Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

aya minwoo said: natgnobej said: It's almost December and Christmas break is just around the corner. I'm planning to watch a lot of Korean Dramas during that time. I finished both Big and Rooftop Prince within a week. Actually I watched those two just last week. Haha. I really watch fast so that's why I want to watch a lot this coming break.
So far, I've watched these:
Boys Over Flowers
Personal Preference
My Princess
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
City Hunter
Dream High
Dream High 2Shining InheritanceSecret GardenThe King 2 HeartsBigRooftop Prince
I don't like dramas in the historical/traditional setting. I usually like romance + comedy. Please suggest as much dramas as you can. Thanks! :) 

Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

Hi ! I have many dramas in mind to watch so I wanna ask if they are good.

The Princess' Man

Arang and the Magistrate

Time Slip, Dr. Jin

Tamra the Island

Myung Wol the Spy

Faith

The Greatest Love

Padam Padam

I miss You

Reply 1997

Miss Ripley

Heartstrings

We only have KBS so I watched the other station's dramas in cds or internet and I've finished watching I think 5 dramas and I want to keep going on my list. I just bought a cd of A Gentleman's Dignity and Cheomdamdong.

If you also have a recommendation, please do so ! Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to sound really stupid and I don't even think I should be posting this here but I just need a little clarification on secret garden story line.

Did he always know that she was the fireman's daughter? I mean when he first runs into her it's a case of mistaken identity but at what point does he realize that she is the fireman's daughter and is that why he's so infatuated with her?  Or does he never remember until the very last part when his memory returns? In that case has he repressed all the memories about that incident and does he not recognize the father in her photos in her locker for that reason? 

Yeah, I'm a little confused.  I don't really want to watch it all again so soon, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest gtop4ever

Hey guys...I know this is a shot in the dark but does anyone know where I can find DVDs of KBS's special 'White Christmas' with English subs? I know there was a limited edition box set but YesAsia tells me it's out of print :( 

class="title icon" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; font-size: 14px; position: relative; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[help req ] Drama recognition

Im trying to find this drama that goes like this :

A jap guy called mike ( not sure ) , upon his father death he goes to thailand to search for his mother . 

There his bag is switched with a taiwanese girl ( main char in the drama ) and he ends up without nothing ..so another girl helps him ( also main char ) and takes care of him at her house ... he also has a broather who is good friend with the 1st girl ( the one with the bag ) ..

this drama also has a sequel .. in it mike gets cancer

Guest xandravejova

Please help me!!  About 2 month ago I was watching a drama but my computer was broke and my history is away. It was about girlwhich found out taht she is illegaly adopt ( limuzine arive to her poor house buttler was there ) she has very rich grand father he send her adopt family to america. There was also very hor guy :-). Unfortunatelly I cant remember name od that drama also I really dont remember name of main character :-(  If anybody have idea about name please write :-) thanks a lot :-)

SBS names their dramas in English as well, but the members here have their own agendas, so they rename them. You should just keep looking. They sometimes aren't too different, like The King's Dream for Dream of the Emperor, which incidentally is a name that is closer to the original title. You can look up actors on the d-addicts wiki to find a title that may be used for a thread here.

Guest orionofthewolf

msmy said: We need a discussion thread for "Crazy Love", M-Th  drama.  The English subs are appearing at rocket speed, done every week.

I'm looking for the name of a korean drama - I only remember the describtion vaguely. I know it's a historical drama and I remember the prince (I think it was) had two friends when he was a child (a girl and a boy). I remember it said something about they would join him in the palace of help him in some way - I also think the prince and the girl would fall in love.

Guest anliko

xxxzxxx said: I'm looking for the name of a korean drama - I only remember the describtion vaguely. I know it's a historical drama and I remember the prince (I think it was) had two friends when he was a child (a girl and a boy). I remember it said something about they would join him in the palace of help him in some way - I also think the prince and the girl would fall in love.