Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest smilesunwoo_

You might have better luck asking this in the appropriate movie/entertainment subforum.

As to the name of the movie - I don't know. Is this a US or foreign release? Remember any of the actors' names that starred in it?

OH THANK YOU!!

I didnt know there was a subforum >< THANKSTHANKSTHANKS!!

And its a Korean movie and no, I dont remember ANYONE from that movie TT^TT

I tried asking my parents, but I got nothing ):

Guest yang.runyu

I know it's years later!!! But I checked my old soompi account and I realized that someone actually replied to my thread. You probably won't see this but I guess I just wanted to say thanks =) It -IS- actually the drama I was looking for <3

<!--quoteo(post=11383449:date=Oct 19 2008, 08:44 AM:name=stephiieexx)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stephiieexx @ Oct 19 2008, 08:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11383449"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto-->I know this sounds REALLY weird but I'm try to find a drama.

I remember watching it on TV before but I didn't catch the title of it.

It's about a girl who's a really big star in Korea but because she got into a car accident, she underwent plastic surgery and didn't look as good. Her management managed to find her long-lost twin sister, and they decided to "replace" her and no one else in the world would know that it's her twin.

Does anyone know the name of this drama? Or do I just sound crazy. LOL<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Is it a 2001 drama called MINA ?

<a href="http://www.kbs.co.kr/jnal/0111/text_06.html" target="_blank">http://www.kbs.co.kr/jnal/0111/text_06.html</a>

Guest Wingedbunny

So i saw a bit of a kdrama a while ago. It was set in some type of school. I think it was a high school. There was something about missing underwear? A seemingly popular girl had to borrow some underwear because there was something wrong with hers...but when she went somewhere she fell over and everyone could see her underwear...

Or something :mellow: I have no idea which drama this is and i can't really google high school and underwear related things...i don't want weird results :P

Guest nobody knows

is there a thread for the upcoming movie Blind? I looked in the directory, but there's nothing, but maybe it's not updated or wasn't notified or something?

with Kim Ha Neul ~ OST has 2PM's Give It To Me and Hot

*0* I just watched the Hot MV and it was like omg ~ I need to watch this movie hhahaha~ and I've never ever had that feeling before :x cos I hate watching movies

if there's no thread, is there a known place where I can go to watch subs? I wanna bookmark it for the future when it's out :D

Guest nobody knows

^ooo poo >:

and yeah, I wasn't really expecting it to be up in like a week or a month or anything, just wanted to be prepared cos I forget really easily hahaha

are those streaming sites with parts, or just one big video?

thanks for answering :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oKamja

Can someone help me find pictures from the drama Dream High?

at 0:28 - 0:30 and at 1:25 - 1:30.

Does anyone know where those pictures are?

Thanks in advance....

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the song or the mp3 link to the City Hunter OST with the violin sound? The really cool tune when Lee Min Ho did something cool, you hear this bad richard simmons violin theme song. Anyone know where I can find it or buy it?

edit: found it after a long search, sorry for taking up the posting space :]

for anyone that's interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXlMgiM-ucg&feature=related

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Will be there a iris 2? if yes when?

Thank you.

I looked and a year ago, it said that it would begin on October 7th, and it coincides with the new time slot left by the end of this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Princess%27_Man

Of course I can't find anything else because the search engines are congested with useless comments.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest khoanam

hey guys!

Just want some help from you all. I love the drama 'Autumn's Tale' and just wondering if any of you know any other dramas that also has a similar ending or storyline? (main character dying by the sea because of cancer etc.)

:-)

thanks!~

hey guys!

Just want some help from you all. I love the drama 'Autumn's Tale' and just wondering if any of you know any other dramas that also has a similar ending or storyline? (main character dying by the sea because of cancer etc.)

:-)

thanks!~

It's not the main character and it's not cancer, but there is Cinderella Man. I can't find Autumn's Tale on the d-addicts wiki, but I did find another page that needs to be edited. -_-

Cinderella Man is good. It also isn't too expensive.

Guest Shiroiyuki

Can someone please help me edit an audio? I want to cut a part of a song, but for some reason, my computer cant upload it. Can someone do it for me? Pretty please...with cherries on top? I'm willing to follow anyone who will do it for me.

Hi everyone,

I need respondents for my survey for my school project.

I need people who have watched Korean trendy drama before, guys and girls are all welcomed.

Please help me out with the survey, thanks loads!  ^_^:lol:  

XXXXXXXXX

Sorry, but you only have one post, so I don't trust you.

Can someone please help me edit an audio? I want to cut a part of a song, but for some reason, my computer cant upload it. Can someone do it for me? Pretty please...with cherries on top? I'm willing to follow anyone who will do it for me.

This is so vague. What do you want?

Guest Shiroiyuki

This is so vague. What do you want?

^I want someone to edit a song for me. I just want a part of that song to be edited out. Uhm....are you willing to do it for me?