♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

Guest Inconnu

Mari Yaguchi is the most effing cutest thing in this world lol.

WOW... Tsuj's hubby is VERY young... same age as me... =X

These stars really do marry early. x__X Does the modelling gig

in Japan really pay you that well?

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Japanese girls...psshh..this whole makeup stuff and hairdo just gets old. They all look the same no offense. I do not see any variety. It's like it's the same chick all over again.

just because you can't tell them apart doesn't mean other people can't
:huh:

Guest chewy130

japanese media really like to show western features..

almost none of them look like traditional asians

Guest loveletters4U

I heard japanese are rarely pure 100% japanese cause a there was a period a long time ago when miscegenation(racial mixing) was encouraged to strengthen and improve their race.

Don't know if this is true. If its not let me know. I've just heard it from a couple people before and I thought it was interesting

...then again there probably isn't much pure blood of any race left

Guest happipplrock

can anyone tell me the names of these two models and links to where i can find more info about them or more pics. also if you know their ethnicities please tell me.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/no.../angel-grey.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/no...eqirl/hair2.jpg

thanks!

im not really sure there names but they model for EGG magazine. and there both japanese.

Guest happipplrock

It's not like all japanese magazines have "half japanese models".

ViVi,Glamorous,Sweet,Non-No,Mini,Pretty Style,An An, 25 ans, Spring, Oggi etc have models that are half but there are many other magazines that use full blooded japanese girls also. its not like its ALL halfies.

Popteen,Ageha,EGG,RAY,Happie Nuts,Jelly, CanCam, Cawaii, Scawaii, JJ, Kera, Nicola, PINKY, Ranzuki etcc have full blooded japanese girls.

Guest -mina

figjdfoghjgkfjgui

OMG, Romihi's eyes are so huge! (well, all of theirs are but idk Romihi's looked extra big to me in the first 2 pics O_o)

She's way pretty though :)

And Tsuji is just the most adorablest person ever! I wanna see her baby T_T

Who's older, Tsuji or Mari?

Guest lovebum4life

I pretty sure Emi is half chinese and half japanese :X But yeah she's pretty. But her lips have always bothered me for some reason.

Is it me or does it seem as though Leah Dizon is suffering from hair loss?

o.0

Judging from her recent photos, her hair looks so much thinner than like, back when she was an import model or even when she made her Japanese debut a few years ago.

Archived