Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Just now, tok-soompi said:

Omo hoping someone nice to translate MMTG when aired.  It looks hilarious already. 

Suho is there so we might have english subtitles sooner lol. I agree, this guesting seems so funny:lol:

I really can't forget the with great power, comes with great hair loss scene hahahaha. The spider web scene is also so good lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I already watched episode 3 thrice and we are planning to warch again tomorrow. It is so good. Our ji min is so talented, so proud of her as bong ye bun. This compilation is so good:blush:

Very well said clap clap clap

• Wiggle 1

I read in one or the twitter regarding Ji Min comedic acting and i think more of her no image character, they said the production should pay her alots to do all these.  Hahaha!

To me, even how no image her comedic act, she still looks attractive.  This is just the real world, real Ji Min.

• Love 1

On 11/16/2005 at 4:30 AM, Guest joyeux said:

I thought she was really young O__O

She played Song Hye Gyo's younger version in 'All In.'

Such a beautiful/talented actress ^^

It feels just like yesterday when I first saw Han Ji Min gracing the screen with her undeniable talent and charisma. Now, 20 years later, we're celebrating her incredible journey, a testament to her hard work and passion for her craft. Congratulations, 한지민, on your 20th Debut Anniversary!

Having followed her career closely, I can confidently say she's grown into one of Korea's finest actresses, and her latest drama "Hip/Behind your Touch" is no exception. The show, with its intriguing plot and her impeccable acting, has quickly become a must-watch for me. The fact that it airs across multiple platforms like JTBC, TVING, and even Netflix, ensures that fans from all over the world can join in on the excitement.

To all my fellow drama enthusiasts, don't miss out on her outstanding performance. Tune in every 10:30PM KST! Here's to many more years of success and heart-touching performances, 한지민! Cheers!

Sending all the love and support,
Asif

7 hours ago, sajidali59848 said:

It feels just like yesterday when I first saw Han Ji Min gracing the screen with her undeniable talent and charisma. Now, 20 years later, we're celebrating her incredible journey, a testament to her hard work and passion for her craft. Congratulations, 한지민, on your 20th Debut Anniversary!

Having followed her career closely, I can confidently say she's grown into one of Korea's finest actresses, and her latest drama "Hip/Behind your Touch" is no exception. The show, with its intriguing plot and her impeccable acting, has quickly become a must-watch for me. The fact that it airs across multiple platforms like JTBC, TVING, and even Netflix, ensures that fans from all over the world can join in on the excitement.

To all my fellow drama enthusiasts, don't miss out on her outstanding performance. Tune in every 10:30PM KST! Here's to many more years of success and heart-touching performances, 한지민! Cheers!

Sending all the love and support,
Asif

Very well said. Such a briliant actress:blush: Very proud of her!

• Love 1