Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@forget-me-not123‌

same here i just stopped myself in replying since everybody is entitled to his/her opinion

but her post is just way too below the belt tsk tsk

you know before i dont want hajina to end

but now i want it to end so this nightmare of a drama will end too

i pity our ji min

her character is already so underdeveloped, so bad

and yet the blame is on her

they should blame the #&$&*#*$ writer

i dont know how to curse but sometimes i can't help it

i hope our ji min is okay

be strong ji min

Can we focus on her new movie instead lol

i hope the hope the movie will do good so she can feel better

fighting ji min

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Most critic who are reasonable can tell that it's not Ji min's fault at all, but it's the writer. I know she did her best but the plot and storyline doesn't let her shine. I give full support to her and she will pass over this time.

I hope the movie,Jang soo shop will be have a positive feedback, i have high hope on the movie that Hajina,since movie is unlike drama, movie is shown in thretre when the whole filming and editing is done . And the plot of the movie seem like a simple to understand, heart warming feel good and can target wide range. And Chanyeol of Exo might attract teenagers. I am still glad that Ji min unnie have Jang soo shop movie straight after Hajina.

Life is not always smooth. I think Jim min can accept the drama result and move on strongly in new projects and life not always down, with her beauty,talent, experience and hardworking self I am sure she will get a hit and successful in her future following projects. And at that time, imagine when she win great award like she did during RTP at any channel (MBC/SBS/KBS) it will be a very meaningful and precious time for her and her fan and we might see her in tears happily winning the awards. And as a loyal fan,I am waiting for that day. Han ji min fighting :smile:

Why am I so emotional writing this post, I like her more and more when i read the article that she is one of the few famous actress who consistently support and involve in charity and fundraising to third world countries' children welfare and education. I am impressed, Jim min has been in part of JTS UN joined charity for children in developing countries for eight consecutive years already. She is like that since before she became popular, it is obvious. She decided to study Social welfare degree in university around the period when she entered the entertainment industry, unlike most actors and actresses who enrol to acting and film. This is how much she eager to help and do social work.

• Like 1

With more romantic scenes coming out from HJMe, I am sure there will be more bashing and unreasonable comments of Jimin from some diehard possessive 'fans' (especially one who has her own blog and making use of it with the most biased comments I have ever read!). Too bad because now the person closest to HB (if not mentally but at least physically) is our dear Jimin:)

The way to go is to stop reading such rude comments and just enjoy the romantic ride with our 2 dashing leads.

richelle said: @Lo2015‌ yeah i already watched the trailer and im so excited im sure its a heart warming movie in korean movies its different i dont mind if she has only supporting role as long as its good movies are different from dramas in korea movies mostly sometimes are a bit liberated and im sure our ji min cant take on those roles i want her to protect her wholesome image her being a conservative is one of the traits i loved about her :x

liemkopi said: @Lo2015

I'm not worry about whether Jimin's reputation will be affected or not because judging from the number of sensible people (both on this thread and other) defending her and writing nothing but good things about her, she is still very well-loved:) And so far, I only read positive and praises about her from those who worked and are working with her - from the directors to actors to production team etc.

In my opinion, those who bashed her for groundless reasons are just taking advantage of Jimin's good nature (that she won't retaliate) and out of jealousy (of her being able to pair up with good-looking male leads). If my 2nd thought is correct, then I just cannot understand why there are people out there who think they 'own' their idols to the extent of having a say in their personal lives!!

Being a supporter of Jimin, I only hope she will remain a positive, happy and energetic person. Hwaiting, Jimin:)

@medavilloj‌

me too

knowing the rating makes my heart sank really

im not ji min but i felt really bad sigh

its not and the casts and crew's fault but infortunately they are the one getting blamed and all

our poor ji min

i hope after this she can rest and im looking forward to her next drama

im nervous what the outcome of this drama to her career

ji min just date and get marrried

pali pali

we want you to be happy :x

Oh how i wish hajina will end already

the story is going nowhere

i want this nightmare to end

oh ji min

please endure it

well support you till the end

the only reason why im watching is because of our ji min :(

Since Song Joong Ki pre-confirm Descendant of the Sun,  I am hoping that HJM could cast a a female lead for the show.  They would look really good on screen.  I don't want to wait another 2 or 3 years before another drama.

can i post this here its related to HJM
class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Official posters of ‘Salute D’Amour’ revealedPosted by: Han Jihee , March 6, 2015

This post is also available in: JapaneseKoreanChinese (Simplified)

Official posters of ‘Salute DAmour revealed

‘Salute D’Amour, the very first romance by director Kang Je-kyu who has made famous films such as ‘Swiri’ and ‘TaeGukGi: Brotherhood of War’, released official posters of the movie. The posters include two types: a group poster and a poster of the couple, Park Geun-hyung and Yoon Yeo-jung. ‘Salute D’Amour’ features a fantastic ensemble including Park Geun-hyung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jo Jin-woong, Han Ji-min, Hwangwoo Seul-hye, Moon Ga-young and Chan Yeol of EXO. It is one of the most anticipated films in the first half of 2015.

‘Salute D’amour’ depicts a love story between 70-year-old Sung-chil(Park Geun-hyung) who lacks experience in love relationships, and Geum-nim(Yoon Yeo-jung), a florist who wins his heart. The movie is scheduled to hit the theaters in April.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by CJ Entertainment/Big Picture Inc., English Translation by Veronica Choi

• Like 4

Since Song Joong Ki pre-confirm Descendant of the Sun,  I am hoping that HJM could cast a a female lead for the show.  They would look really good on screen.  I don't want to wait another 2 or 3 years before another drama.

I want ji min to star in a drama hopefully as soon as possible

i know she needs some rest but i want her to forget the nightmare she experienced in the hands of that @*$&$&$ writer

oh please

i dont want to wait 2 to 3 years again for her next drama :(