[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Guest dj agarde

Djamilya is about as fascinating as a brick wall. The conclusion one could make about her fans is obvious. I also like the Chinese girls a lot.

BTW, Winter wasn't "raped", although she would have been had she not escaped to her bathroom. I hope the best for her, and I'm glad she's working to refine laws -- not that that's going to be easy. One thing she could change is the penalty of sending criminals to mental institutions which just seems like a frigging hospital for perfectly sane albeit crooked criminals.

Anyway, pics from Sayuri's cyworld:

59219737py0.jpg

She wrote "I love Dominique" for this picture as a joke.

44bd2.jpg

^ Another joke.

efejpgml2.jpg

wwty4.jpg

93984592hz7.jpg

Momjjang Sayuri:

k133jp6.jpg

gsgze1.jpg

k1ac0.jpg

Various:

255jpgff6.jpg

094jpggp8.jpg

imgp5239jpgdj6.jpg

imgp3978jpgcy1.jpg

imgp1347jpgru1.jpg

071jpgln9.jpg

dsc007937801jpgrj3.jpg

c7cfbc3b7cecopypowx2020re1.jpg

57501065ip5.jpg

dsc008879285jpgmr4.jpg

c7cfb4cb7cecopypowx2020tl0.jpg

44oe7.jpg

eewej2.jpg

dsc005894447jpgjr0.jpg

etsttpo5.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freakaway

You are hilariously jealous of Jamilla. She talks that way and she acts that way... that's her character... nothing fake about her. Every girl has different character... just like you have jealousy deep inside of you when you see a lovely girl taking millions of male hearts away. I am pretty sure that Jamilla is smart enought to understand t' = t/(1-v/c)dv/dt and PV=nRT. Do you, freakaway? Do you have problems with her flirtatious nature? We (2.5 billion males) love it, especially when a super hottie like Jamilla doing it on TV. There is nothing erotic or dirty in it... it's just as pure as morning due. Oh and, we (25 million korean men) are not attracted to all foreign women (i've seen so many hipos around) but to hot ones like Jamilla. IMHO there are only three true beauties on the show... and jamilla is the best of the three. I kinda understand why 열폭오크s (like dominique and yourself) never stop badmouthing Jamilla... perhpas it's female nature. Have a great day.

well i dun wanna drag this on any longer since its rather pointless talkin to a person living on cloud 'jamilya', to see matters as they really are............plain and simple. im rite to assume, or rather state as a fact, that u really have nuthin much going on in the north equator (meaning ur brain) since u keep repeating the same words to emphasize ur infatuation with jamilya. we get it........in fact the whole universe gets it.....u think her 'behaviour' and looks are so adorable and her voice is like a kitten purring into ur ear..........get a new hobby. in addition to being repetitve u seem to be pretty blind too as it seems u didn't read anythin i wrote....can't blame u as i believe u can only concentrate when the words hottie, richard simmons, fake, pretty and not forgetting ur most important jamilya is stated.......lemme give u a quick refresher.....not jealous...didn't say she was erotic or dirty just tat her behaviour is obviously a well put on show....and yes have no issues with genuinely drop dead gorgeous girls......oh and yes the way she talks and acts isnt her real character cuz i have frens who are genuinely soft spoken and for ur curiosity NO they dun act like dat.....and again not jealous.....if ur wondering why im not jealous but keep replying u well its becuz i find u rather annoying and idiotic and since u are intent on bugging me well im just gonna return the favour...........tatazzzzzzzz

Yes I found it!

my mom was like watch this show cuz its funny...

I was like how the hell am i supposed to find it...

is there ANYTHING Soompi doesnt have?

I love you Soompi!!!!!!!!!!!

well i dun wanna drag this on any longer since its rather pointless talkin to a person living on cloud 'jamilya', to see matters as they really are............plain and simple. im rite to assume, or rather state as a fact, that u really have nuthin much going on in the north equator (meaning ur brain) since u keep repeating the same words to emphasize ur infatuation with jamilya. we get it........in fact the whole universe gets it.....u think her 'behaviour' and looks are so adorable and her voice is like a kitten purring into ur ear..........get a new hobby. in addition to being repetitve u seem to be pretty blind too as it seems u didn't read anythin i wrote....can't blame u as i believe u can only concentrate when the words hottie, richard simmons, fake, pretty and not forgetting ur most important jamilya is stated.......lemme give u a quick refresher.....not jealous...didn't say she was erotic or dirty just tat her behaviour is obviously a well put on show....and yes have no issues with genuinely drop dead gorgeous girls......oh and yes the way she talks and acts isnt her real character cuz i have frens who are genuinely soft spoken and for ur curiosity NO they dun act like dat.....and again not jealous.....if ur wondering why im not jealous but keep replying u well its becuz i find u rather annoying and idiotic and since u are intent on bugging me well im just gonna return the favour...........tatazzzzzzzz

if this isnt jealousy at its worst......

Guest oppakim

That's called "J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y" and you are jealous. besides you started calling me names. name calling = losing the argument. You need to chill... don't get a heart attack.

