Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

Guest harvie12

^

it´s not always the fittest, who survive. becoming a SM trainee doesn´t mean you will have the chance to debut. even if you survive for 10 years and do pretty good. if they don´t place you, you´re done for. Hyori, Jang Nara and Lee Junki are only a few ex SM trainees, who were never allowed to debut. SM just didn´t do anything with them, so they transfered to another company and became some of korea´s biggest stars. SM is probably one of the riskiest companies. if you get to debut it´s good for you, because SM is the a mighty god in the ent business. but if you´re still a trainee, you never know what will happen to yo.

hyori, nara and junki were in sm?? Are you sure? they totally don't seem like sm people and junki can't really sing...lol

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephie_XOX

^

i´m sure about that. i read it in a magazine sometime ago and i also heard it from many people. sm also has actors and models, but junki was trained as a singer at first. i dunno if he was good or bad at singing, but he decided to leave sm and become an actor instead. jang nara was a fellow trainee with boa (but at the end they choose boa as the "ultimate young singer").

Guest swtstar~

u dun have to be a singer.. they also train models and actors

wow really !? thats so.. =.=? mean? lolz.. but then again.. its sm..

ive heard they trained boa real hard like till late nights =o

is that true..

Guest chocomint11

^

it´s not always the fittest, who survive. becoming a SM trainee doesn´t mean you will have the chance to debut. even if you survive for 10 years and do pretty good. if they don´t place you, you´re done for. Hyori, Jang Nara and Lee Junki are only a few ex SM trainees, who were never allowed to debut. SM just didn´t do anything with them, so they transfered to another company and became some of korea´s biggest stars. SM is probably one of the riskiest companies. if you get to debut it´s good for you, because SM is the a mighty god in the ent business. but if you´re still a trainee, you never know what will happen to yo.

yea i get it. but i bet they're hitting themselves in the head b/c they let hyori, jang nara, and junki go. hahaha.

and yea i think its tru the hyori and them ppls were in sm. cuz hyori said that she got scouted at an H.O.T concert, and im guessing it was an sm scout.

they might've thought that they had no star quality? maybe? but they were obviously wrong. ahhaha

and they wouldnt spend money training someone if they didnt think they had someee potential... idk. i dont understand how they work

and wow JSM... 9 years O.O i wonder y lsm did that... =/

Guest husssh

one of my friend is drunken tiger's cousin. (i don't know him though lol) he's an old rapper, but still the shizznitssss. -_-

all she told me was when he got famous he basically got cut off from relatives.. so she rarely ever sees him. *shrugs.

Guest wizkid4785

btw, having connections is kinda big...

jaewon got into h.o.t. through heejun

andy from shinhwa came into sm through tony an

junjin from shinhwa was backed by kangta

so 3 members from 2 of the biggest kpop bands ever had connections..

and this is only from my limited knowledge and wikipedia =]

oh hahahaha....

mr. leesooman does many many many ridiculous stuff that only he knows the reason why.

my oppa is...21 in korea and 20 US

he just goes to school now. he was supposed to fly back to LA and NY to check out colleges but he canceled cuz of the Virignia tech shooting.

btw, hes not my blood oppa. hes just a really close friend of mine.

oh....u guys forgot one ex SM trainee that made it big.

mr. WHEESUNG :P

gosh i feel SOOOOOO sorry for SM hahaha

Guest purehonesty012

^ a lot of ex trainees from sm made it sooo big~

like lee jun ki, hyori, sung shi kyung, wheesung..

sucks for lee soo man~

Guest harvie12

oh hahahaha....

mr. leesooman does many many many ridiculous stuff that only he knows the reason why.

my oppa is...21 in korea and 20 US

he just goes to school now. he was supposed to fly back to LA and NY to check out colleges but he canceled cuz of the Virignia tech shooting.

btw, hes not my blood oppa. hes just a really close friend of mine.

oh....u guys forgot one ex SM trainee that made it big.

mr. WHEESUNG :P

gosh i feel SOOOOOO sorry for SM hahaha

sung shi kyung and wheesung?? omg how did i not know this before? have they trained any other artists besides the ones already mentioned?

and if so many extrainees have already left for other companies in the past, it's wierd how current trainees either stick with sm for 4+ years or leave the ent business altogether.

sung shi kyung and wheesung?? omg how did i not know this before? have they trained any other artists besides the ones already mentioned?

and if so many extrainees have already left for other companies in the past, it's wierd how current trainees either stick with sm for 4+ years or leave the ent business altogether.

there could be many reasons.

-they´re naive or very optimistic

-they only want to debut under SM

-they can´t transfer to another company, because of their contract

-no other company wants them

Guest muchacha

um well I hang with some korean people at my school and one of them grew up with some boy named david choi..david chae..daniel? I have no clue what his name is and supposedly he's in mboat or somethin

thats it.

Guest CrystinaDang

Wow.. so many people got connections :P I wish I knew someone famous.. not to take advantage or anything. I just wanna go one day while watching t.v. " I know him/her ! :D" Haha.

^ yea i do that all the time when i see my friends on TV

i always go "My .... is on TV again...whoot"

and my cuzin always tell me to shut up cuz i say it too much. but its fun. :P

Guest jwarder3001

the only famous people i know...are in america....Haley Joel Osment? Emily Osment?

but i guess..i got some korean connections too? my mom went to elementary school with the current VP of kmtv...they're good friends! (thank goodness)

--thanks to him, i met se7en at the 2006 HB concert, the day i got into a car accident :(

Guest pikapika

my cousin's best friend's neighbor's cousins' babysitter's brother in law's college friend's little sister is a trainee

i cant say who tho o.0

yeah so i got the connections

Guest JF21©

^

RFLMAO..i seriously hope you're being sarcastic...lol....because if not..then um..technically you don't really have a 'connection' in the sense of business/entertainment..you just know of someone. lol

i dont know either

i just kinda ... met them then...got close to them?

i dun really remember how all this started

Archived