Sm Entertainment

Guest banggutbanggut3

Guest xbaaByette

Whoa Lee Yeon Hee is with SM ? I never knew that , and I thought she was an actress ,

not a singer O__O

I OWN PAGE 5 : D

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chemical9

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl/boy group= well a duet group me the girl and a boy .. a hot boy

kinda like jang liyin & xiah together except thurr not a duet group.

oh. my sister and i talked about it. lol.

i was like, "sm should debut a duet group."

and my sister was like, "yeah. i would wanna be in it cus sm trainees are so hot." :P

Whoa Lee Yeon Hee is with SM ? I never knew that , and I thought she was an actress ,

not a singer O__O

I OWN PAGE 5 : D

she's an actress in sm. ^^

Guest coffee beans

I really want to audition >< but too many things holding me back.

I thought SM had heaps more trainees than that.

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl/boy group

B. A solo singer

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group? hm.. prob loo-shi or my viet name Quyen.

3. What genre would you pick?

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice (give the choices, i.e., R&B and pop)

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ? hm... 18 or 19? I want to finish school first.

Guest banggutbanggut3

Here is some intresting NEWS..

It was reveled in a news artucal that LSM was in the states & has been in the states but we dont know why.

He just flew back to korea to visit Kyu Hyun from Super Junior be/c he was in a car accident...

But i'm pretty sure that he will be coming back...

So always look good if you are walking down the street be/c you never know who might be there also... (aka LSM scouting you)

O_O Whoa.

Er...but I'm not a particular eye-catching person...=_= I doubt Lee Soo Man would even glance at me. Oh well. =/

Guest xxzone2zonexx

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a: anyone of them are fine but I would go with a group no bigger than 5 members...lol or if SM thinks that I am capable to be a soloist then sure..:D

B. A solo singer

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group? if solo.. hmm... a made up korean name Kyuhwan... not sure of what a group would be..:D

the ones bolded...

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) well im 17 now..so the oldest hmm...maybe 20? so it gives me some time to get the language and train...:D

Guest Sammy1430263349

B. A solo singer

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

Probably my nickname that I'd use for my korean name: Sammy. (삼미)

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice (give the choices, i.e., R&B and pop) <----I'm pretty flexible about music.

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

I'm 14 now so I'd say to debut at 19 or 20.

Honestly I plan on auditioning when I'm 17.

This is an awesome thread!

Guest Yumi -

Don't keep your hopes TOO high, but don't doubt too much.

there are plenty of talent scouts in America, you just don't know.

Especially America, it's such a big country with many talents.

But i dunno about JYP, YG etc. maybe some, but from what i hear, it's mostly SM scouts.

so look you best everywhere haha

Guest skittles*

I'll fill out the survey. :)

B. A solo singer

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

I have no idea.

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice Everything :)

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

18 or 19 years old.

Guest poofie

B. A solo singer ( though i'd be lonely.)

poofie :]

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

I like varieties.

around 16 years old. Eighteen and over is too old for me in my opinion.

Guest Sammy1430263349

So Like OMG I heard that LSM like beats everyone! and that Micky recently got apendicitis!!! and some girl killed herself because of the rotation thingy! but like is SM really that bad of a company to be in? Is it worth it? For me, I'd say HELL YEAH! I really would like being part of the team someday.....Hey could you audition if you were on exchange? or like is it against the rules? damn that would suck, but then again you could try BrosEnt. so I guess it wouldn't be so bad... :unsure:

Guest yunafied

^

lol yeah i think thats a rumor i mean theirs no way he could be this succesful if he beat people and micky is a little too busy to have apendicitis. sm is a smart man he cant hurt micky like that cuz he loses money for micky would not be able to go back and forth to japan and whatever other countries if he is hurt. plus if it was true the big stars would eventually all move to a different company that would lead to sm burning with fire so no i really doubt he hurts people so not to worry ^.^

Guest &teekayy;

I'm not a fan of SM Ent., but I'll take the survey anyways.

B. A solo singer

Solo. :D

I have no idea - they could give me a korean name.. if not I'll just stick to my nickname ---> teekay

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop <- since when were they hip hop?

D. Dance

F. Rapping <- since when do they rap? O.o haha

G. Other

I'd pick R&B or Hip Hop.. or Dance... but SM doesn't seem to do very much of Hip Hop

Depends. I'd want a good amount of years as a trainee...

so let's say if I were to get picked up and scouted then I would want 3 years of training..

because by the time I debut I'd be 17.

Guest Sarag;Ai

A. Part of a girl/boy group(but i might eventually want to become a solo singer)

B. A solo singer

i don't know...

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

umm.. about when I'm 17? since I'm about 14 years old right now.. and that would be about 3-4 years of training.

Guest --joyful.

B. A solo singer

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group? well for my friends fanfic we already have a group named Vanity Girls. [no pun intended] and my Korean name is Sunghye~

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ? around 19

^^ well i really am trying for SM, so if i make it then i hope this is what ill be doing~

Guest chocomint11

hey people =]

im going to korea this summer, and idk if my mom will let me directly audition w/ them. so i've heard that they have scouts around korea, and jessica (the trainee) and bada were scouted by a scout person by just chillaxing in korea... and i was wondering where exactly the "talent scout hot spots" are. lol. so uk, i can.... "casually" spend my whole day there. hahahah. i heard that the mall next to the sm building is a smart place to go, but i was wondering if there was anywhere else.

thanksss

Guest banggutbanggut3

^ Hm...I don't know =_=. I haven't been to Korea for sooooooooo long....I can't help you on that........anyways, the Super Girls are debuting soon....

:blink: I think. They were supposed to debut this May, but they were supposed to debut last year, so I don't know.

Guest chemical9

I dont think there's any "hot spots" or anything.

They're just everywhere. Haha.

My suggestion is to just audition.

But if you can't, then good luck in getting scouted! :D

Guest Pinkychan

I dont think there's any "hot spots" or anything.

They're just everywhere. Haha.

My suggestion is to just audition.

But if you can't, then good luck in getting scouted! :D

hehe everywher is good >< but I dont think there are scouters in canada running around TT_TT

hehe auditions ><

hey guys~ i was just wondering what is up with this ROTATION thing?

like with super junior... that's really kinda of sad. So... after a while you just get

ROTATED and replaced by someone else? o___________O

Guest Geministar8806

hey guys~ i was just wondering what is up with this ROTATION thing?

like with super junior... that's really kinda of sad. So... after a while you just get

ROTATED and replaced by someone else? o___________O

I thought SM dumped that idea since they got so popular. I mean, if they do, it probably would be Kibum (maybe leeteuk too because he's getting older). I don't want them too though!!!! i kind of remembered today that kibum was still in super junior lol....such a bad fan.

Archived