♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cinjin

*o* I really like Sakurina eye make up and she looks good as a blonde lol A lot of japanese really pull off the blonde hair :D

Guest merrigumi

Most of these girls look the same because they follow the same style which means most of them have the same hairstyle and make up.

It's called Gyaru.

Kumiko.

She's been appearing A LOT in Popteen covers these days...June, May, April, March, and she's going to appear in the July issue w/ Nana and some other chick. They must like her a lot xD

1ta0t4.jpg

2hqcsbc.jpg

5po6lx.jpg

10mvb6e.jpg

Guest Ichiaru

Yay Tsuji Nozomi is here. : D

uhm, where do you get the kumiko pictures ?

oh and in my bookstore thing.

the july issue of popteen is already out. o _ o;

actually i saw it at the beginning of june.

Guest xnanairodays

someone posted a while back , but miss Ekimura or Eki is not a net idol, and she is an american living in texas lol

she is a sweet girl but being a net idol isnt really her title,she's more of a designer/makeup guru.

She is Japanese, living IN America.

I am not saying she is a net idol.

I was only promoting her makeup blog here.

and i think thats fine, she is Japanese and she gets plenty of views on her blog and videos.

People who are into Beauty should check her blog out.

If you havent read my previous posts on this thread and other users post.

We Japanese dont have this "net-idol" thing, we are not one of the countries obsessed with this craze.

Although there are people who are famous online for blogs etc.(mostly celebs composed of Idols, actors, Models, etc. as well as regular people including salary men, highschool/middle students and regular men and women) who get a lot of views, that is what we consider closest to Net-Idol.

Unlike the whole Ulzzang/Net-Idol craze in other countries we do not base it on just people who are good looking

and have lots of online friends.

There is a wide variety of people in Japan who are popular online as well as Japanese people who live outside of Japan who are popular , consiting of people with different interests.

So i think its good to promote other Japanese men and women as well who are popular on the internet.

@dearme.:

Thanks for the Sakurina/Tsuji/Chieco pictures!

Chieco doesnt update her blog anymore :(

@ Ichiaru: Her blog http://www.galspop.jp/blog/detail/MDL9/

@l3lo: Ahh, yes she looks a bit like Sawajiri Erika ^^

Guest #SHINAI

Thank you everyone for the updates!

Kanako, I finally know her name! I just looove her hair(style), do you have anymore pictures? And Tsuji's husband! I finally know what he looks like LOL

Guest xnanairodays

Wei Son:

1413141_w450.jpg

-on the left

1413142_w450.jpg

-on the right with hat

1402123_w450.jpg

-hat with black stripe

1402118_w450.jpg

1399560_w450.jpg

1394110_w450.jpg

RUMIRINGO- RUMI

t02200391_0480085410202945635.jpg

o0800045010202669995.jpg

-Middle

o0800045010202943594.jpg

-LOLOLOL on the left doing doing this comedy pose

t02200391_0480085410202159267.jpg

Her daughter

t02200391_0480085410201872736.jpg

-LOLOLOL far right

t02200391_0480085410201749934.jpg

t02200391_0480085410201749940.jpg

MUTO SHIZUKA

t02200293_0240032010202804194.jpg

t02200293_0240032010202332858.jpg

t02200391_0480085410201384324.jpg

t02200293_0240032010201384331.jpg

-left

t02200293_0240032010201064670.jpg

t02200165_0448033610198103371.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200415054.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200415060.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200167719.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200167726.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200167215.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200167223.jpg

t02200293_0240032010200167460.jpg

Guest flyxme.

the thread title should change...its more like a magazine model thread

i dont think we should post someone that has a beauty blog

and famous male actors like seto koji, he already has an official thread :)

it will become a messy thread..

why does she cover the baby's face??!! i want to see!

ahh me too, she seems reallyyy cute

but personal privacy is really important in japan lol

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/xflyy/taiyo3.png

this is so cuteee, i envy tsuji's family T-T

just a lurker but she ~Chieco Kawabe~ reminds me of the main character girl in "A Litre of Tears"

i thought she looked like erika sawajiri too!

kumiko is like the "next" tsubasa

shes cute, but she appears everywhere and it gets annoying :/

kumiko is like the "next" tsubasa

I know aye, I've been seeing her
a lot
in the recent popteen magazines;

but I don't really mind cause I think she's really cute =]

Is
Misaki Izuoka
a net idol? I'm not too sure but I know she's a popteen model.

