[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Isn't this interesting? Soompi is mentioned.

1. 에바는 영국피가 하나도 안 섞였다?

평소 영국혼혈로 알려진 에바.. 정확히 말하자면 에바는 폴란드 혼혈이다.

(에바의 아버지는 영국으로 귀화한 폴란드 사람이라고 지난 6월 일간스포츠 취중인터뷰에서 고백)

2. 준코는 미녀들의 수다를 싫어해서 그만두었다?

준코는 언론 인터뷰에서 학업때문에 미수다를 하차한다고 밝혔지만

사실은 "준코가 미녀들의 수다 프로 자체를 싫어해서 그만두었다"라고 평소 준코와 절친했던 도미니크가 soompi.com에서 밝혔다.

3. 미녀들의 방송에서 서로 예쁜 옷을 입을려고 다툰다?

미녀들의 수다에서 미녀들이 입고나오는 옷 들은 협찬으로 이루어진다. 누가 어떤 옷을 입는지는 녹화 당일 미녀들이 도착한 선착순으로

입고 싶은 옷을 선택하지만 "여자들이다 보니 예쁜 옷을 두고 서로 예민해 지는 경우도 있다"고 남희석은 11월6일 뉴스엔 인터뷰에서 말했다

4. 에바는 처음부터 연예계데뷔가 목적?

사실이다. 미녀들의 수다의 이기원 pd는 지난 10월 12일 동아일보 와의 인터뷰에서

"에바는 미수 출연섭외 당시부터 한국에서 연예활동을 하고싶다는 의사를 표시했다" 고 밝혔다

5. 도미니크는 자밀라를 험담했다?

일부 사실이다. 도미니크는 soompi.com라는 한류에 관심많은 외국인들의 커뮤니티에서

네티즌들이 윈터사건 보다 자밀라에 대해 열광하는 현상에 대해 "메스껍다 (sickening) " 라는 표현을 써가며 분노했다

그러면서, "자밀라는 평소 말투가 방송과 다르다" 라는둥 "그녀의 춤은 흡사 에로틱컬 댄서 같다"는 표현도 함께 한 것으로 보아

자밀라에 대해 질투심도 섞이지 않았나는 의심도 받고 있다.

일이 점점 커지자, 도미니크는 자신의 미니홈피에 그날 좀 흥분해서 실수한거 같다고 사과글(?)을 남기기도 했지만,

다음날 글을 지워버려서 그녀가 진심으로 자밀라에게 미안해 하는지 의문이 남는다.

6. 미녀들의 연예인 마인드?

미수다 패널로 수차례 출연했던 한 남자연예인은 "어떨 땐 자신이 연예인인 것처럼 얌전히 앉아서 이미지 관리를 하고 있는 외국인 출연자들을 보면 토크할 맛이 나지 않는다"고 푸념했다고 한다 (출처 : 스타뉴스 리포트 10/17)

7. 미녀들의 수다의 브레인

로라 /캠브릿지 대 - 세계대학랭킹 2위

윈터 /콜롬비아 대 - 세계대학랭킹 11위

제인 /버클리 대- 세계대학랭킹 22위

허이령 /서울 대 - 세계대학랭킹 51위

레슬리 /매릴랜드 대 - 세계대학랭킹 79위

도미닉 /몬트리올 대 - 세계대학랭킹 93위

따루 /헬싱키 대 - 세계대학랭킹 100위

(자료 출처 : 2007년 The Times 세계대학순위)

Evidently, Dominique comes to soompi

credits: Daum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha

I like a lot of Goethe's quotes and the one on my sig is actually from a Korean movie... it sounded so good in Korean but then I like originals better so I wrote both lol

I read the daum article again...

It's making Dominique look like she's the bad one or something...

November 18, 2007

By Park Si-soo

Staff Reporter

071118p3exwk5.jpg

Uzbek fashion model Abdullaeva Djamilya, who features on a local TV program, was second on the list. She won huge popularity for her appearance in a TV entertainment show aired Monday. Following the program, numerous Internet users asked questions about her life in Korea. In the program, Djamilya alleged only one month had passed since she arrived in Seoul while many Internet users said she has been here since 2003, serving as a fashion model for a local home shopping channel.

