[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

I'm not a big fan of Eva either. But I don't dislike her either, just not that interested in her. I think she's popular from her other jobs like Star Golden Bell and now she's in a drama. She is nice and pretty though and I like how she stays on this show even though she's really popular and could do without the show.

I think Sayuri's personality on screen is the same as off screen. She's been taking those 엽기 pictures for a long time, way before she came to Korea. And she knows she's weird too. She said all her friends got married but she didn't because parents always find her weird. :lol:

Like I said before, I generally enjoy all the panelists, but Sun Yao, Leslie, La Risa, Sophia, Elyzaveta, Junko, Dina, Taru, Laura, Cristina from Italy, Sayuri, Chae Lina, the twins Margarita and Angela are my favorite members.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

oh ya Dina is a lotta fun.. Winter is a pretty name. though I don't think I've seen her yet.

what ever happened to Junko? did she leave Korea?

I vaguely remember her name from the harrassment from the professor in the news.

but did she quit the show?

agree.

Saori got prettier it seems to me....

she is weird but cute...

I don't really like Eva, i loved her from SUJU but not so much...

I wish Anya would come on!

i like the new ppl. they bring and I like Winter from the states too...

her name is unique!

Saori? or Sayuri? They are two different people. I think Saori is cute, although her voice can get to be a little too much sometimes. I think Sayuri is pretty, she looks exactly like Kim Hee Ae who is such a pretty actress.

oh ya Dina is a lotta fun.. Winter is a pretty name. though I don't think I've seen her yet.

what ever happened to Junko? did she leave Korea?

I vaguely remember her name from the harrassment from the professor in the news.

but did she quit the show?

I really don't know what happened to Junko. After the harrassment scandal.. that kind of put her in a bad light even though she didn't do anything wrong! I think people were more surprised that she was actually telling the truth rather than being alarmed by what the professor did to her. Which is so wrong, being sexually harrassed and people assuming she was making the story up just for show. But soon after that came out she started not coming out anymore but they said she was in Japan for summer vacation. She should be back in Korea and in school by now so I don't know why she's not on the show.. :( Sad, I liked her.

Guest dramaok

Saori? or Sayuri? They are two different people. I think Saori is cute, although her voice can get to be a little too much sometimes. I think Sayuri is pretty, she looks exactly like Kim Hee Ae who is such a pretty actress.

I really don't know what happened to Junko. After the harrassment scandal.. that kind of put her in a bad light even though she didn't do anything wrong! I think people were more surprised that she was actually telling the truth rather than being alarmed by what the professor did to her. Which is so wrong, being sexually harrassed and people assuming she was making the story up just for show. But soon after that came out she started not coming out anymore but they said she was in Japan for summer vacation. She should be back in Korea and in school by now so I don't know why she's not on the show.. :( Sad, I liked her.

ack. i hope Junko comes back but she probably won't. anyways then i wish her all the best! She was brave for speaking up against something wrong! that professor got what he deserved.

i can't really stand Saori. she talks like she's 5 years old referring to herself in 3rd person and also her voice is grading. but i think most ppl find her cute especially Korean men. she doesn't come on the show anymore right? I only saw earlier clips of her on youtube.

yeah Sayuri is very pretty and really resembles Kim Hee-Ae a lot. though i think Kim is much taller.

Saori is busy becoming a "celebrity". She is one of the co-host for game show and I think she also does another "talk" show. I thought I read that she is also preparing to come out with an album? I've seen her as a guest on few other game shows which I thought was stupid because I don't think she understood half of the questions that was asked and she hardely talked.

And yes, her voice and her talking is annoying. It was cute in the beginning but she over did it with her cuteness.

i can't really stand Saori. she talks like she's 5 years old referring to herself in 3rd person and also her voice is grading. but i think most ppl find her cute especially Korean men. she doesn't come on the show anymore right? I only saw earlier clips of her on youtube.

yeah Sayuri is very pretty and really resembles Kim Hee-Ae a lot. though i think Kim is much taller.