I like how she sort of gives off a different feel than the other models.

Guest °..a²

I just looove love love how these girls do their makeup!! Mostly how they really emphasize the eyes. I loves it!

All of them are so pretty!

I really didn't know that blogging played such a huge role in Japan.

Most of the earlier comments about how these girls look the same are so annoying. Yeah, cause some how the people in the Korean/Chinese/Thai/Vietnamese net idol threads don't.

I totally agree with xBABy, soompi people really get a kick out of putting other people down in order to make themselves feel better.

They ALWAYS have something to complain about, too much makeup, they look ugly without makeup, too much photoshop, omg she's so skinny. Good thing there's not a lot of pictures of these girl's body because soompi people are gonna start tearing them apart. The thing I noticed with soompi people was that LOVE "big boned" people and hate skinny people. A girl who's slim is most likely unhealthy, anorexic, gross etc etc. Come on, first off, you gotta keep in mind, asian people have a smaller build. To compare american's standard of skinny with asian's standard of skinny is totally ridic.

@ElectroHime; yea~ i know. bummer...

but on a lighter note, wats up with the pretty mommas?! ahha woooww~

thanks for the updates guys~ *sigh, such pretty ladies

variety update~!

Momo Kaeri;

momoeri1.png

momoeri2.png

momoeri3.png

momoeri4.png

momoeri5.png

momoeri6.png

momoeri7.png

momoeri8.png

momoeri9.png

Aki; another pretty momma!

aki1.png

aki2.png

aki3.png

aki5.png

aki9.png

aki8.png

aki4.png

aki6.png

aki7.png

Tsuji;

Tsuji1-2.png

Tsuji2-3.png HAHA matching!

Tsuji3-2.png

Tsuji4-2.png

Tsuji5-2.png

Tsuji6-3.png

i wonder are they going to have another kid. ahaha~

enjoy!

-TEAA`

these net idols are pretty, and i love how they do their eyebrows ! btw i see some of them have kids, how old are the parents and their kids ? they seems so young

Guest dinky-monkey

We Japanese dont have this "net-idol" thing, we are not one of the countries obsessed with this craze.

Although there are people who are famous online for blogs etc.(mostly celebs composed of Idols, actors, Models, etc. as well as regular people including salary men, highschool/middle students and regular men and women) who get a lot of views, that is what we consider closest to Net-Idol.

Unlike the whole Ulzzang/Net-Idol craze in other countries we do not base it on just people who are good looking

and have lots of online friends.

I'm sorry, but if you Japanese don't have "net idols" based on their good looks, what did you start a "Japanese Net Idols" thread in the "other celeb PHOTOS" section for?

I think if this is a blog promotion thread, it should be named so, and it should be posted in another section, because as you all can see, this thread is causing a lot of confusion.

People coming here expect pictures of good-looking net idols because of the thread title. They see some pictures, some of them praise the pictures, others say people posted here can't be considered net idols and all of a sudden this thread isn't meant for posting good-looking net idols but for famous bloggers??

I'm really confused because I do see a lot of people posting "ulzzang"-like pictures here. Yet many Japanese soompiers here claim they aren't into the Net-idol craze.

WTH?

Guest geishaOo

most asian 'trendsetters' remind me of ayumi hamasaki which i guess is a good thing.

or lin bingbing from china. it's like a asian pop culture thing.

non-asians remind me of avril lavigne.

eyeliners and lashes!

supermodels and runways don't even use that much.

it's interesting.

Guest HiKzZa!

KYAAA~~ I love their one OVER MAKEUP

but . . . . sometime can make difference when without of that

anyway THEY R SO CUTE!~~I love JPN gal best

Guest xnanairodays

I'm sorry, but if you Japanese don't have "net idols" based on their good looks, what did you start a "Japanese Net Idols" thread in the "other celeb PHOTOS" section for?

I think if this is a blog promotion thread, it should be named so, and it should be posted in another section, because as you all can see, this thread is causing a lot of confusion.

