Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mizgen17

Trainees?

Guest JSM

unni...

i DONT KNOW kibum

i dun know changmin either...i TALKED to changmin

thats it :P

Guest superhaein

wellll my friend from church is related to park bom.

she came to US while our church was on a retreat to see her cousion.

and my friend got to talk to g-dragon too =)

& yes she is from US.

Guest white_destiny18

^ :o:o:o:o:o

O_O omo..GD...talked...

Guest krnpopfan

OoOoOoOooO Do you think anyone can get me connections??

Especially with SM? lol ^_^

Im kinda half-serious..cuz im gonna audition..

Please listen to my soundclick! And maybe comment on it in a diff thread...rokkuggo one..or ill find a link and edit!

Guest jiyuhnn

my friend got into sm but shes not training but if she went to korea and decided that she wanted to train, she could just tel them and she said that she would be welcomed in or osmething. lol. i rly don't know. but uhmm theres also a lot of alot of other ppl. like theres this one girl in my town that supposedly is a sm model-in-training. shes really cute and she doesnt really look like all of the other of sm trainees. she kind of looks idk. unique... lol<3

Park Bom went to BERKELEY?

I think it's Berklee School of Art or Music or something =\

Not sure though.

I'm so jealous of everybody T_T

I have NO connection with anybody.

it is BERKLEE music school

and im sure i didnt spell it wrong.

if its "Berklee", CA... it is not Berklee, its BERKELEY. but if its not in CA, then you're right.

Guest flyaway.

if its "Berklee", CA... it is not Berklee, its BERKELEY. but if its not in CA, then you're right.

Im pretty sure she meant Berklee music school (Massachusetts? Im not sure.).. not UC Berkeley in CA.

http://www.berklee.edu/

^^ Did Park Bom really go there? o.O

Guest lovejoo

im pretty sure that park bom transfered to berklee (music) from lesley uni. (psychology)

Guest JSM

Park Bom really did go to BERKLEE music school or school of music or sumthing like that

Guest yunakue

unni...

i DONT KNOW kibum

i dun know changmin either...i TALKED to changmin

thats it :P

wow...

Dang... I feel soo.... Idk... lol

Guest Stephie_XOX

i know quite a few people, who were with SM. all of them dropped out, because it was too hard. they went back to school/college. only one of them transfered to another company.

Guest kiwi

err I KNEW this person online whos mum's boss is Yunho's uncle. She got his autograph too.

thats pretty much it -_-

Guest jieunnie<3

Erm....my friend's ex is a trainee at YG....and a friend of mine is the cousin of Jessica Jung......ooo and my boyfriend's sister in law is actually Kibum from SuperJunior's cousin.

Guest chocomint11

i know quite a few people, who were with SM. all of them dropped out, because it was too hard. they went back to school/college. only one of them transfered to another company.

im hearing so much stuff about sm saying that its really hard... i wonder wats so hard about it? :blink: i guess its survival of the fittest.... and think about all those trainees who were in it for 6+ years! holy cowwww

Guest Stephie_XOX

^

it´s not always the fittest, who survive. becoming a SM trainee doesn´t mean you will have the chance to debut. even if you survive for 10 years and do pretty good. if they don´t place you, you´re done for. Hyori, Jang Nara and Lee Junki are only a few ex SM trainees, who were never allowed to debut. SM just didn´t do anything with them, so they transfered to another company and became some of korea´s biggest stars. SM is probably one of the riskiest companies. if you get to debut it´s good for you, because SM is the a mighty god in the ent business. but if you´re still a trainee, you never know what will happen to yo.

omg....... you people with the connections...... O________________O

but personally i think it's better to go in it alone

so if you do debut no one will say EWWW HE/SHE SUCKS! she just got in cause of CONNECTIONS

and... it's pointless even if you have connections if you don't have talent....

but still... i wanna be related!!!!!! lolie

^^^ Stephie_XOX i agree with you~ but hopefully they'll take their trainee's more SERIOUSLY

in the future

Guest aliks089

Erm....my friend's ex is a trainee at YG....and a friend of mine is the cousin of Jessica Jung......ooo and my boyfriend's sister in law is actually Kibum from SuperJunior's cousin.

Lol hahaha This is getting ridiculous aint it?

Guest JSM

well...my oppa was in Smtown for 9 yrs.

finally got a single out but mr.leesooman decided to make his lil single disappear forever for sum reason that only mr.leesooman would know

even my oppa told me to try out for a different company and NOT smtown.

but 9 yrs in smtown is good enough for him to give me a bunch of good advices.

i feel bad for him...but since he wasnt sad about it...im okayy now hahaha

Guest Stephie_XOX

JSM what does your oppa do now? i hope he´s happy with his new job ^^. one af the ex sm trainees i know even got health problems. i really don´t like sm´s training philosophy.

Guest lovejoo

@JSM

how old is your oppa? :o