♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

Guest xnanairodays

^

it has nothing to do with japanese starting this and that first , now your just trying to claim some sort of superiority

and get off topic.

the whole point of this little discussion is to state that this thread shouldnt be anyyy different than all the other " chinese net idol"

or "vietnamese net idol" threads - same concept, different country/ethnicity .

as you can see in the first post, all this thread is to contribute is pictures of pretty people in japan who may have blogs or not, regardless

they are popular because of their looks ,just like in all the other idol threads.

Im not trying to say that Japanese is superior. In fact i dont care about things like that since im mixed :mellow:

I am merely stating a fact.

There's nothing wrong with posting photos of the girls who are pretty, like you said it's just like other net-idol threads,

its just im tryng to explain to people that cyber fame in Japan isnt the same.

You dont HAVE to just be good looking. Its just most of the posts here are the model photos and blogs because a lot of people like them.

The same goes for other Net-Idols most of them are good looking girls and guys because that is what most people like.

should i post about people , like child actresses , regular house-wives, business men etc then?

I think we should break the stereotype of the whole NET-IDOL thing, where it is mostly about good looking people.

I think if you have an interesting story to tell & enough charm to make your name known online on the internet

you should have just the same right to be called a net-idol .

Net-Idol just means internet idol right? people we like and look up to.

I want people to understand that although a majority of net-idols are famous for their looks,

everybody else has an opportunity to be known in the internet world as well.

Most people here post and complain about these people and other net-idols,

the people contributing to this thread as well as other net-idol threads just wants everybody else to get along.

Even though may not all have the same opinions about this entire NET-IDOL thing ,

we should remember this thread was created for the entertainment and appreciation of people who like these things.

Not everybody likes them, but there are people who do. I want to respect that.

And i really dont get the point of people hating on other people saying things like "They're fake, they have so much makeup, they are all the same, just pretty faces".

I want to ask everybody who judges these people based on how they look,

If you had the money, power, skill, and knowledge to make yourself beautiful...would you not?

Would you sit back, and say things like "At least im all natural ! Those girls are so fakkkkkeee ! " ?

Im not saying it's you because you havent said anything mean, but this message goes for a lot of people.

Before you criticize and label people , i think we need to look at things through other people's perspective

and at least acquire some knowledge about the subject before saying things that are offending.

Offending not just for the fans, but as well as the people who own the photos.

Let's just all get along cant we? :D

EDIT:

@ dinky-monkey:

Net-Idol the term was popularized in Japan, you can look it up on Wiki.

Of course NET and IDOL are not Japanese words, but if you understand Japanese you would know that

we have words that are said the English way such as - ball, bat, basketball, base ball, only pronounced differently . and yes it is from English.

We dont claim those words as ours, only that Japan popularized this term thing a long time ago before other people.

And where else can we put this thread.

I dont mind if mods move it or delete it since im only contributing.

But if they do move it, where would it go?

and yes i know ulzzang means Best Face, i have korean friends and they tell me about ulzzang all the time.

It's just they also use the term to describe korean fashion and makeup style right?

do you hate Japanese people or something?

and the whole "claim to start something",

you are only bunching me up with other people , judging me and categorizing me with other

Japanese people who do things like you claim .

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dinky-monkey

do you hate Japanese people or something?

and the whole "claim to start something",

you are only bunching me up with other people , judging me and categorizing me with other

Japanese people who do things like you claim .

Sry, you probably didn't mean to, but you did sound quite arrogant by saying, u know, "the term "NET-IDOL" (pronounced in japanese as: NETTO IDORU)

STARTED [bold!] in Japan" "gyaru started before the whole ulzzang thing FYI" etc.

No I don't hate Japanese people, I just get really aggressive when I feel like someone is acting all superior and such. And I did encounter some Japanese who claim they invented e.g. Lolita fashion, started this and that etc. so yeah... sry for bunching you up with them.

I think we should break the stereotype of the whole NET-IDOL thing, where it is mostly about good looking people.

I think if you have an interesting story to tell & enough charm to make your name known online on the internet

you should have just the same right to be called a net-idol .

Net-Idol just means internet idol right? people we like and look up to.

I want people to understand that although a majority of net-idols are famous for their looks,

everybody else has an opportunity to be known in the internet world as well.