So D'jamilya must be 'happy' about being infamous with the netizens . . . :rolleyes:

th_CIMG0194_228348029.jpg

Credit : Paran5.co.kr

:fury:

Guest freakaway

1. 에바는 영국피가 하나도 안 섞였다?

4. 에바는 처음부터 연예계데뷔가 목적?

5. 도미니크는 자밀라를 험담했다?

6. 미녀들의 연예인 마인드?

미수다 패널로 수차례 출연했던 한 남자연예인은 "어떨 땐 자신이 연예인인 것처럼 얌전히 앉아서 이미지 관리를 하고 있는 외국인 출연자들을 보면 토크할 맛이 나지 않는다"고 푸념했다고 한다 (출처 : 스타뉴스 리포트 10/17)

7. 미녀들의 수다의 브레인

로라 /캠브릿지 대 - 세계대학랭킹 2위

윈터 /콜롬비아 대 - 세계대학랭킹 11위

제인 /버클리 대- 세계대학랭킹 22위

허이령 /서울 대 - 세계대학랭킹 51위

레슬리 /매릴랜드 대 - 세계대학랭킹 79위

도미닉 /몬트리올 대 - 세계대학랭킹 93위

따루 /헬싱키 대 - 세계대학랭킹 100위

so anyways interested in wat this article is talking abt...i'm not korean hence dun read korean so would anyone here would be so kind as to translate this whole article cuz im really curious as to wat has been said abt the show and dominique.........she's really one of my favs and to see her being criticized by some ppl is just plain mean and wrong.....honestly i dunno wats the fascination with this djamilya girl....i mean shes real pretty and hot i get it....but come on there are plenty of hot and pretty women in the world dat are hotter and prettier than her so i dun get why the sudden hoo haa over her....i understand most guys would go ga ga over someone like her esp in asian culture but as far as i know ppl without substance will just tend to fade away from the limelight after a while becuz there's nothing to hold their attn until the next BIG SEXY THANG comes along....its pretty sad to see guys and mc behaviour shameful behaviours on live tv...they were practically oogling their eyes out....i tot one of em was gonna get a heartattack if she did one more "cute" thing with her annoyingly fake cute voice and actions...honestly wat she did was beyond slutty....i can stand slutty but she sounded and acted like she was hihg or on crack or sumthin cuz no 'normal' human being would talk and behave so ewwwie (yes im dat speechless) on national tv.....it literally raised the hairs on my skin and all the while i was thinking wat is wrong with her trying to act (and reallllllllll badly at tat) coy and shy....she makes me think paris hilton is an angel....and you wat dat means she is dat bad.....i think she wins the oscars hands down as the all time world's most worst disgraceful unwatchable actresss.....okie enuf bantering just had to get dat outta my chest........ i could go on more but i guess its just a waste of my time to get worked up becuz of her.....i can only pity the girl audience and panelist each time she opened her mouth....tatazzz

Guest freakaway

QUOTE (WeaponX @ Nov 21 2007, 08:01 AM)

1. 에바는 영국피가 하나도 안 섞였다?

4. 에바는 처음부터 연예계데뷔가 목적?

5. 도미니크는 자밀라를 험담했다?

6. 미녀들의 연예인 마인드?

