Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest sunflower63

Hi I can't get into/can't find the Resources Subforum page to ask for a download link, can someone here help me please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sibi Prabakaran

Name of the Korean Drama

I saw this korean drama around 2008 and saw only for four to five weeks and I really liked it.

I want to watch it again and I don't know the name of it. It was aired in KBS around 2008.

The story went something like that: A man divorces his wife and marries another girl. The divorced women is heart broken and seemed to be poor. She opens a new business related to cooking. Meanwhile there is another guy in her neighbour who is in love with that divorced woman. Also, I think she had two childrens. Now her former husband's business fails because someone cons. Meanwhile the divorced woman business seems to pick up well. 

This is all what I can recollect. Anybody have any idea on what Korean drama it is ?

Sibi Prabakaran said:

Name of the Korean Drama

I saw this korean drama around 2008 and saw only for four to five weeks and I really liked it.

I want to watch it again and I don't know the name of it. It was aired in KBS around 2008.

The story went something like that: A man divorces his wife and marries another girl. The divorced women is heart broken and seemed to be poor. She opens a new business related to cooking. Meanwhile there is another guy in her neighbour who is in love with that divorced woman. Also, I think she had two childrens. Now her former husband's business fails because someone cons. Meanwhile the divorced woman business seems to pick up well. 

This is all what I can recollect. Anybody have any idea on what Korean drama it is ?

Guest mcramsey

Morning.

Hope anyone can help translating this into english.

Proper translation; Google translation was not that good.

Thank you.

Lyrics: -

흔들리는 널 보면서도 난 잡지 못했어
heun-deul-li-neun neol bo-myeon-seo-do nan jab-ji mot-haet-eo
너를 위한 일이라고 믿고 싶었는데
neo-leul wi-han il-i-la-go mit-go sip-eot-neun-de-
이기적인 내 맘 때문에 혹시라도 불행해 질까 봐
i-gi-jeok-in nae mam ttae-mun-e hok-si-la-do bul-haeng-hae jil-kka bwa
무너져버린 내 가슴조차 볼 수 없게
mu-neo-jyeo-beo-lin nae ga-seum-jo-cha bol su eob-ge
점점 멀어져 버린 나였는데
jeom-jeom meol-eo-jyeo beo-lin na-yeot-neun-de-

희미해진 네 얼굴 (보고 싶다)
hui-mi-hae-jin ne eol-gul (bo-go sip-da-)
내 눈물에 가려서
nae nun-mul-e ga-lyeo-seo-
지워보려 애를 써봐도
ji-wo-bo-lyeo ae-leul sseo-bwa-do
언제나 결국 또 다시 난 그 자리에
eon-je-na gyeol-guk tto da-si nan geu ja-li-e

가슴은 널 찾아 헤매는데
ga-seum-eun neol chad-a he-mae-neun-de
왜 자꾸만 엇갈리는 건지
wae ja-kku-man eot-gal-li-neun geon-ji
이젠 나란 사람 잊은 거니
i-jen na-lan sa-lam id-eun geo-ni-
아직도 난 그대로인데 여기 있는데
a-jik-do nan geu-dae-lo-in-de yeo-gi it-neun-de

희미해진 네 얼굴 (보고 싶다)
내 가슴에 맺혀서
nae ga-seum-e maed-hyeo-seo-
지워보려 애를 써봐도
언제나 결국 또 다시 난 그 자리에
eon-je-na gyeol-guk tto da-si nan geu ja-li-e

이런 나를 알잖아 이렇게 떠나지마
i-leon na-leul al-jan-a i-leo-ge tteo-na-ji-ma-
날 위한단 네 말 다 알아 거짓말이란 거
nal wi-han-dan ne mal da al-a geo-jit-mal-i-lan geo-
얼마나 얼마나 나 울고 또 울어야
eol-ma-na eol-ma-na na ul-go tto ul-eo-ya-
널 잊을 수 있을까
neol id-eul su it-eul-kka-

희미해진 네 얼굴 (보고 싶다)
내 눈물에 가려서
nae nun-mul-e ga-lyeo-seo-
지워보려 애를 써봐도
언제나 결국 또 다시 난 그 자리에
eon-je-na gyeol-guk tto da-si nan geu ja-li-e-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marwoski Luu

Please help me!

I actually made an account just to ask for help. The thing is that I just finished watching Flower boy next door and was discussing the series with my friend who also likes drama. We both reacted on the cute Panda hat with sleeves that Yoon Si Yoon (Enrique Geum) wears in the series. So what i need help with is, is there any possibility anyone here have found a similar one you can purchase online? My friends birthday is coming up and I want to surprise her.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tazza

So i've been trying to find this movie for a really, really long time. I haven't been constantly searching for it, but it's been on and off. Problem is, i only remember one scene, and no storyline.

Okay, so the scene is in the very beginning of the film. It is a korean movie. And so... in the scene three korean girls take their tops off and get into a swimming pool with one guy filming them and another splashing water on them. The movie was probably made like 4-10 years ago. So its not that recent, but not old either. I saw my parents watching this and then immediately told me to get out after that first scene haha

Yeah... don't ask me why i want to watch this film.

I probably don't realistically expect to find this movie, but if someone does, I'd be SO grateful. The wait has been killing me, and if i had found it in 10 searches, i wouldn't post this on here

Guest StarMining94

I don't know where to post this so i will start with here since it's pretty much active. So you guys know how dramacrazy shut down? Well it's not that big of a deal since there are loads of other resources like Gooddrama etc...on a PC. My problem is that DC had this amazing app for phone users. I'm an android person, and right now I'm going through hell having to use apps like photon browser and other flash player browsers that are loads with ads and aren't even compatible for a phone view. I can still watch viki, but from my PC since I have to tweak my proxy settings since I'm not a US citizen so I can't imagine being able to access it on my phone. So my question is, are there other apps, or possibly apps in development for K-drama that will make our lives much easier?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soompier1430292809

Hi, I'm new to soompi and don't know where to start.  I want to vote for the Seoul international drama award in many categories.  Could someone help me how to?  Don't know where the voting site is.

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone can reccommand a good korean drama. I typically like ones that have alot of comedy in them, romance and right now im leaing towards the historical dramas.

Jiamesuh said: Sibi Prabakaran said:

Name of the Korean Drama

Guest colleenfh

I have been trying to find links to a drama called While You Were Sleeping (당신이 잠든 사이) but have had no luck.  If anyone has a link or some ideas please let me know.  It does not need to be subbed, I can understand most of what goes on in Kdramas without them.  Thank You!!!

@colleenfh anneyong chingu! 
saw ur badges in #Ugly Alert thread thanks ! about ur queries. .. indeed, no sitewith eps found... just try this link. their soompi thread. maybe it helps with allthe posted link for ep DL...:)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/363565/drama-2011-while-you-were-sleeping-%EB%8B%B9%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%B4-%EC%9E%A0%EB%93%A0-%EC%82%AC%EC%9D%B4/p1

Guest colleenfh

@kaiskloset  Thank you, I found it by copying and pasting the Korean language version of the title into my browser.  Most of the episodes were on YouTube, the rest were on http://www.koreanatv.info which is similar to somsatang and completely in Korean.  I made it work and I have to say the drama was worth the effort, I really liked it.  It had a lot of the usual drama plot devices but the characters were well written and the acting was good. So, definitely go for it if you are interested!

Guest missalexk

I'm looking for great discussion on subs quality and accurate translation korean / english ? Is there a thread for this ?