Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

20 hours ago, richelle said:

A very nice interview with the writer, just translate it. I have so much faith with the Hip team. Fighting:blush:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0001067278

Cant wait!!  

I still remember the comedy part from Ji Min in the Light in Your Eyes drama.  The bickering between her and brother is very entertaining to watch.

Therefore lookiny forward to the tom and jerry between Ji Min and Min Ki.

• LOL 2

^So funny lol. As per the interview, I think I will also laugh out loud with Ji min and her grandfather. They seem to have a good chemistry as well lol. 

I will make corrections. I think i mistaken the shaman as ye bun's grandfather lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

D-5 to Behind your touch. I am happy with the promotion that the drama is getting and thankful to JTBC for all the promo materials. I think this drama is the best promoted drama of our ji min lol. Competion is actually tough. I just hope the drama is good so it can thrive with the competion. On my end, I will just enjoy the drama. We have not heard for a new project for our han ji min. I know it will take a lot of time for us to see her again in a project. So I will savor this drama of hers. Jiminki is so cute:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

^The director said that this butt theme will be explained well in the drama and I have so much faith in them. This is after a long time that ji min will have a drama that is focused on her. I am very excited:blush:

D-1 to Behind your touch. Fighting:blush:

https://twitter.com/KDramaStars/status/1689834430943178752?t=uz1XpZWlOwTn2wfNyfo1vQ&s=19

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary & [2023] Hip/Behind your Touch airing tonight, August 12 @10:30PM KST[JTBC, TVING and Netflix]

They are so cute. I think what makes me happy is knowing that ji min has been very happy shooting this drama. It is said this drama comes in a difficult time in her life. I am glad she and all her co stars are getting along well. Can't wait for tonight:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I came watching with very low expectations because of the controversy(and because of Yonder lol) and what a surprise. I really love, love it. Han ji min nails everything about Bong Ye Bun. Now I can understand why LMK said that he loves the portrayal of ji min as ye bun. And the ratings killed it. I am only hoping for 3 but it is actually 5.3 wow. I laugh out loud in many scenes and cried at the scene of the old man and his dog. I can now understand why ji min said she accepted the role because of the director:blush:

I love these scenes. Ji min in high school uniform. Incredible:lol:

• Love 2

Haven't really finished watching the first episode but it's kind of painful for me to say that her acting looks really awkward, especially because I just finished rewatching Familiar Wife. Hopefully it will improve as she becomes more familiar with her character.

• Insightful 1

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary & [2023 Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch now airing, @10:30PM KST[JTBC, TVING and Netflix]