Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

On 5/26/2020 at 1:48 AM, Chrc said:

Ji Min was too adorable beyond words. Even though she looked as young (if not younger) as Kyu Hyun and Dong Hae, she behaved like a noona to them, affectionately tousled Kyu Hyun's hair when they just met that day. How could she be so brave? And Dong Hae wanted to receive the same affection from JM is umderstandable. Aigoo.. She is genuinely such an affectionate and caring person, whether to male or female, old or young friends. She is loved by many celebrities as a result.  I wonder if her love language is physical touch? This head tousle reminds me of this:-) 

True many physical touch

Credit to author

• Love 4

17 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

True many physical touch

Credit to author

Love this so much :wub:. She manages to always brighten the room with her positive energy and easy going personality.  JHI hit in the nail, she is like an angel .  :wub:. If I were the male lead, I would have fell for her a hundred times.  Just finished watching Detective K last night. Oh my word....HJM was drop dead gorgeous in that joseon style handbook and super sexy. :w00t: She should wear a low v cut dress more often, maybe at the upcoming baeksang or grand bell events. She'll knock many guys' socks off! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am not sure whether is her or maybe partly or just her stylist.  The stylist wardrobe choice for Ji min is always quite safe and sometimes boring. :D

We most probably see more interesting wardrobe choices in her drama or movie or from her good friend stylist Han Heayoun.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@richelle, i agree, this image seems to make her thinner.  Hardly see her many posts so cannot really confirm whether she is thinner...

I do not understand korean language but saw many friends responded Ji Min post and she shows some sad emoticon.  One good example is her close non celebrity friend who spent most her time in Japan.  Most probably she misses her cos cannot visit her.

• Like 3

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping us update and keeping this thread going. @tok-soompi @richelle agree hopefully she attend the Grand Bell Awards so we can see her. Miss our talented Ji Min so much. I'm concerning too as everyone, why she got so skinny. I hope she is doing fine and stay fit healthy. She's so beautiful. Like JHI said her eyes are so beautiful. She has been given us some very beautiful and very memorable productions. I will keep asking when will we get to see Josee and Here. Getting impatient lately. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Me too!  I am trying to be patience waiting for her latest productions.

A year ago

Credit to author

I'm very happy to know this drama has gained positive Light from many viewers. A masterpiece that people should watch if they haven't. I'm so move by Ji Min, Kim Hye Ja, and Joo Hyuk excellent performance. Ji Min and Joo Hyuk I wait for you. 

• Like 3

Sadly Ji Min did not attend today's ceremony and did not get awarded.  Although she is still nominated after the movie has screened quite sometimes.  Hope she stay healthy and looking forward to see her new projects.

• Like 4

I heard she will attend Baeksang Art Awards is that true? If so then I will watch. If not I probably won't. She's so beautiful in the blue dress. So radiant and lovely. 

@tok-soompi it's alright, she has done so well so even if she win or not, she still one talented actress. 

• Love 4

I miss them. :bawling: 55th Baeksang Art Awards throwback Ji Min and Joo Hyuk. I love watching their BTS and there Baeksang Art Awards moments. I can see these two have great support for each other. Josee please come by soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2