What are you currently listening to?

Admin

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Party, Party, Party...I will not let you return home yet...'' 🎵🎵...love this...:D

They'd come a long way, from when they were 8, then became 6, then finally 9 😁 

I like their "Zig Zag Love", and they've always performed it in their concerts. 

Lookie at this Snow Man History clip I found in IG, back from when they're kiddos and young teens up to their debut! 😊

I can't help but laugh at their crazy hairstyles back then 🤣 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Lookie at this Snow Man History clip I found in IG, back from when they're kiddos and young teens up to their debut! 😊

I can't help but laugh at their crazy hairstyles back then 🤣 

the hairstyles...:D  but Im amazed at how organized and natural they were on the stage...

it is clear that they practiced hard but they are also naturally gifted...:cutekitty:

• Wiggle 1

Depeche Mode - Violator (yes, I am old). I've also been diving into a lot of indie music lately, discovering some really cool tracks by artists who aren't mainstream yet. If you're into finding new music, you'd better check out platforms like distrokid , where a lot of up-and-coming artists publish their work. It's a great place to explore fresh sounds and support emerging talent. What's everyone else listening to? Any good finds?

Edited by danielcarter

+×+×+×++×+×+×+

23 hours ago, rocher22 said:

but Im amazed at how organized and natural they were on the stage...

it is clear that they practiced hard but they are also naturally gifted...

Their many years of training honed their grit to always be the best they can be.

• Like 1