7. 미녀들의 수다의 브레인

로라 /캠브릿지 대 - 세계대학랭킹 2위

윈터 /콜롬비아 대 - 세계대학랭킹 11위

제인 /버클리 대- 세계대학랭킹 22위

허이령 /서울 대 - 세계대학랭킹 51위

레슬리 /매릴랜드 대 - 세계대학랭킹 79위

도미닉 /몬트리올 대 - 세계대학랭킹 93위

따루 /헬싱키 대 - 세계대학랭킹 100위

so anyways interested in wat this article is talking abt...i'm not korean hence dun read korean so would anyone here would be so kind as to translate this whole article cuz im really curious as to wat has been said abt the show and dominique.........she's really one of my favs and to see her being criticized by some ppl is just plain mean and wrong.....honestly i dunno wats the fascination with this djamilya girl....i mean shes real pretty and hot i get it....but come on there are plenty of hot and pretty women in the world dat are hotter and prettier than her so i dun get why the sudden hoo haa over her....i understand most guys would go ga ga over someone like her esp in asian culture but as far as i know ppl without substance will just tend to fade away from the limelight after a while becuz there's nothing to hold their attn until the next BIG SEXY THANG comes along....its pretty sad to see guys and mc behaviour shameful behaviours on live tv...they were practically oogling their eyes out....i tot one of em was gonna get a heartattack if she did one more "cute" thing with her annoyingly fake cute voice and actions...honestly wat she did was beyond slutty....i can stand slutty but she sounded and acted like she was hihg or on crack or sumthin cuz no 'normal' human being would talk and behave so ewwwie (yes im dat speechless) on national tv.....it literally raised the hairs on my skin and all the while i was thinking wat is wrong with her trying to act (and reallllllllll badly at tat) coy and shy....she makes me think paris hilton is an angel....and you wat dat means she is dat bad.....i think she wins the oscars hands down as the all time world's most worst disgraceful unwatchable actresss.....okie enuf bantering just had to get dat outta my chest........ i could go on more but i guess its just a waste of my time to get worked up becuz of her.....i can only pity the girl audience and panelist each time she opened her mouth....tatazzz

Guest BayByOjaH

I really love this show~ but I need a place where I can dL it from~

I used to watch it all the time when I was in Korea... but now I'm missing it~

Guest oppakim

I enjoyed this week's show. Sophia's parents were in attendance.

What happened to Luvada, though? She's rarely ever on the show anymore. :(

Lu Vada will not be on the show anymore, according to the producer. But she is busy with her other TV appearances.

So life is fair for her.

Guest oppakim

lmfao

a fight over dominique vs. djamilia?

wtf?

w/e.

DOMINIQUE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

forget them others b*****s and hos :)

I think... the way Dominique dealt with her frustration with Djamilya was kind of stpd. I don't see anything wrong with Djamilya. She is just too beautiful... the problem is some people (especially women) don't like the way she talks. But hey... this is just a 수다 show, not some serious "meet the press" type conference. I love Djamilya... and I don't understand those people who badmouth her.

Last Monday, on the show, Dominique was literally mocking Djamilya... imitating her voice and body expression. It was fun to watch in the beginning... but quickly made Dominique look stpd and jealous as she kept on doing it.

Anyways I would really like to see Djamilya on the show on a weekly (regular) basis... and hope Dominiques goes away. Oh and, Dominique came to Yonsei as an exchange student. She has been at Yonsei for over two years... doesn't she have to go back to Canada to finish her college over there? Probably she will never go back... because she is kind of celebrity in Korea.

Guest juhilove

this new member jamila Idont like her way of speaking Iagree she beautiful but what Idont like how she speak sorry to say that Ijust get in my nerve and I support Dominique because she honest and smart Idont like people who speaks to soft Icant handle it this my opinion

Guest dramaok

I really love this show~ but I need a place where I can dL it from~

I used to watch it all the time when I was in Korea... but now I'm missing it~

you can use clubbox, or if not you can get it here or at misuda 갤러리

--

ya i saw Lu on Vitamin show the other day and she was really good. she has good comic timing. good for her.

Guest oppakim

I really love the way Jamilla talks... very cute, appealing, inviting, etc.. She really rocks.

Dominique uses her hands too much to get her message across...very annoying... in addition she is not 미녀.