Oh and, you spelled "behaviour" wrong... it's spelled "behavior". Judging from your writing you must be either 초딩(elemetary school) or 중딩(jr. high)... stop making pointless posts on here and elsewhere... go finish your homework.

if this isnt jealousy at its worst......

exactly...

Soompi Forum Rules

7. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS

(If we catch you with multiple accounts, we will delete all your accounts)

:rolleyes: How many accounts do you need to make?? You want to say something, just say it, but don't be a coward and try to hide behind multiple accounts.

ANYWAYS.. the Sayuri pics are hilarious! I missed seeing her on the show, she's so weirdly funny in a good way. Her Jamilya impression was hilarious! :lol: Cai Lina was so funny when she said to name the dog Hee Suk! :lol: I love that the girls don't let him off the hook for his behavior.

The character Jamilya is so pitiful. Yes, I said it, she's a character on a talk show. Not a real person like the other panelists, but a character. It's like they can't think of anything for her so they have her bring a dog on the show..

Also, too much Bronwyn again! <_<

Some rumor control.. Winter was not raped. She was severly attacked, but not raped.. just wanted to get the facts straight. :sweatingbullets:

Guest blue sky 222

my favorite used to be leslie... after she left... then it was brownyn, but she got annoying... now its annabel!!!

annabel seems like such a sweet girl!

Guest blue sky 222

Elyzaveta, I missed you! ^_^

68340718ch8.jpg

77432871ov3.jpg

65620637ri4.jpg

61176133wj5.jpg

I thought it was hilarious when she said Bronwyn talks a lot and is loud.. basically what we've all been griping about! :lol:

i saw her randomly in korea back in sept and we had a drink. took a picture with her too... :D

she said she was going to come back... and yeah she really did come back. i guess she was in uzbekistan on break according to her...

Guest farhrunzy

Oh and, you spelled "behaviour" wrong... it's spelled "behavior". Judging from your writing you must be either 초딩(elemetary school) or 중딩(jr. high)... stop making pointless posts on here and elsewhere... go finish your homework.

O/T:

i'm not taking sides coz this argument is rubbish but ... "behaviour" is british spelling so it's correct and "behavior" is american spelling.

so both of you are right!

peace n respect. :)

i saw her randomly in korea back in sept and we had a drink. took a picture with her too... :D

she said she was going to come back... and yeah she really did come back. i guess she was in uzbekistan on break according to her...

oh that's cool... you had a drink with her? lol

What did you guys talk about??

Guest blue sky 222

oh that's cool... you had a drink with her? lol

What did you guys talk about??

yeah i invited her over to our table and poured her a drink... it was in hong-dae...

we just talked mostly small talk about what she is doing, what i was doing in korea, her korean ability (it improved from what i remember) etc... total like 5 minutes...

weird thing was, when i first saw her, i spoke english to her... and it was a little awkward...

and then i spoke korean to her, and she got soooo happy and excited... lol!

i dunno, it doesn't seem like her korean got THAT much better on TV, but in person, it really did seem like it got a LOT better...

Guest blue sky 222

lol nah. i was only in korea for a week... n got a gf too.

i saw her outside when we were leaving too, and i saw like 4 guys trying to talk to her at once... lolz

59219737py0.jpg

44bd2.jpg

Ahh, two of my favorite ladies in the same pic. :w00t:

I really like Sayuri...at first I thought she was a bit odd but she's growing on me. And blue sky 222, you are lucky- I would love to meet any of them in Seoul. I go up to Seoul every weekend so maybe by chance I will bump into one of 'em ^_^

Guest blue sky 222

And blue sky 222, you are lucky- I would love to meet any of them in Seoul. I go up to Seoul every weekend so maybe by chance I will bump into one of 'em ^_^

yeah i guess it was lucky in a way. i was so busy that week seeing people i didn't see in years, i hardly had time to think about it.

i think if i saw annabel today in the streets, omg. i wouldn't even be able to talk...i'd be like totally tongue tied... :sweatingbullets:

i think if i saw annabel today in the streets, omg. i wouldn't even be able to talk...i'd be like totally tongue tied... :sweatingbullets:

And I thought I was the only one who liked her ^_^ I'd be nervous too, and probably forget to use Korean...go straight for the English. Heh.

hey everyone!~

my first post in this thread, i'm such a newbie to soompi even though i have been here for such a long time X''D -__-

Anyways, i gotta say that this show is so funny!

Whenever i watch it somewhere i just laugh like crazy (even without subs!XD)

I like these women, they are very beautiful and also they all seem to have a nice personality.

I personally like Taru the most, because she's a Finn (and so am I XD) and her Korean..

BUHAHAHHAA, it sounds like korean&finnish mixed together sometimes.

I wish i could be like her someday and live in korea, and i'm currently aiming for that^^

and btw, i'm so happy that many people like taru,

because it is important that foreigners get a better view of Finnish people!

We are NOT like everyone usually describes us (shy, quiet, no humour... we might be like that at first, but in the end, we aren't : D)

i satrt following this thread from now on^^

and also i wanna download episodessss nowww T3T

Archived