Elyzaveta, I missed you! ^_^

68340718ch8.jpg

77432871ov3.jpg

65620637ri4.jpg

61176133wj5.jpg

I thought it was hilarious when she said Bronwyn talks a lot and is loud.. basically what we've all been griping about! :lol:

In other 미수다 news.. Cristina is getting married on December 1st!! :o

2007102908511410011ca4.jpg

link to article

It isn't sure if she'll continue to appear on the show after she gets married. The production staff are totally fine with it if she wants to stay on the show. A previous member, Monica from Indonesia, got married earlier this year and left the show so Cristina would be the first 미시 멤버 (Mrs. member) if she decides to stay on the show. Oh, and the groom is Korean.

Congrats to her and I hope she stays on the show!

WOW, Congratulations to Christina! I hope she stays too. I think it'll be fun to hear her married life to Korean male and his family.

In other 미수다 news.. Cristina is getting married on December 1st!! :o

It isn't sure if she'll continue to appear on the show after she gets married. The production staff are totally fine with it if she wants to stay on the show. A previous member, Monica from Indonesia, got married earlier this year and left the show so Cristina would be the first 미시 멤버 (Mrs. member) if she decides to stay on the show. Oh, and the groom is Korean.

Congrats to her and I hope she stays on the show!

Hi Dominque,

We really miss you on this thread. Hope you'll visit more often.

Loved you singing for Hyesung. You really have nice voice. I know he invited you to sing duet with him on his concert. Hope he is really keeping his word on that. Isn't he having concert soon? Did you hear anything back from him?

I was little annoyed with this past Monday episode. Bronyn talked WAY TOO MUCH. She had to add something to everyone's comments and it was annoying.

I was happy to see Taru back. She is so funny!

Guest dramaok

thx for visiting us at soompi, Dominique !

hope you're enjoying your life in Korea and being on the show.

and thx for all the insiders scoop... i agree you girls should play games and stuff that would be more fun than just chatting,

especially since the chatting is being hogged by a few members at times.. but i think the MC really likes xxx because he always calls on her.

Anyway for Hyesung it was only a rumor thing, too bad though... I did believe this article and it broke my heart when I realized it was false. Stupid journalists, can't they write real stuff?? i just don't want them to mess with my dreams...aahhhh

I should never believe any article anymore :P

hehehhe

See you next time guys and I'm happy to see a thread on our show ^_^ I'll try my best to entertain you!

Guest cydevil

About that, I would LOVE to see some of them on Infinite Challenge(무한도전), but I see that this is unrealistic because the two shows are produced by different companies(KBS, MBC).

^who is that XXX that the MC likes? i wish he would call on Dina more. Dominique, you sorta look like you have some Asian ancestry in your background, any truth?

Nothing asian in me ^^; I get surprised everytime someone tells me this :mellow: I wonder which part of me would look asian :rolleyes:

Yeah muhan dojeon...you know last year in december they called me to teach the guys english, but i couldn't do it because of my visa(i'm tied with kbs)...At that time i didn't know how big muhan dojeon was T_T

Guest cydevil

Ah, that sucks. I'd really want to see Lu Vaeda(spelling?) go face-to-face with the almighty Geoseong.

Last december? I don't think Infinite Challenge was very famous back then. Hell, I didn't know about it til this summer.

I'm assuming XXX is Bronyn?

Dominique, I'm sorry to hear that it was just a rumor regarding singing duet with Hyesung. Are you going to his concert? I was really hoping you do get to do duet with him and we get to watch you.....oh well....ever thought of singer (Korean)?

^who is that XXX that the MC likes? i wish he would call on Dina more. Dominique, you sorta look like you have some Asian ancestry in your background, any truth?

Guest nicolef4

hi, where do you guys watch/download the shows?

i normally download from the links provided on the 1st post, but i don't think it's updated... :(

and i can't find them on the clubboxes...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Dominique is at Soompi?! :o

You're my favorite on the show! I stopped watching it a few months ago though... It got a bit boring. lol So yeah, it would be nice if they switched up some things.

Since you're tied with KBS, maybe you can go on Star Golden Bell? KBS needs some more fun variety shows... They're so lacking compared to SBS and MBC. :x

Archived