Guest oppakim

QUOTE (WeaponX @ Nov 21 2007, 08:01 AM)

freakaway, obviously you are another jealous female who doesn't wanna see a beautiful girl grabs guys' attention with her beauty and senses. i find her voice very cute, enchanting... it's like wispering into my one ear. in my opinion koreans should be thankful for the show staff... they enjoy this beautiful lady with ultra soft voice and appealing actions. I don't like Dominique... I can tell she is an ill-spirited person... full of crp. I really hope she goes back to Canada this winter to finish her college and get a job or bf over there so she never comes back to korea.

Guest dj agarde

Djamilya is not hot, and I say that as a perfectly heterosexual Korean guy. She looks old, and she's not cute. Like her appearance, her act is old and became extremely repetitive just after 1 episode. The guys who adore her would have to be the really stupid ones. No offense, no lie!

The recent episodes have actually been quite enjoyable, minus anytime Jamilya is on screen. And Dominique's Jamilya impression is spot on and HILARIOUS! Thank god for Dominique to bring at least some kind of funny into a situation where we the viewers can't change, because as much as we all hate Jamilya being on the show, it looks like she's sticking around per TPTB. And I don't think Dominique's impression of Jamilya was meant to be hurtful, just like anytime somebody impersonates someone else on the show like when someone imitates Brownwyn, or Dina's impression of Eva, or whenever the MC imitates Sophia's low voice.. and if Jamilya can't find the humor in it, well that just gives me one more thing to dislike about her..

Let's move on to some brighter discussion, like Cristina's wedding day! ^_^

56635003gz6.jpga1dj9.th.jpga2ys6.th.jpg

a3jz2.jpg

a4rk6.th.jpga5yf4.th.jpga6zv2.th.jpga7vj3.th.jpg

a8uz2.jpg

a10kg4.jpg

a11ea7.jpg

54tp5.th.jpg2007120115514210011kn8.th.jpga12oe8.th.jpga13pg2.th.jpga14ew6.th.jpg

2007120115440410011vd6.jpg

credits; newsen + star money today

(smaller pics are thumbnails)

Guest dramaok

awww she's radiant.. princess cristina. congrats to them!

thx for the pics.

is she still gonna be on the program?

i hope so. i'd love to hear about her married life in korea.

Thank you Jahye for the wedding pictures. Was wondering how her husband look like. She looks so happy. Good luck to her and would love to hear her marriage life especially she is going to live with her M-I-L.

I like new format because it gives each beauty chance to talk whereelse before it was whoever had something to say.

I still can't bring myself to listen to Jamila so I fast forward whenever she talks. What irrates me more is when people have to explain to her simple things....wasting air time. I know she's pretending on purpose she doesn't know. If she's been there 4-5 years as revealed, she knows "basic" things that was mentioned, for example, "gal-bee tang". There was few other things but can't remember since I deleted the files. I guess she is keeping her act of being in Korea for only "one month"!

Let's move on to some brighter discussion, like Cristina's wedding day! ^_^

Guest kkam jjak

I think... the way Dominique dealt with her frustration with Djamilya was kind of stpd. I don't see anything wrong with Djamilya. She is just too beautiful... the problem is some people (especially women) don't like the way she talks. But hey... this is just a 수다 show, not some serious "meet the press" type conference. I love Djamilya... and I don't understand those people who badmouth her.

Last Monday, on the show, Dominique was literally mocking Djamilya... imitating her voice and body expression. It was fun to watch in the beginning... but quickly made Dominique look stpd and jealous as she kept on doing it.

Anyways I would really like to see Djamilya on the show on a weekly (regular) basis... and hope Dominiques goes away. Oh and, Dominique came to Yonsei as an exchange student. She has been at Yonsei for over two years... doesn't she have to go back to Canada to finish her college over there? Probably she will never go back... because she is kind of celebrity in Korea.

^ well you have your opinions and i have mine

the last part of my comment that you quoted was directed towards the korean netizens. NOT DJAMILYA

AND stop accusing other ppl on this thread for being "jealous."

you're technically bad mouthing dominique. so stop being such a hypocrite.

you're starting to get on my nerves and probably everyone else's.

Archived