Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest educto1

Annyeong! I'm new here, so I kinda don't konw where to post. ^^

I'm asking if you know about the movie "The Thieves"? If so, do tell me if you've watched it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest natgnobej

It's almost December and Christmas break is just around the corner. I'm planning to watch a lot of Korean Dramas during that time. I finished both Big and Rooftop Prince within a week. Actually I watched those two just last week. Haha. I really watch fast so that's why I want to watch a lot this coming break.
So far, I've watched these:
Boys Over Flowers
Personal Preference
My Princess
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
City Hunter
Dream High
Dream High 2Shining InheritanceSecret GardenThe King 2 HeartsBigRooftop Prince
I don't like dramas in the historical/traditional setting. I usually like romance + comedy. Please suggest as much dramas as you can. Thanks! :) 

Guest milkuro

For all the people who watched Personal Taste, if possible~ Can anyone tell me what episode it was when she dressed up as a boy and went to take photo booth photos? Thank you so much~! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

natgnobej said: It's almost December and Christmas break is just around the corner. I'm planning to watch a lot of Korean Dramas during that time. I finished both Big and Rooftop Prince within a week. Actually I watched those two just last week. Haha. I really watch fast so that's why I want to watch a lot this coming break.
So far, I've watched these:
Boys Over Flowers
Personal Preference
My Princess
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
City Hunter
Dream High
Dream High 2Shining InheritanceSecret GardenThe King 2 HeartsBigRooftop Prince
I don't like dramas in the historical/traditional setting. I usually like romance + comedy. Please suggest as much dramas as you can. Thanks! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arang2006

Hello I'm new here and I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I've been looking for a S Korean posters for a while now without look. I'm after a Bittersweet Life poster with a smoking Lee Byung-hun.

]th_l_456912_d73d894a.jpg

Also, I wondering if
Lee Man-hu's 마의 계단 The Evil Stairs (1964) has been released on dvd or BD?