Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary & [Upcoming Drama for 2023] Hip/Behind your Touch coming this August 12 @10:30PM KST[JTBC, TVING and Netflix]
  • Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Thanks @richelle Interesting how she describes HIP and it reminds me that we maybe in for surprises from what we actually see from the trailer.  See TLIYE, the twist is not quite what u have expected.  Also i do like JM character in the Detective K.

Cant wait for HIP!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Thanks @richelle Interesting how she describes HIP and it reminds me that we maybe in for surprises from what we actually see from the trailer.  See TLIYE, the twist is not quite what u have expected.  Also i do like JM character in the Detective K.

Cant wait for HIP!

She has so much respect with the director. I also think that the director brings out the best in her. She has limited scenes in TLIYE but all those scenes especially the ending scenes in later episodes are just ji min at her finest. I trust our ji min's choice. And for sure we will enjoy Behind your Touch:blush: Atleast hopefully we can watch in peace since LMK has none or limited rabid fans lol. Looking forward to their chemistry. Jiminki:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ji Min is having so much fun and break with her nephews.  Owww they have grown so much.  :wub:

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Thank you Lee min ki. I hope you and Su ho had a great time filming BYT with our ji min:blush:

https://zapzee.net/2023/07/31/han-ji-min-lee-min-ki-dish-on-their-new-series-behind-your-touch-and-co-star-suho/

It is really good to see JM working next to another experience actor.  :grimace:  

• Love 2