Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

^I admire their friendship. Friendship goals:blush:

I agree chinggu. Can we have more dramas like BYT but more on comedy and romance lol. I want to laugh out loud like I used to with BYT. I miss the drama so much:bawling:

She is getting prettier and younger everyday:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

OMG!!! Our han ji min will be holding her very first fan meeting. I am crying:bawling: The problem is it is only an intimate event, only 100 fans are invited. How about us international fans:bawling:

Thank you BH Ent for having this. But I hope you do have something for the international fans. Can this be shown online too? This is very special. Imagine a fan meeting on her birthday itself. You are one of a kind Queen Ji min:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

The pictures they took for her birthday is so beautiful.  I love the composure, the hairstyles and the fashion choices. :wub:  @richelle, indeed she looks like a queen.  

Ji Min character will suit more intimate fan meet.  But can she do that as a tour internationally and keep 100 fans only?  That will be lovely.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

The pictures they took for her birthday is so beautiful.  I love the composure, the hairstyles and the fashion choices. :wub:  @richelle, indeed she looks like a queen.  

Ji Min character will suit more intimate fan meet.  But can she do that as a tour internationally and keep 100 fans only?  That will be lovely.

The title is also intriguing lol. Why the mean-ingful has a dash on the mean? We know our ji min is so nice both as an actress and as a person. Whoever thought of the title and pictures used is a genius:blush:

I also hope that they can do this internationally but it is impossible. In Seoul, they can do that since this is a way of our ji min to thank her fans for all those 20 long years. I do think they are only charging for the ticket so they can control those who can come. 66,000KW is very little amount for this event. Actually if I can get a sure ticket and the date is a bit far behind, I really want to go, this is a once in a lifetime fan meet, this will surely not come often. But the visa is the issue huhuhu. Overseas, it will be too costly to do this. I just hope they have something for the international fans. Reason why I was hoping even online will do:blush:

• Love 2

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary; [2023 Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [JTBC, TVING and Netflix]; 1st Fan Meeting on her birthday, November 5!

Our Queen deserves all the love:blush: I hope she is the happiest on her bday. Thank you to her friends and those who surprised her on her birthday and very first fan meeting. PBY and HHJ thank you for the love to our ji min:blush:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000635320

She looked so happy and beautiful yesterday:blush:

• Love 2

I have heard the project with Lee jun hyuk is postponed until next year:bawling: So depending on the availability of ji min and jun hyuk by the time the drama started next year, this drama is not yet confirmed for both. My hopes are shattered for a romcom with a chaebol role and a capable lead:bawling: Drama gods why are you so cruel huhuhu

• Sad 1