Agreed. But let's start another thread for that and name it differently, because believe me, most people coming into "celeb photos" section and "Net Idol" threads expect the "ullzzang" type of thread, i.e. pictures of pretty people, and they want to comment on those pictures. Some will like them, some won't = some will praise the pics, some will criticize.

If you know some Japanese beauty blogs, please share with us in the "BEAUTY BLOGGER" thread in the "beauty&fashion" section. I'm sure many soompiers will appreciate them.

And i really dont get the point of people hating on other people saying things like "They're fake, they have so much makeup, they are all the same, just pretty faces".

I want to ask everybody who judges these people based on how they look,

If you had the money, power, skill, and knowledge to make yourself beautiful...would you not?

Would you sit back, and say things like "At least im all natural ! Those girls are so fakkkkkeee ! " ?

LOL, just ignore them.

You know, comments like that are everywhere, and everybody has to learn to live with them. But I think I understand how you feel.

I am Viet and I go to the Vietnamese Net Idol thread quite often and whenever I read comments like "Viet people look so average, I can't spot a single hot chick in this Viet Net Idol Thread" I feel kind of offended too. LOL but what can I do?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Of course you, as a Japanese who understands Japanese culture, will be offended by comments like "too much make-up" "fake" etc. Just ignore those comments. You know, there are Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Thais, Europeans, African American etc. on soompi, so there will be many problems and misunderstandings caused by cultural (and personal (!)) differences. OF course EVERYBODY wishes to be beautiful, but u know, different people, different tastes.

I, for instance, love the Japanese fashion presented on magazines like Vivi, Seventeen, Cancam etc., but I don't find the gyaru style attractive at all. I dislike the combination blond hair + tanned skin on Asians, and I personally think they look like they are wearing a mask. If I compare photoshopped pictures of plastic Hollywood celebs to gyaru girls, I would think the Hollywood celebs look more natural even though they probably are more "fake" LOL

Also Net-Idol the term was popularized in Japan, you can look it up on Wiki.

Of course NET and IDOL are not Japanese words, but if you understand Japanese you would know that

we have words that are said the English way like.

Ball, bat, basketball, base ball, only pronounced differently . and yes it is from English.

We dont claim those words as ours, only that Japan popularized and coined this term thing a long time ago before other people.

Yeah I know. All I wanted to say is just that on soompi "Net idols"=ulzzang=pretty people people and that we shouldn't be like, u know, nit-picking about a term.

Let's just all get along cant we? :D

Yo, I don't like arguing anyway LOL

Guest merrigumi

@ dinky: You don't think they're pretty? '__'

Not all gyarus have tan skin, fyi :P

But I do agree with the tan asian skin + blonde hair thing...most of the time it looks super horrible ._.

Guest xnanairodays

Sry, you probably didn't mean to, but you did sound quite arrogant by saying, u know, "the term "NET-IDOL" (pronounced in japanese as: NETTO IDORU)

STARTED [bold!] in Japan" "gyaru started before the whole ulzzang thing FYI" etc.

No I don't hate Japanese people, I just get really aggressive when I feel like someone is acting all superior and such. And I did encounter some Japanese who claim they invented e.g. Lolita fashion, started this and that etc. so yeah... sry for bunching you up with them.

Agreed. But let's start another thread for that and name it differently, because believe me, most people coming into "celeb photos" section and "Net Idol" threads expect the "ullzzang" type of thread, i.e. pictures of pretty people, and they want to comment on those pictures. Some will like them, some won't = some will praise the pics, some will criticize.

If you know some Japanese beauty blogs, please share with us in the "BEAUTY BLOGGER" thread in the "beauty&fashion" section. I'm sure many soompiers will appreciate them.

LOL, just ignore them.

You know, comments like that are everywhere, and everybody has to learn to live with them. But I think I understand how you feel.

I am Viet and I go to the Vietnamese Net Idol thread quite often and whenever I read comments like "Viet people look so average, I can't spot a single hot chick in this Viet Net Idol Thread" I feel kind of offended too. LOL but what can I do?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Of course you, as a Japanese who understands Japanese culture, will be offended by comments like "too much make-up" "fake" etc. Just ignore those comments. You know, there are Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Thais, Europeans, African American etc. on soompi, so there will be many problems and misunderstandings caused by cultural (and personal (!)) differences. OF course EVERYBODY wishes to be beautiful, but u know, different people, different tastes.

