What are you currently listening to?

Admin

2 hours ago, choively said:

admin said "kpop only"

Oh, sorry, I was going with the thread's name, "What are you currently listening to?", which is very inclusive, and does not limit to a particular music genre, or for that matter, not only music, but what the poster listener hears.

Also, I believe I've never really visited nor read through the thread's first page and post until now. 😅

• Blob 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, choively said:

admin said "kpop only"

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Also, I believe I've never really visited nor read through the thread's first page and post until now. 😅

People have been posting other than kpop videos on this thread for years. It's fine to continue to do so :glasses:

EDIT: Mods and ex-moderators have allowed non-kpop videos be posted here for years (even participating in posting non-kpop videos here). If it continues to cause confusion, we can change the rules in the first post.

Edited by partyon
Added more info
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

This is just my personal opinion as a musician (I am a vocalist and a keyboardist)..

For me music is a universal thing. we could not limit music to just one or two language. Music gives more than just an understanding in communication. Music brings feelings and emotions. Sometimes we don't need words. Sometimes just by listening to a certain song, we can be happy and having good mood.

Music is a universal language. 

Don't limit music, don't limit feelings. Just listen, just feel it.. :heart:

N.B as for me sometimes I listen and love a song that I don't understand what they say. Like davichi song. I just know it tells us about sadness and it's beautiful explained through every note <3

If you don't understand the language of this song, then just listen to the piano in the intro of the song. It bring some lights feeling, happiness, and also cuteness. listen to the beats, the saxophone, then you will understand that these people are very talented in what they do <3

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I love this live version of flower :relieved:

because of I spent much of my youth with learning music instrument, so it's become my habbit to prefer live version of music than the studio version. I think used to be I practice my listening a bit more. so whenever I watch live version, my ears is like automatically scatter all the sound that I listen. it is like ok I can hear the drum, I can hear the bass, I can hear the rythm, the violin, the piano, the keyboard, etc. and each music instrument produced different sound and each musician that play it, play in different technic. and etc and etc..  can you understand this? LOL .. 

So the point is in this live version of flower ~amongst the many live version of jisoo flower~ I love this one because of the sound of the bass is a bit bold. I feel satisfy.. LOL I get my eargasm :joy:

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@rocher22 the up high in the platform, "Orange Kiss" Snow Labo version clip 😉

0:07...Sakuma...😀

0:24...Watanabe...🧡

Yay...this Hip Bounce! song energized me especially on rainy day like this...:D

Watanabe - '' Oh, Darling...''

Me -    Dance Yuqi GIF by (G)I-DLE

Xiao Zhan...The Longest Promise OST

• Wiggle 1

There are many new comments wanting to see the iconic original after seeing the Monster dance battle. 😅

Ah, not one team succeeded for this portion, but Shoppi, Meme, and Raul still did a good performance.

• Awesome 1

@WeunXK They're singing Hello Hello, theme of Raul's previous movie. 🙂

I prefer the dance practice and recorded versions MVs 😆

Spoiler

Also, younger Raul used to have a crush on Meme. Might be he still does. Meme on the other hand considers him like a younger brother. In the group, he was the most strict with Raul while they were raising their youngest member. 

Read the sub when it's Raul's turn, and what was Meme's comment. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2024 at 9:23 PM, MayanEcho said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, younger Raul used to have a crush on Meme. Might be he still does. Meme on the other hand considers him like a younger brother. In the group, he was the most strict with Raul while they were raising their youngest member. 

Read the sub when it's Raul's turn, and what was Meme's comment. 

I did not know that... 

this video is so funny, I laughed so much....:D

Raul's challenge was sweet...but Watanabe's Challenge and the comments are so hilarious...:lol:

• Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I did not know that... 

this video is so funny, I laughed so much....:D

It's one of my fave post debut video made by all 9 members. 😄

Spoiler

I do think of Meme as someone naturally magnetic and very alluring, plus he has great personality. Not surprised that young Raul gravitated to him. Even Shoppi in an interview said that it's dangerous for Meme to ever get drunk. 

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Raul's challenge was sweet...but Watanabe's Challenge and the comments are so hilarious...:lol:

Yep, too funny Shoppi, LOL! When they're all together they say all funny things. 😆

Whenever I see this MV of We'll Go Together having footages of Shoppi's drama, I'm reminded of this:

😆😆😆😆

• Blob 1

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Whenever I see this MV of We'll Go Together having footages of Shoppi's drama, I'm reminded of this:

my morning coffee and the video....I loled again....:hahah!:

The Great Artist, Shoppi and his 8 points...Raul and the middle-aged lady drawings...but it is cute...

Abe was so bouncy...

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Reveal hidden contents

I do think of Meme as someone naturally magnetic and very alluring, plus he has great personality. Not surprised that young Raul gravitated to him. Even Shoppi in an interview said that it's dangerous for Meme to ever get drunk. 

Yep,  I can understand why they are so close. 

• Wiggle 1

Recording version 😎

Throwback to when Koji, Meme, and Raul newly joined Snow Man. @rocher22, more LOLs 😆 

Playing their favourite werewolf game. Not even started and someone's already getting spanked. 🤭

👏👏👏 Raul for randomly mentioning St Vincent and Grenadines. Not many would know the Caribbean countries, much less the ones whose names are a mouthful 😁 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1