Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

May 8, 2024 

A huge 'Hangeul wall' will be built at the Korean Cultural Center in New York... Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min also participate

뉴욕한국문화원 한글벽 예상도. 작품은 오는 9월 공개될 예정이다. [사진: 뉴욕한국문화원] 

A huge 22-meter-high 'Hangeul wall' is erected on the Korean Cultural Center's new building in Manhattan, New York, USA.

According to the Korean Cultural Center in New York on the 7th (local time), this work is part of the 'Hangeul Wall Project' which involves creating a large mural in the Korean Cultural Center building in colllaboration with world-renowned installation artist Kang Ik-joong.

Artist Kang will carefully select 1000 of the shared Hangul phrases and use them to create a large mural of the Cultural Center. So far, actors Han Hyo-joo, Honey Lee, Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong, and Lee Byung-hun, and other group Boy Next have participated in the writing of the phrase, sympathizing with the purpose and importance of the project. In addition, Korean language learners from Sejong Institutes around the world are also planning to participate in this project.

The Hangul wall, which will be produced through various participations, will be released in September. For the month of May, you can create your own Hangul work by visiting the project website (www.hangeulwall.org) anywhere in the world and entering the phrase under the theme of 'The story you want to share with the world'. English users can enter English and automatically convert it to Korean.

Source: here 

• Love 3

Oh my @tok-soompi, male lead is Son Suk Ku. I will not complain🥰 PD Kim Suk Yoon brings out the best in our Ji min so whether it has romance or not, I don't mind. Romance is just a bonus🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2

There is something in the way you look at me🥰

I hope this streams with Netflix. If not Disney+ or Viu will do. As long as I have a subscription that is available here in my country🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@tok-soompiI know your ship definitely sank with the dating news but we are all waiting for her dating news to come for forever. Now that we have it, it is a bittersweet feeling. I hope their love is genuine and our ji min is happy. I think she is happy based on her previous posts. I also hope she will address her fans regarding this biggest milestone of her personal life. Ofcourse, I will always support her. Still looking forward to her 2 dramas even if my ji min and jun hyuk ship sank before it can even sail lol🤣

• LOL 1

I am still in shock. We waited for forever and boom. I know we don't expect her choice but it is still her life to live. I just hope she is happy. I am still looking forward to her dramas, only this time no shipping anymore. I was actually looking forward to ljh and hjm ship but oh well. That's life. Atleast we can now verify she is a woman and in love🥰

• Love 1