I, for instance, love the Japanese fashion presented on magazines like Vivi, Seventeen, Cancam etc., but I don't find the gyaru style attractive at all. I dislike the combination blond hair + tanned skin on Asians, and I personally think they look like they are wearing a mask. If I compare photoshopped pictures of plastic Hollywood celebs to gyaru girls, I would think the Hollywood celebs look more natural even though they probably are more "fake" LOL

Yeah I know. All I wanted to say is just that on soompi "Net idols"=ulzzang=pretty people people and that we shouldn't be like, u know, nit-picking about a term.

Yo, I don't like arguing anyway LOL

Ahh ~ sorry if i sounded arrogant :sweatingbullets: but thats not my intention at all ~

Yea i know what you mean, there are many people like that ^^

It's ok ! i know you reacted that way because i probably came off as arrogant so i understand you would have

your reasons to react that way. Thats how most people would react.

The world is one, though people of all races have disagreements , we all just borrow ideas off each other and try to reacreate it to represent our individuality right?

Hmm, i think the name of this thread should be changed to "Famous Japanese Celebrity Blogs" neh? (:

to make it clear to everyone, especially the people who are confused about the Net-Idol thing.

I agree with you -_- i just wish people whether they like it or not, would respect the opinion of others .

Common courtesy~ lately so many mean people on soompi , when i go through threads bashing on each other U__U but yea , people are entitled to their own opinions, i just wish people would be kinder about how they put their words together and think before saying something that will make other people feel bad about theirself.

And i agree with the gyaru thing, i have colored my hair close to blonde and plan to do so again (i have dark brown hair now) but i dont do the tan and i just wear w/e i like . Not everybody likes gyaru, and not everybody could pull it off .

OK :D let's get along from now on ! i dont like to argue either ~

Im sorry if i sounded rude to you -_- really

Im glad i could have an intellectual discussion with you, since most people would have probably gone nuts in anger on me :lol:

Guest xnanairodays

can someone do a kumiko spam please? i love this girl. esp in popteen

Hello happipplrock this Kumiko pic spam is for you ^^ ~~

She is also one of my favorites♥♥♥

Credits to her blog. entries 06/01/09 to 07/04/09

----EDIT:

I cant post her photos on soompi because the links have dynamis pages, and it would take me forever to print screen , upload and paste all her photos.

So instead just click on the links or copy and paste them on your url broswer.

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5766

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5706

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5674

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5593

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5594

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5547

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5534

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5477

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5460

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5442

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5430

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5431

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5374

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5176

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5111

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5087

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@5060

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@4957

http://www.galspop.jp/index.img?gid=blog&a...ct&id=@4890

Enjoy! I will update more on her later on .

@ dearme. : thanks for the picture spam! I love Tsubasa&Umeda tooo ~~

and Misaki , so cutee ! thanks (:

Guest jamieex03

umm lurker here.

what's tsuji's blog?

she's wayy cute :)

sorry if it's been posted before.. i'm not up to reading right now :\

nevermind. found it.

Guest cupcake-siu

lol I agree with you guys o.o Japanese blog with their phones, not with computers. They do everything with their phones; surf the internet, blog, take pictures etc.

damn i which my phone's internet was good enough for me to blog and stuff ><

I love their blogs~

seems so fun to do it ^^

But no one would be interested in what i get up to xD

Anyways i shall upload some pictures in a mo :)

Guest LionAngel

well i was just being curious, but are Tsuji and Taiyo really a couple? and is that their daughter?

they seemed like a cute family ehheehhe

^^^ yes they are married & yeppy the baby, Noa Suguira, is their daughter

a very cute family indeed :D

@ElectroHime; no problemo~ it's fun updating

Hmm, somethin seems to be up with Umeda's site however, shucks. no update of them

SAKURINA;

