Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest Soah-Bin

Its really nice to see all these photos of her. I realized that, even if she's always really beautiful, I find her to be completely gorgeous when she has a bit more of weight on her? Like in the Stila photos, she has her face fuller and I really think that suits her really well :wub:

Its really nice to see all these photos of her. I realized that, even if she's always really beautiful, I find her to be completely gorgeous when she has a bit more of weight on her? Like in the Stila photos, she has her face fuller and I really think that suits her really well :wub:

Totally agree with you. With a fuller face, she looks younger! :wub::rolleyes:  more fresh and glowing!

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 6

@neih212, pictures showing JM with different kinds of dogs.  puppy dog eyes    I presumed she is a dog lover.:wub:

It seems that: If dogs tend to be energetic, faithful, and easy to get along with, well, so do the people who love them. So, our JM is  Conscientious :- self-disciplined, strong sense of duty and

tends to be  a ' planner '

Extroverted : -  outgoing, enthusiastic, positive and energetic . Agreeable :- trusting, altruistic, kind, affectionate and sociable.       Girl Walking Dog          Hope she is all that!  :P

good morning dogs smiley

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 6

Cat-face or puppy-face, which one is yours?

Fri, 08/28/2015 - 19:40 — Trazy

“Do you like cats or puppies?” I’m not asking you about real cats or puppies. I’m talking about the face type of a person. In Korea, it’s common to classify people’s (usually women’s) faces into cat-faces or puppy-faces based on the shapes and the ratio of eyes, nose, mouth and facial lines.

Let us explain more about each type with the examples of Korean actresses. Why don’t you run to the mirror and check which face type you have? :)

1. Cat-face Actresses

It is said that those who have cat-faces have sharp and edgy lines on their faces. Their eyes are narrow and slanted. They also have sharp noses. Due to their clean-cut features, they tend to have a strong, sexy, chick aura. Sometimes they are misunderstood that they are cold and lofty.

2. Puppy-face Actresses

Two big features of the puppy-face are round big eyes and soft facial lines. Sometimes people with puppy-faces have drooping eyes, making them look cute and friendly. Due to their soft looking faces, they look younger than their actual age.

A. Han Ji-Min

한지민Han Ji-Min has a classic puppy face. She is famous for her roles in dramas such as “Rooftop Prince” and “Hyde, Jekyll, Me”.

http://koreabridge.net/post/cat-face-or-puppy-face-which-one-yours-trazy

• Like 6

[2015.08.28] Jo Jung Suk: "Han Ji Min said 'Oh my Ghost' is so much fun"

http://newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015082810083539573 

2015082810083539573_20150828101122_1.jpg

Jo Jung Suk said Han Ji Min gave support to his newest drama 'Oh my Ghost'. 

She watches his drama and finds it really fun. JM shows her support by saying Thank you to JJS ^^

He calls her as "Top star actress Han Ji Min" :wub:

(Okay, in movie "The King's Wrath" JJS and HJM have 'zero' scene together :D:D)

Thank you  @ferlycious , really beautiful FMV :wub:

• Like 7