Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

While I was watching Hyde Jekyll Me a month ago, I didn't realize I had seen Han Ji Min before. I knew I had watched her film The Age of Shadow at TIFF but I had totally forgotten she had also attended the 2nd screening here which I was at. So I actually saw her at the screening (found the old pic I took on my instagram to confirm lol). I have now watched One Spring Night, Fatal Encounter and Miss Baek. Love her :wub: Can't wait for her upcoming projects.

Hopefully, she will be at Baeksang to present!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

The more I followed Han Ji Min, the more I love her. She is a breath of fresh air. I was about to given up on Korean Entertainment but she came into the light. Her performance in all her recent dramas and movies deserve her a nomination in the Baeksang award. It's quite disappointing that she wasn't nominated. Going back to watch all her works. I love Miss Baek and Yi San so much. I can't wait to see Here with Lee Byung Hyun. He's a reason why I started watching Korean entertainment because he's a great actor. Would love to see Han Ji Min works alongside him soon. I watch The Key To The Heart and love the performance both actors deliver but still one to see them in a drama together. 

Edited by Paj
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

On 5/5/2020 at 4:51 AM, richelle said:

She accepted the challenge for a good cause:wub:

Happy Children's Day:)

Welcome @Paj to the thread:D

Thank you, I love Han Ji Min. She is unique. I see her in a light like actor Song Kang Ho, Yoo Hae Jin, and Lee Byung Hyun. I love Korean actors and actresses but to get me to adore someone's performance is very hard to please. Han Ji Min is the only exception here. I don't think I would bother to watch anymore Korean showbiz but she change my mind. I'm sticking around again maybe for her. I see a lot of potential in her.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Happy Friday to everyone. Too much works so having drop by for a while. I'm happy that a couple more fans are joining this thread. I was also very disappointed too knowing that she has done so great lately but still wasn't nominated. :bawling: It's okay, as long as her fans see the effort she put in her performance. I want Josee to premiere so bad and Here to be in shooting process already. I guess we have to be patient. 

• Like 2

I want to see her pair up with YAI soon. He is such a great actor. I want her to have the opportunity to act opposite all the amazing actors that she has yet get the chance to work with. That will really boost her acting ability. She was already an amazing actress. I'm always move by every performance she had delivered in all her past work.  I remember watching a fan made crossover mv of Queen Jeong Sun and Crown Prince Sado together. I love the idea so much. Sadly can't find the mv anymore. :tears: 

I know I might sound so crazy but I really want to see Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub play a remake of Yi San where So Ji Sub is King Jeong Jo. Because I was rewatching Sado and The Fatal Encounter. I was having so much mix emotion to keep thinking how would it feel like to have them as Lady Song-Yeon and The Jeong Jo. :bawling::bawling::bawling:  My love for these two will always be there. With no shame, I miss them so much. So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min...:heartbreak:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Cain and Abel my OTP :bawling::heartbreak: Out of the blue I'm just feeling very sad. I want to see Ji Min act opposite So Ji Sub again. Sorry for keep spamming my nonsense because it's Ji Min's thread so I feel more comfortable sharing my fan girl heart for them. No bad intentions but just I miss her with SJS so much. 

• Like 3

All I’ve ever wanted is one big hallyu hit for her. She—more than enough—has proved herself to be one of the best when it comes to acting. Another hallyu hit for her before she turns 40 and then she can pursue her dream in Chungmuro would be very nice. The world owes her a recognition. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I love Han Ji Min. She is a real actress and is very beautiful. Her performance deserves recognition from the showbiz but she has yet received anything. One fail drama, she was look down on. I admit she did bad in HJM but that doesn't stop her from giving her best performance still now. I've come to know her through Hyde Jekyll, and Me because I'm a huge fan of Hyun Bin. I don't personally like her performance as Jang Hana but was able to give her another try. I see a great actor in her. I started watching all her other works to these recent one. She is my favorite Korean actress now... I just want to see her climbing up her game to become the best actress. It just suck how people are throwing so much shade on her but that still doesn't stop her from continuing to do what she love. Such a strong woman. Waiting patiently to see her new drama and movie. Hoping to meet her one day.

Watching the Fatal Encounter, Rooftop Prince, and Yi San had me wow on how beautiful she was with traditional hanbok. I want to see her again in a historical drama. She really shines and look so lovely. 

Edited by JuneRain
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, JuneRain said:

I love Han Ji Min. She is a real actress and is very beautiful. Her performance deserves recognition from the showbiz but she has yet received anything. One fail drama, she was look down on. I admit she did bad in HJM but that doesn't stop her from giving her best performance still now. I've come to know her through Hyde Jekyll, and Me because I'm a huge fan of Hyun Bin. I don't personally like her performance as Jang Hana but was able to give her another try. I see a great actor in her. I started watching all her other works to these recent one. She is my favorite Korean actress now... I just want to see her climbing up her game to become the best actress. It just suck how people are throwing so much shade on her but that still doesn't stop her from continuing to do what she love. Such a strong woman. Waiting patiently to see her new drama and movie. Hoping to meet her one day.

Atleast you have given her another try after HJMe unlike others who are fixed on their perception of her. Most crucified her on that drama and I can't totally blame them. What's important is that she bounced back and showed everyone what she's capable of as an actress. Can't wait for Josee and drama Here:D

Welcome to all in ji min's thread. Feel free to post:wub:

• Like 3

Thank you for the welcoming me. I can't blame people for all the bashing but they have taken it too far. She give a lacking performance but it's not all her fault. The writer did a bad job on writing her character. Anyways I'm still thankful to Hyde Jekyll and Me. It introduces me to an actress I later come to adore wholeheartedly. I only follow her and no one else. She is a fighter and love her for who she is. When watching Han Ji Min, sh eff is so different from other actresses. She allow her costars to lead and always give them support. Even if she gets shade on. 

• Like 3