Sakurina7-1.png

Sakurina11-1.png

Sakurina5-1.png

Sakurina13.png

Sakurina12-1.png

Sakurina14.png

Sakurina10-1.png

Sakurina9-1.png

Sakurina8-1.png

Sakurina1-2.png

Sakurina6-1.png

Sakurina4-2.png

Sakurina3-2.png

Sakurina2-2.png

ARIKA MACHIDA; another momma~

ARIKA5.png

ARIKA10.png

ARIKA6.png

ARIKA1.png

ARIKA8.png

ARIKA11.png

ARIKA2.png

ARIKA4.png

ARIKA3.png

ARIKA7.png

ARIKA9.png

TSUJI;

TSUJI10-1.png

TSUJI11-1.png

TSUJI4-4.png

TSUJI5-4.png

TSUJI3-4.png

TSUJI6-5.png

TSUJI2-5.png

TSUJI1-4.png

TSUJI12-1.png

TSUJI7-4.png

TSUJI8-2.png

TSUJI9-1.png

RUMI;

RUMI1.png

RUMI3.png

RUMI4.png

RUMI2.png

RUMI10.png

RUMI9.png

RUMI8.png

RUMI7.png

RUMI6.png

RUMI5.png

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

-TEAA`

Guest keiryu40

Japanese girls...psshh..this whole makeup stuff and hairdo just gets old. They all look the same no offense. I do not see any variety. It's like it's the same chick all over again.

Guest Inconnu

Wow I'm surprised that they have children! Maybe its because these girls

look so young. Either that or they married early...

I like Tsuji! She reminds me of Mari Yaguchi.

Guest EsRoss

Wow I'm surprised that they have children! Maybe its because these girls

look so young. Either that or they married early...

I like Tsuji! She reminds me of Mari Yaguchi.

Akira is 18, Tsuji is 22 but had the kid when she was 19.

A lot are shot gun marriage, like Tsubasa.

Guest cupcake-siu

Japanese girls...psshh..this whole makeup stuff and hairdo just gets old. They all look the same no offense. I do not see any variety. It's like it's the same chick all over again.

hoping to add some variety~...

Sayumi Michishige

Don't think she's ever dyed her hair & doesn't wear crap loads of make-up but still ridiculously cute~

th_SayumiMichishige82.jpg th_SayumiMichishige60.jpg th_SayumiMichishige56.jpg th_SayumiMichishige57.jpg

SayumiMichishige129.jpgSayumiMichishige132.jpgSayumiMichishige136.jpgSayumiMichishige134.jpg

Then there's...

Mari Yaguchi

YaguchiMari43.jpgYaguchiMari37.jpgYaguchiMari18.jpgYaguchiMari45.jpgYaguchiMari30.jpgYaguchiMari32.jpgYaguchiMari1.jpg

Mari Yaguchi & Tsuji Nozomi

MariTsuji.jpgTsujiMari2.jpgTsujiMari3.jpgMariTsuji4.jpg

More here :)

mmm I only have H!P blog pictures ><

Does anyone know Romihi's blog? Found It: http://ameblo.jp/romihi-romihi/entry-10223006383.html

She models for EGG and other gyaru magazines...

10095388875.jpg

Guest cupcake-siu

English is used everywhere in the world and an English word can have different meanings in different places. Like Americans say "chips" for... the crispy, crunchy stuff, whereas British people mean "French fries" when they say "chips".

mm actually we mean "Chips" (like proper english fat chips that you get in Fish & Chips shops) when we say "chips"

We mean "French fries" (e.g the ones you get in McDonalds or France) when we say..."french fries"

or we just say "fries". Unless in America you mean chips when you say french fries... :huh:

oh and we say "crisps" for 'the crispy, crunchy stuff'

English is pretty logical i guess??

...just thought it needed to be said ^^" lol

& wooow at Sakurina's sunglasses O.O

i want a pair :D

Guest dinky-monkey

^

mm actually we mean "Chips" (like proper english fat chips that you get in Fish & Chips shops) when we say "chips"

We mean "French fries" (e.g the ones you get in McDonalds or France) when we say..."french fries"

or we just say "fries". Unless in America you mean chips when you say french fries... huh.gif

oh and we say "crisps" for 'the crispy, crunchy stuff'

English is pretty logical i guess??

...just thought it needed to be said ^^" lol

...I said the same thing...^^ just from the American point of view LOL....

English is used everywhere in the world and an English word can have different meanings in different places. Like Americans say "chips" for... the crispy, crunchy stuff, whereas British people mean "French fries" when they say "chips".

Archived