Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Han Ji-min looks adorable for Anacapri

20150908090913_1_1441703353.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min has been featured in fashion brand Anacapri’s latest fashion spread.

From wool coats with fur and trendy navy trenchcoat matched with a mini dress to gray parka and light pink coat, the actress looked beautiful in various fashion items for the upcoming season.

20150908090915_2_1441703355.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min has been cast in a Hollywood-financed South Korean movie with the working title “Secret Agent” with actor Gong Yoo, which tells a story of an armed resistance group fighting for independence against Japan’s colonial rule.

The fashion spread including more of her photos, are available on her official Facebook page.

Ji-seon Ko
The Korea Herald 

http://kpopbuddy.com/2015/09/08/han-ji-min-looks-adorable-for-anacapri/ 

• Like 6

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=918218&rrf=nv 

1441701871769_1_174507.jpg

Han Ji Min, Han Ga In, Han Hyo Joo are considering renewing contract with BH Entertainment positively.

It's said three actresses already completed a verbal agreement.

- Okay, DC fans are really NOT happy now. They have so many reasons.

My thoughts: BH Ent tried so hard (about Miljung), so they deserve one more chance.:)

• Like 9

This is just my opinion, no hard feelings okay. Just want to share some of my point of view of her these days. I first saw han ji min on capital scandal (i've been watching her since then). I was like "this actress could shine brightly in the future, and got people's acknowledge because of her acting". My impression at that time, han ji min could do various expressions, so I saw some potential and eager to wait for her projects. However, these days I kinda felt she let me down because of the projects she chose.

Well, i know very well the hardships for an actress to be shine in this industry, but that doesn't mean these obstacles are the reason she couldn't do any projects that suitable for her and that could cover her abilities. I always raise my eyebrows when she chose a romantic comedy drama or a little bit of melodrama lately (in which she was like a damsel in distress, only got bullied, punish, and then crying, ugh!) if only she was in her early years, i can understand that, but it's time for her to spread her wings and get as many variety projects as she can.

I praise her acting in Plan Man, but in her two late projects, to be honest I am disappointed. I always wondered the reasons she chose the projects, but right now it doesn't matter, i don't want to know anymore. I only hope in the future she choose a project that can bring the best of her. 

IMO, she doesn't have to do a project that she is the main lead, even though she acts as a supporting role as long as this role make her abilities or in this case, for my opinion, her abilities to do a lots expressions (she nailed it in many her previous projects), not just crying stuff or falling in love stuff, i believe she will get more people's attention, especially producers and directors in the future. 

And also it doesn't have to be a mega project where the co-actors are already well known or top actors. I don't want to compare but I have to, just to show a clear explanation. In Korea, i like how Shim eun kyung and Park bo young smartly chose their projects. They played a role that that could overcome their shortcomings (well i guess you can see it). In Hollywood, there are actress shines in some supporting roles and got bigger after such as rooney mara, mia Wasikowska, Gemma arterton, anna kendrick, helena bonham carter and more.

I just don't want han ji min in a hurry of making decisions and just act as a pretty lady in a dramas or movies (and her new movie isn't new for her, that's too shame). i hope she dare enough to do some projects beyond her current image (more unique or challenging roles). Unless this is what she wants. But for me it's just waste of time if she doesn't do great things in her career. Life is too short to live with a normal routines.

It will be good if she takes a role like Natalie Portman's in V for Vendetta, rooney mara's in the girl with a dragon tattoo, or take some dark comedies like Christian bale's American psycho and lee Kwang soo's collective invention or maybe something like Kristen wiig's the skeleton twins (this would be fun). Well a project that has a meaningful story like a family story in Salute d'amour or political story. That would broad her image. To end this long post, I just hope her new project could shine on her, and her role's not overshadowed by the other roles.  I just wish her best of luck. 

And to be frank, I want han ji min to act along with Lee Kwang soo as brother and sister, doesn't matter if it is a drama or movie, but it has to be a drama comedy. I think they can match well as crazy brother and sister, in fact it will awkwardly awesome!!! :w00t:

• Like 4

I'd like to share my opinion too n no hard feeling, about actresses chose their project, yeah I think they must chose their project smartly n wisely, but it also good to work with top actors/actress with great acting skills, so they can learn from the best, and I also think  actor/actresses want to work with great Director.

n  I hope Han Ji Min's role in Secret Agent can challenge her acting ability

Han Ji Min, Fighting

• Like 6

@unknown12 I beg to differ. I think JM has been taking on different roles since the beginning of her career. It is unfortunate that you didn't notice that her characters in HJME was supposed to be strong and it turned out disappointing for some (not because of JM but rather the script) but not me. I suggest if you have the time, do watch her other dramas before Capital Scandal. YiSan is a period drama so acting skill is definitely different.

