to it.

lol, like those perfumes where u can buy a small bottle of each :D

Guest MUGETSU

Update! For guys in NYC.

JAS Mart in St. Marks doesn't sell it anymore...well I went today and it wasn't there.

Sunrise Mart next to the Cooper Union dorms does though! They only had the pink and purple moving rubber though...I need to get the grey one to try out.

I can't find the Gatsby superhard hair spray as well!

Guest MizJudge.d

i have a mullet hair, but now my top layer is kinda long, should i get the green one or the orange one?

Guest Reflow

For Females you should choose the Green Moving Rubber. Because it doesn't flake so it looks like it's natural, and it's not so sticky like other wax. (In case you hate the stickiness) I live in Singapore and every guy in my class has his own moving rubber. The females in our class always touches our wax and after playing around with every single moving rubber they tried on. They liked green the most like i said because it doesn't have the sticky feeling after you style onto your hair and it doesn't flake. So this is just a bit of my recommendation to females who can't choose which to buy [:

Guest YelloKid

i aiming for this hair style which one do i use? Do they sell it in shanghai? i might go to a Japaneses market.

mikkimingky1.jpg

Guest babyxsophie

Toronto Buyers ~ I recall seeing Gatsby Moving Rubber being sold in Galleria in Richmond hill. For those who don't know Galleria is the Korean supermarket on. . yonge ? I think :/ Not so sure

Some Hair Treasure might sell it, Hair Treasure is found like in almost every asian mall, (Pacific Mall, First Markham)

Anyways.. I think I'll get the Green gatsby, since I have short layers.

Does anyone combine them? Like use Green + another color at the same time.

Guest MUGETSU

The black gatsby matt wax is being slowly put outta production I think!

Gatsby is only pushing their moving rubber hair wax now!

I better stock up on the black ones!

Guest sugar_puff <3

Toronto Buyers ~ I recall seeing Gatsby Moving Rubber being sold in Galleria in Richmond hill. For those who don't know Galleria is the Korean supermarket on. . yonge ? I think :/ Not so sure

Some Hair Treasure might sell it, Hair Treasure is found like in almost every asian mall, (Pacific Mall, First Markham)

Anyways.. I think I'll get the Green gatsby, since I have short layers.

Does anyone combine them? Like use Green + another color at the same time.

I just went there today and they only have the grey moving rubber for $16.99 + tax = approx $20 cad -_-

They had the black and red one too for the same price I believe

Guest clavat

does anyone know where its sold in the UK or will i have to go buy on ebay, also what kind of shops will it be in hong kong

Guest MizJudge.d

OKie so I finally got the green one for 12 CAD, if you're from Vancouver then go to Parker Place, there's a store called Korean & Japanese Cosmetics and it's in Parker Place II section -D oh oh and don't go to Aberdeen for moving rubber cuz they're selling it for 20 bucks >.>

Guest Jay Chou

The black gatsby matt wax is being slowly put outta production I think!

Gatsby is only pushing their moving rubber hair wax now!

I better stock up on the black ones!

who cares.....i think the black gatsby clay works better imo

Archived