9/30 New York

10/12 Orange County (CA)

10/20 Toronto

All from the SMTOWN website~ :D

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anglsweet935

OMG thx 4 the info of when the audition will be.I was wondering if your like japanese and you sing a korean song in the audition,will that be weird?Is any1 auditioning a song that they dont really speak or understand the language?

Guest chemical9

OMG thx 4 the info of when the audition will be.I was wondering if your like japanese and you sing a korean song in the audition,will that be weird?Is any1 auditioning a song that they dont really speak or understand the language?

its fine to do that. just dont mess up the lyrics and stuff.

sing a song you're comfortable with. are you japanese? :]

Guest teukstrid

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl group

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

Hmm good question. Don't know really^^

3. What genre would you pick?

one of the three:

A. Pop

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

20 cause that gives me a year to train^^;; hehe Would wanna debut as soon as possible since im so old T _ T

Guest anglsweet935
no, i don't think that weird~ i think SM will like that :]
Thx.Im still thinking about what song to sing but are the dates of the audition accurate?So what song are you planning to sing?
its fine to do that. just dont mess up the lyrics and stuff.sing a song you're comfortable with. are you japanese? :]
Ok thx 4 telling me.I've been wondering for so long.Lols.Umm yeah Im japanese.

Guest schixzotic

Hi... I'm new here... how do you guys access the SM Town website?

It keeps giving me an error message - tells me that "Object reference not set to an instance of object".

I followed the link from Soompi for the Global Auds and even tried the Wikipedia link but I get the same error message...

Trying to find details of the Global Auds =(

Help please!

Guest anglsweet935

^

there´s a screenshot of the whole "globals audition" thing on the first page of the "global audition 2007" thread.

Can u give me the link to the the global audition 2007 thread?

random thought...

um, doesn't SM have a branch for movies? and wasn't Suju movie's the first release under that branch?

maybe they're also looking for actors to make more movies for that...

*avoids flying things*

nope they've released movies prior to the suju one.

HOT made one and various other artists too (i think) but im definite about HOT.

none were huge successes though LOLLS

1. If you were in SM Entertainment, and was an artist, getting ready to debut, would you be a:

A. Part of a girl/boy group

B. A solo singer

i like both ideas but i feel groups would be more fun while being a solo u would be able to present your best and only yourself. it really depends =/ but anything is fine. =DD

2. So, if you were in a girl/boy group or a solo singer, what would you name yourself/your group?

Mist, Essence, Allure (for groups) or EeSun, Soul (solo)

actually i hate all the names i mentioned but just putting in answers LOLLS

3. What genre would you pick?

B. R&B

C. Hip-hop

F. Rapping

G. Other - Jazz, Ballad

4. What age would you like to debut (if you were able to choose when to debut) ?

since im 16 right now.. hmm... around 18~20 =DD not too late but not too early and hopefully with enough training.

this survey seemed a bit old but i was bored and felt like doing it anyways LOLLS

hope all of you are going to try for the SM global auditions ^^

Guest glistarqt22

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what exactly does SM look for in an applicant? Are looks emphasized over how well you can act/sing or whatever at the MOMENT? [i mean, as long as you have potential... right?] And do you need to be extremely tall to be a model/actress?

Guest chemical9

Thx.Im still thinking about what song to sing but are the dates of the audition accurate?So what song are you planning to sing?Ok thx 4 telling me.I've been wondering for so long.Lols.Umm yeah Im japanese.

You're so welcome. ^^ Oh you're japanese? Cool.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what exactly does SM look for in an applicant? Are looks emphasized over how well you can act/sing or whatever at the MOMENT? [i mean, as long as you have potential... right?] And do you need to be extremely tall to be a model/actress?

I think I saw you in the JYPE thread as well? But anyway

Although people have been saying that they emphasize more on looks, I think otherwise.

For SM, they focus more on talents. But looks are almost equally important.

They just have to see potential in you. I mean, most companies are like that actually.

Guest Baby.doll

i´m not going, because i don´t live in the states. i´ll send in my application via mail somwhen next year ^^

:P ahaha i'm with ya...i'm sending mine next year!!!!~

^

yay for us lolz. actually i wanted to send in my stuff earlier, but looks like SM will not concentrate on mail applications until they´ve finished this global audition thingie. so i´ll wait until next year =)

Archived