I am not familiar with the 2 actresses your mentioned so I can't comment if you are right or wrong about their choices. I guess in the entertainment world, whereas the actors/actresses love to participate in a good script, it is so competitive and at times by luck that they didn't get to do it. I am happy that she has selected a new role but whether or not the character of her role will satisfy the audience, also very much depend on the writer, director etc.. I believe being able to work with different actors play an important part in her choosing the drama/movie to act in, not forgetting her agent also has a say in that. (Just don't feel right to make a comparison with Hollywood stars and movies here).

It's a dream that probably all actors/actresses hope that they can always land on the right role but itis impossible not only for JM but for most of them.

Anyway, just my personal opinion as well and no hard feelings:)

• Like 8

@gillian @liemkopi yup HJME is the worst :sweatingbullets:. I first saw her in capital scandal. Since then I follow her dramas n movies. For me her best role is in Yisan, and for the movies are blue swallow and plan man. When she does a project, I always have my self to watch it even just for a moment. But, when I don't like the plot, I never finish it, just because too wasted for me to watch it, so basically I just read a review. Of course i know how dramas/movies run, because I had been in this industry.  I just don't want her to play the same role over and over again. Recently just not her best years.

This is just for sharing,:) no need to take further. IMO, It's kinda sad when people put a Hollywood actors on top (as they're God) that can not be compared. I know in every country has their own way or system how to run this industry. But I know they are pretty similar. In this case, I compare them because their path to make it happen in the industry is pretty similar, for example how an actress has to face a prejudice when get a very specific role (same in my cocountry as well). Hollywood movies are not always the best in the world. I prefer watch movies that has an interesting plot. European and Asian movies for me are way better these days than Hollywood's (Oops I hope it doesn't hurt anyone's feeling, just my opinion though).

Best luck han ji min, you still got a long way to go! I still have a hope in you. Best of luck in your upcoming movie. ;)

• Like 2

No hard feelings here too but i also believe HJMe is the worst lol. I hope she will be smarter in choosing her next projects. I better prefer her to be an actor than being a star. Time is ticking and she is not getting any younger. Time to try some new characters. I hope that she can try various roles. Looking forward to her future projects:wub:

• Like 4

Thank you @unknown12 for your heartfelt and devoted words about Ji Min! Every one has individual opinion in their own. I can feel your special attention to Ji Min. Thank you for that! :wub:

And I just want to share my opinion to you guys, too! :)

I know HJM later than you guys here. I've loved her since RP. And after that, I had searched all about her. I've been watching almost her dramas and movies. I do think all her characters are not the same. Maybe they have the similar things such as a good-natured person, an honest girl ... but she always finds out the different ways to act.

As for me, HJM is a modest actress. She has an inquiring mind and always tries her best. In Salute D' Amour, though character Min-jung is only a supporting role but HJM still accepts because she wants to learn more from the senior actors. And about her supporting role on TFE, she wants to make an attempt at acting a villain character although she has not many screen time.

I do love her and always support her. I am looking forward to seeing her in Secret Agent. I hope she will have a success movie. Best wishes for our Ji Min! :wub:

Ji Min unnie fighting! :wub:

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 10

i am so looking forward to secret agent, i hope its something she can showcase her versatile acting skills

resurrection - very worry girl, i like her younger days interaction with the main actor

wolf - oh so confidence, too bad only 3 episode

great inheritance - funny outer space girl xD

super rookie ranger - love stuck girl xD

capital scandal - i thought she is not pretty until i see her dress up! not finish watching

yi san - i have not watch yet

cain and abel - she is a cheater here!

padam padam - saw snippet of it, have not watch yet

rooftop prince - mummy hen park ha xD  i cried so much for bu yong sacrifice. okok i cry alots when the main actor disappear

hyde jekyll me - i like the beginning when she is not someone you can mess with, spunky ringmaster....unfortunately she doesnt even know the drama is not comedy.  the actor should be saddest, he chose this project bcos of comedy

the cut - i have not watch yet

detective k - oh so seductive

the plan man - have not watch but saw snippet of her funny "blonde" state, so hilarious

the fatal encounter - i find her really evil and all about herself here

salut d'amour - i have not watch yet

quite versatile. no?

• Like 5