Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

15 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

This post was on the top of page 695 now it’s in page 694. More posts are being deleted. :(

Really??? Why?? I hope all the important posts such as the translated interviews not getting deleted. Since i've been away, soompi got a lot of changes, including all the moderators of the forums, quite confusing though whats been going on to soompi this past year. Hope this will be nothing but good changes in the end. Cos i dont know where to seek news about hjm but here in this forums. Finger crossed:cry:

• Like 3

On 8/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, hjm_osn said:

@Paj, but I am hoping that any drama/event with GY and HJM the storyline will give her a good part where she will not be completely overshadowed by him or any other lead actor. Both her and her lead actor should at least have equal focus in the story.

Yes same here hoping if she ever collaborate with Gong Yoo, please let the story be an equally fair role for both actors too. I love Han Ji Min don't care about whose it's about. Just like her past dramas and movies I've watched, all her past costars don't bother me because she is my only focus. Not the male leads. With Gong Yoo it might be different because he's my bias so my focus will be on both. I only hope she get pair up my favorite guy actor Gong Yoo. Hope to hear good news from her soon on what projects she'll choose. I miss her already. Thanks for keeping this thread going everyone.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was reading Shin Min Ah latest casting news and the navar article brought up Here. I didn't realize Here got postponed indefinitely from covid. So they didn't get to film anything beforehand? That's why Shin Min Ah looking for new projects 

Yes they did not get to film anything as the shoot will be done overseas. It is postponed indefinitely. I am also waiting for our ji min to pick her next drama:)

• Like 3

^yeah so sad. But their safety is the priority at these times. I don't think Here will be filmed anytime soon:tears: BSW already have a new drama and SMA is also in the news of her next drama. Not sure if ji min is picking one drama soon.

It's exactly 2 years since Miss Baek's presentation was held. I am hoping Josee will be shown at the same time too:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE-C7uHprfU/?igshid=ojixn5hzts6y

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Another SK singer/actor, Yoon Doo-Joon, called her an angel. Sorry, if this has been posted in the early pages of this thread as this was shot in 2014. I am a very new HJM fan (Apr2020) so this the first time I’ve heard about this. Makes me feel happy and proud of her! According to the post in IG, Jimin and Doo-Joon met in a TV show, Danbi, in 2009 and they were together in Zambia for a volunteer work.

• Love 3

^she is really genuinely nice. Proud that I have liked a good person:wub:

Jang seo hee has been well known in the early hallyu days because her dramas have been shown here in our country which I have watched. Makjang dramas like Irene/Miss Mermaid and the ever popular Temptation of wife. It's great that she sees our ji min as someone who will be good in the role of the next incarnation of revenge:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFBt4D-J7b4/?igshid=n97yhij699hp

• Like 3