Sm Entertainment

Guest banggutbanggut3

Guest banggutbanggut3

Maybe we could put a few auditioning tips especially for sm here? I know there is a general auditioning tips thread... xD Just a suggestion.. and to cover up what I have previously posted xD

:blink: Er.....on the front page there is "SM Audtition help"...does that help? Is that what you meant? I'm not sure what you mean...sorry.

nahnsee: I'm not 100% sure. Wait...do you know some people that got in from the global auditions last year?! If you know some trainees, and you're allowed to tell people about them, please share the info here! ^__^

I heard there's this new girl trainee, but I forgot her name....if I can find her pic, I'll show it to you guys :D

EDIT~

Woot! I own the 4th page :P Puahahaha.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yumi -

is the trainee list entirely accurate?

i guess they didn't add the people that were selected from the global auditions last year

no, some of those trainees listed have left SM recently.

i'll go look up which ones left. -.- i'm supposed to be doing work right now.

but thanks for making this thread. :]

Guest judisz

:blink: Er.....on the front page there is "SM Audtition help"...does that help? Is that what you meant? I'm not sure what you mean...sorry.

nahnsee: I'm not 100% sure. Wait...do you know some people that got in from the global auditions last year?! If you know some trainees, and you're allowed to tell people about them, please share the info here! ^__^

I heard there's this new girl trainee, but I forgot her name....if I can find her pic, I'll show it to you guys :D

EDIT~

Woot! I own the 4th page :P Puahahaha.

OH REALLY? WOPPZZZ..

And never mind what I said xDxD... Shall delete it now.. xDxD

Guest crazii_<33_yu

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl/boy group [so i wont get lonely xD]

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

angels [rofls x;], or something like the first initials in name for group name xD

3. What genre would you pick?

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

early 20s ^^

im like 15 now >O<

Guest punkrocker2829

hey this thread here really helps me.

but now since i'm wondering still i'm gonna ask again...

will there be a 2007 or 2008 global audition??? i dont even know. sorry if this question is bothering all of you. =) last time promise!

Guest banggutbanggut3

^ In the previous page, SM's automated message said that they will have a global audition, but they are not sure when. They might have one in 2008 or late 2007....Er, I hoped that..helped?

:unsure: Anyways, SM can always cast you as a trainee as well...they can even cast you even from a show (I.E., Battle Shinhwa, which Han Kyu Wan was in).

Guest LieSujuSarang

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl/boy group

Because I'd get to share the experience with people instead of being alone. Everyone needs someone =) Support and care.. people to go through the hard times with and people to go through the happy times with =)

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

lol SM chooses the group name =)

A. Pop

B. R&B

D. Dance

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

Anytime is fine really ^__^;;

sorry for quoting so much ahah.

a group that has both guys and girls was what i was thinking. I think that if lee soo man did do that, it'd be a big hit in korea and well as the rest of asia. o_o you know, because of the thing about girl groups aren't so popular. ==..

OMG! My sister and I were just talking about this! :o It would be VERY popular and I really think people in korea would really like that.

Oh? How very odd.. I applied but never got the automated email =/ Hmm..

Guest Amethist

Wow this is really interesting, thanks for the information ^^!!

And about the survey :

B. A solo singer

I don't mind being solo, but I think a group would be more fun, and yeah I think a mixed group would even be more fun than a girl group, since girls and boys have different voices and a diferent way of dancing, it's fun to experiment with that..And I wouldn't mind being vocolist in a band aswell (thinking of the TRAX being a band)

Hmm I think it depends on what the other group members and I have in common.

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice I don't care, A-F all sound fun to do imo.. And rock would be a genre I like to do as well(thinking of the TRAX again)..