People coming here expect pictures of good-looking net idols because of the thread title. They see some pictures, some of them praise the pictures, others say people posted here can't be considered net idols and all of a sudden this thread isn't meant for posting good-looking net idols but for famous bloggers??

I'm really confused because I do see a lot of people posting "ulzzang"-like pictures here. Yet many Japanese soompiers here claim they aren't into the Net-idol craze.

WTH?

I didnt start it, im just contributing like other people here posting about famous blogs online.

It's just most people in this thread post about the gyaru model'b blogs.

Go tell that to the person who started this thread so she can change the name if you have a problem with it.

Besides what's wrong with net-idol? I guess if you live out side Japan and are not Japanese, you can call them that?

And they style is not Ulzzang like if anything, it's called GYARU, and it started before the whole ulzzang thing FYI.

Also there are hardly any Japanese soompiers around .

People here just want to see who is popular on the internet in japan, so most people post blogs,

in Japan things like myspace/facebook/cyworld/ etc. isnt popular, so unlike the other net-idols who get famous at websites like those , Japanese prefer blogs. N

And people famous online in Japan are not ALL celebs. There are old men, politicians, otaku, students, comedians, ETC. Regular people Twho blog about their daily lives and are popular online FOR their blog.

I think MOST people who view this thread already KNOW this.

thats why they arent confused about the whole thing like you are.

Beside's the term "NET-IDOL" (pronounced in japanese as: NETTO IDORU)

STARTED in Japan. And it is for the people with popular blogs.

Guest flowoftime

^

it has nothing to do with japanese starting this and that first , now your just trying to claim some sort of superiority

and get off topic.

the whole point of this little discussion is to state that this thread shouldnt be anyyy different than all the other " chinese net idol"

or "vietnamese net idol" threads - same concept, different country/ethnicity .

as you can see in the first post, all this thread is to contribute is pictures of pretty people in japan who may have blogs or not, regardless

they are popular because of their looks ,just like in all the other idol threads.

Guest dinky-monkey

I didnt start it, im just contributing like other people here posting about famous blogs online.

It's just most people in this thread post about the gyaru model'b blogs.

Go tell that to the person who started this thread so she can change the name if you have a problem with it.

Besides what's wrong with net-idol? I guess if you live out side Japan and are not Japanese, you can call them that?

And they style is not Ulzzang like if anything, it's called GYARU, and it started before the whole ulzzang thing FYI.

Also there are hardly any Japanese soompiers around .

People here just want to see who is popular on the internet in japan, so most people post blogs,

in Japan things like myspace/facebook/cyworld/ etc. isnt popular, so unlike the other net-idols who get famous at websites like those , Japanese prefer blogs. N

And people famous online in Japan are not ALL celebs. There are old men, politicians, otaku, students, comedians, ETC. Regular people Twho blog about their daily lives and are popular online FOR their blog.

I think MOST people who view this thread already KNOW this.

thats why they arent confused about the whole thing like you are.

Beside's the term "NET-IDOL" (pronounced in japanese as: NETTO IDORU)

STARTED in Japan. And it is for the people with popular blogs.

LOL, I love how some Japanese fellows always claim to have started things or terms first.

About "Net idol" LOL it's English, not Japanese. I doubt Japanese people made up the words "Internet"/"Net" and "idol". English is used everywhere in the world and an English word can have different meanings in different places. Like Americans say "chips" for... the crispy, crunchy stuff, whereas British people mean "French fries" when they say "chips". If Japanese use "Net idol" for people with popular blogs, fine. On soompi we use the term for people who are well-known on the Net for the looks. No need to be nit-picking.

I'm quite sure Ulzzang is not a style. I read in the original Korean Ulzzang mania thread that the term simply means "best face" and is used to describe people with a good-looking face no matter what style they wear.

I don't care about what the style Japanese posted here wear is called, whether it's gyaru or whatsoever, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that this is the "other celeb PHOTOS" section and as flowoftime also said, the concept is to post pictures of pretty people in Japan. This thread was not created for promoting blogs. If there really aren't any Japanese "Ulzzang" out there as some Japanese soompi fellows claim, we should move this thread.

If what they say isn't true, we should continue posting and commenting pictures, of course.

Archived