• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hahaha

thats funny :P "trainee radar" :P

most of them debuted tho :P

so...rite now i only know like 2-3 trainees

Guest simply_dream

i want to meet a trainee >.< it's not that i want connections or anything, but wouldnt it be interesting to know all the behind the scene footage on how hard they ACTUALLY work to try to get what they want, i mean we surely assume a lot ourselves and supposedly see what the media is feeding us, but i want a trainee friend who would talk to me about her problems and i can help her thru it haha... i find that better than being a trainee... well im just saying haha =P i will never find one XD

^ hahaha

thats funny :P "trainee radar" :P

most of them debuted tho :P

so...rite now i only know like 2-3 trainees

lol ^^. it´s good that most of them got to debut... there´s so many trainees nowadays, who don´t ever get to debut.it must be exciting to know trainees, cuz they can tell you many things about their training etc ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michiyo Yakito-chan

does any1 kno any trainees especially sm trainees. personally or through ur frenz?????

cuz i'm trying to audition 4 entertainment industries especially smtown. lolz :blush:

i was wondering about auditioning for smtown cause do they accept non-koreans? Or people who don't speak korean because there is some singer who are not korean and debut. :)

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

my friends cousin was dami, in dami and junior.

well anyway.. she wasnt very successful and now shes an interviewer for arirang tv or something.

shes really good friends with super junior and dbsk.

um well I hang with some korean people at my school and one of them grew up with some boy named david choi..david chae..daniel? I have no clue what his name is and supposedly he's in mboat or somethin

thats it.

daniel chae ^^. yes, he's in mboat.

i think he's super talented : D. i absolutely love his voice :x

and i talked to him a few times. he's very nice and is a sweet person (:

i know of him because my friend is a nuna to him & she is friends with his sister (:

and i know it is him, and not a fake ^^.

i can't wait until he debuts along with this other trainee, yang yosup. he has a beautiful voice :].

my friend used to live in NJ but moved in 6th grade. her friend is brian's cousin. ^^

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

well, i used to talk to this girl, i met on soompi a couple years back?

she was brian's cousin ^ :] from new jersey of course.

my cousin is also a trainee.

i forget where though -0-

&& my other cousin is friends with members of click-b.

:)

i said in my post b4 that i know two trainees..

one is a close oppa and the other my childhood friend..

my childhood friend is in sinchon and i said that my close oppa wasnt in sm..

but he might be...he's under one of the big labels..

either jyp or sm.. bleh..

cant wait til they debut ^^

oh..and wasnt youngsaeng from ss501 from sm too??

cept he moved..?

thats why he's close with jaejoong and yunho i think..

Guest xbomi

i know someone also.

KS, he's a pretty boy, but in no way a talented singer.

when he comes out in smtown.

im going to be laughing my richard simmons off.

Guest Rainie

my cousin's best friend's neighbor's cousins' babysitter's brother in law's college friend's little sister is a trainee

i cant say who tho o.0

yeah so i got the connections

LMAO...haha, that's cute.

I don't know anybody sadly, but there used to be a couple of soompiers awhile back who were cousins with a couple of them and posted their pics on 411.

Guest jaeners

oh..and wasnt youngsaeng from ss501 from sm too??

cept he moved..?

thats why he's close with jaejoong and yunho i think..

Yes, he was in SM before, but then he left and went to DSP and yeah, we all know he's in SS501 now. :D And that he's close with Jae Joong and Yun Ho. ^^

Sadly, I don't know any trainees. I wish I did, but oh well. Haha.

Guest 사랑競文

You know, i cant help but laugh when i read some of the replies here.

(:

ha..

ha.

HA!

=_=;

Guest chungmonkey629

i know one guy who's training under jyp right now.

I think he might be debuting w/ the trainee kim junsu, but i'm not so sure.

He's not exactly my friend....we're...sorta more like enemy-like friends. I consider him immature, he considers me weird. We had a lot of arguments at a summer camp lol. But, we still hung out together, and I was exposed to way too much immaturity during that time....

I have to admit, though, he's extremely good-looking. I know his sister--we talk on facebook.

But...he's a tad bit strange lol. A strange, really hott lookin kid. That jerk.

Guest yunakue

my cousin's best friend's neighbor's cousins' babysitter's brother in law's college friend's little sister is a trainee

i cant say who tho o.0

yeah so i got the connections

Omg... that is sooo confusing >_<

Guest geneyoonit

o ya, and my aunt is a singer :D

(my dad's cousin)

ya... she was only popular during.. letsee.. 1994-1996? ya... i think they came out w/ 2 albums or something... and then they quickly resided >< donno what happened..

but i guess that has nothing to do w/ friends or trainees.. LOL just bored and random ><

Guest SUjjang

FYI: a lot of the popular artists were SM trainees who couldn't or weren't allowed to debut. Look at them now that they are in some other company who encourages them (: ... lol.

Also, if you're really good, i'm sure connections wouldn't matter... but in a way, it sort of really does. why? because and example is. you are someone who is an outstanding singer and you are auditioning against some girl who is decent, but has the connections to the company... the company will choose the auditioner with the connection. believe it or not... it's true.

when MTM made it's first base in NYC, i auditioned and i got in, but i was hesitant to go, so i'm not attending at the moment, but i can go whenever i want or feel ready. why i didn't go was because the president of the NYC database of MTM is a good friend of my father. I don't wanna get into some entertainment because i have connections. i really want the skills, so i kinda turned them down for now. They said i got in because i got the talent/skills to apply, but i still don't know if i got in because of the connections since my parents know how stubborn i am, especially with those kind of things. because that's cheating my way in -0-;; lol. but if it really is because i have talent, i'm thinking about joining this summer x) ... lol.

anyways. gosh i go off topic a lot -0-;... me and my mouth...

connections to trainees. hm. i don't really have connections to trainees because i .. well i don't know them. but..

- my appa used to be a singer back in the days when he was younger. he gave up that life because he hated it and met my mom... long story, but it's really cute.

- this oppa of mine is going to Korea to become a star. so i'm guessing he's considered as a trainee?

- my baby buddie is family friends with an ex-trainee since i guess she debuted? Jessica H.O.

- my friends are friends with Stella Kim (ex. same art hakwon, same school, etc. )

- my sister's friend knows an ex-trainee (he debuted), TIM OPPA <3 ... this man hangs out at NYC a lot when he's in the states. lol.

- my friend's uncle was a member of TURBO, but they broke up. and he knows kim jong gook x)... lol

- i'm friends with ex-trainee (he debuted), brian oppa's cousin.

- this oppa i know is a personal friend of ex-trainee (debuted), brian oppa

- my friend is friends with Ricky, Micky's brother (:

i can't list anymore. they are on the top of my head -0-;;

but again. i think i was off topic. i don't really know trainees. i have more conections to the actual gasoos and entertainment as a whole.... -0-;

btw... I PWN PG 6

Archived