Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

i started liking hjm as an actress since cain and abel. it was 2013 i think. ive watched rooftop prince in 2016. both were amazing dramas. 

by the way....i have  watched her cf with lee dong hae...oh my....there so cute together. they were having fun making that cf.  great to see her making projects with different artists especially if it is closer of her age.

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I miss one spring night. Ji min is still being mentioned and i like that they have a great working relationship:D

@cathmari have not watched cain and abel but i am also hoping she can get to work with sjs again in the future. That is just to show everyone that she has already moved on from that scandal lol

There are a lot of gifs of cain and abel. I might watch it next:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great!  I found the translations sort of...

Jung Hae In also gave a cute story about how his co-star from Spring Night, Han Ji Min, gave him a special birthday party by inviting all of his staff and him out to an expensive dinner where he ate all types of meat – his main favorite dish!

for full article please find link

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-haein-dating-style/

Ji min always look after people behind the scene.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cometrue said:

@cathmarI like this drama ( cain and abel) and the OSTs.  However, it's nowhere to watch now.

Nowhere to watch now? Oh that's bad. I should have watched it before. It has been 10 years since it was aired so no wonder it is nowhere to watch now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i dont think hjm will have another project with sjs. 

hjm in cain and abel is the typical kdrama character. why i fall for her charm in that drama iits because of her innocent joyful aura that neutralize the intense sad plot. 

her accent is so catchy...it wasnt just portrayed just because it is neededi in the drama. she made me believe in her character. i suppose she atudied for months ro portray her role. she is one of a kind though. her versatility was proven in that just one drama.

• Like 3

@tok-soompiour ji min is enjoying her little joys in life. Having some drinks, playing beautiful music with the people she loves. She has limited scenes in dazzling so it is a bit of a surprise that she is close with them. I do think she has formed a stronger bond with her dazzling bffs compared to her co stars in OSN:)

@cathmarji min working with sjs is just a wishful thinking. We all know that she might not work again with him due to the scandal. And i am perfectly fine with that. I want her to avoid those people who I felt in a way has hurt her lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cometrue said:

HJM is so beautiful.  For me, she is the most beautiful actress in Korean.  

:wub:celebrity IU also thinks that too.  And many male artiste vocally voice out she is his ideal (IU ex co star lee jun ki mentioned so many times he wanted to work with her until he gave up mentioning of her...)

• Like 2

I also hope ji min can do variety of roles in movies. Much more evil than her character in a fatal encounter. A bad@ss character, that would be fun to watch:D

And to me she is the most beautiful too. Not only because literally she is really beautiful but it is the goodness and kindness of her heart that makes her more beautiful:wub:

• Like 3

Hmm if Ji Min work in the same project with him... will he be able to concentrate?

Lee Seung Gi: (extract from https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004756913)

Lee Seung Gi's questions in relation to Han Ji Min did not stop. When he finally welcomed Venerable Pomnyun, he soon asked, "Would Han Ji Min and I look great together?".

interestingly after talking to Venerable, he changed his thoughts of ideal types in another variety show.

Various look on chemistry

Spoiler

Credit all the above to author

• Love 1

@tok-soompishe has great chemistry with all of her co stars, young or old. But i would prefer her to work with same age or older actors. No offense with younger co stars but ofcourse sunbaes are usually more experienced when it comes to acting. And i want her to learn more and her acting be challenged more by acting with seasoned actors. Looking forward to her drama with jis, bsw:D

• Like 1

2 years ago

credit to author

@richelle, i wanted to add Lee Seo Jin in the chemistry list but gave up looking for one.  Lol

I do not mind she has the same project with some young but good ones.  Eg. Park Jung Min, Lee Min Ki, Yoo Ah In, Lee Seung Gi, Choi Jin Hyuk etc.

Of course i also wanted to see her working with veteran actors and actresses.  Haha very greedy.  

• Like 2

FINALLY!! BH Entertainment website has been reorganized!

https://bhent.co.kr/

Another rookie actress, park ji hoo, (under the same agency or label mate) that mesmerized by han ji min's acting and attitudes.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=7529677

Park Ji-hoo "I want to grow as an actor like Han Ji min" [interview②]

[OSEN = 민경훈] Interview with actor Park Ji-hoo.  / rumi@osen.co.kr

A lil bit off topic: 

Two actors has been joining BH ent. Lee Jin wook and Jung woo :blush:. Now I hope BH will make a new 'family/group' photo hahahaha bit too much too ask for.

P.S. article for lee jin wook already months ago, so you can browsing it if you wonder.

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20190821_0000746592

Jungwoo signs contract with BH Entertainment

NISI20170202_0012651588_web.jpg?rnd=2017

2019082110003100408d3244b4fed491220211.j

• Like 2

Han ji min's profile is not yet updated to include OSN and her best actress award in Baeksang lol. Also, is BH and Soop Ent now sister companies as they are both with Kakao? Noticed the name of Kakao and Soop in the bottom.

I have watched some dramas of lee jin wook. I also hope that they will have a new group picture soon lol. Who are still single in the male actors hahaha

• Like 1