I'm 17 at the moment, and well I don't mind starting off right away.. I also don't mind waiting..(but not older than 24 I think, lol 7 years sound way too long, thinking I spended 5 years at secondary school)

Guest eumsung

around last year or the year before i would have TOTALLY auditioned if it weren't for my dad.. now i'm in korea on my own for a year and i could audition whenever i wanted... but i'm not.. now reading this i want to audition but i'm not very good right now haha.. i'm so busy.. can't even practice.. maybe i will audition, just for fun.. then run away from home if i get accepted hahahaha

Guest LieSujuSarang

Omg.. you're pretty darn lucky. I'm actually thinking of flying to Korea just to audition for SM O_O You're just right there =( Oh such luck =/

Guest eumsung

Girl group i guess.. solo seems so lonely~ after a while I'd like to go solo

my solo name would be Lydia .... group would be Diamonds? haha can't think of any

H. Multiple choice (give the choices, i.e., R&B and pop) - Pop, R&B (prefered), Hip-hop

20.. i'm turning 19 this year

Guest swtchunsa

(if I have to be, but other than that I'd wanna be solo)

B. A solo singer

I wouldn't mind any group name unless it's something reallyyyyyy reallyyy corny.

Solo: I would just be my name Stacey

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice (give the choices, i.e., R&B and pop)

now! lololol

i'm a busy body what can i say? :]

idk 16-17-18?

Guest chemical9

OMG! My sister and I were just talking about this! :o It would be VERY popular and I really think people in korea would really like that.

Oh? How very odd.. I applied but never got the automated email =/ Hmm..

Actually I dont think it would be. =/

Dont ask me why. :P

Anyway, your mail might be filtered.

Try sending again.

around last year or the year before i would have TOTALLY auditioned if it weren't for my dad.. now i'm in korea on my own for a year and i could audition whenever i wanted... but i'm not.. now reading this i want to audition but i'm not very good right now haha.. i'm so busy.. can't even practice.. maybe i will audition, just for fun.. then run away from home if i get accepted hahahaha

Oh gosh. You're so lucky. I would totally audition if I were you. If you dont make it, at least you know you have tried. ^^

-----

I dont mind both.

They each have their pros and cons. :D

I haven't thought of that yet. Lol.

H. Multiple choice.

(pop, hip-hop, dance, and maybe acapella or r&b.)

18/19.

I'd rather be part of a girl group. It would be nice to be a solo artist but I have some problems facing people.. Huge stage fright .. So, it would be best if I have some people around me..

I'd just go with my real name..

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

D. Dance

F. Rapping

G. Other

H. Multiple choice (give the choices, i.e., R&B and pop)

^ ALL .. wahaha

18.. ^^ or 19 ..

I'm already 16 yrs. old .. ><

Guest banggutbanggut3

GAH! You're so lucky!!! I was going to go to Korea this summer, but my mom didn't let me go =_=.

I think this thread is succesful....if it will continue to be like this ^_^And to the people who took the survey: Thanks!!!!

Guest LieSujuSarang

^ No prob =D I'm a real S.M. buff so I love this thread ^__^ I'll post here daily or as much as I can =) Glad to take the survey too

Guest fanturntable

A. Part of a girl/boy group= well a duet group me the girl and a boy .. a hot boy

kinda like jang liyin & xiah together except thurr not a duet group.

Lol it depends on what the guy's name is . but if i was a solo singer i'd just be CHESKA i dunno lol

uhh rapping but like sad rapping . guy raps . girl sings. i cant explain it.

i wanted to debut when i was 13 but that was 2 weeks ago so too bad

the oldest age would be 15 i guess. so 16 in korean.

Guest Ella_Kwan

Here is some intresting NEWS..

It was reveled in a news artucal that LSM was in the states & has been in the states but we dont know why.

He just flew back to korea to visit Kyu Hyun from Super Junior be/c he was in a car accident...

But i'm pretty sure that he will be coming back...

So always look good if you are walking down the street be/c you never know who might be there also... (aka LSM scouting you)

Guest NuChee

ahh! there was someone...XD i think it was on here or some other thread. she saw some sm staff people shopping for food and they waved at her haha. don't know where this was though. but they were prob here w/ LSM. :x omgg exciting!! thanks for the news, ella kwan. :D i'm really hoping they'll have another audition this year ~

Archived