LOST

Guest oh so delicious

hey it was probably instict.. but she sure is trigger happy.

too bad,

and i knew that they wud find each other...

and just when sayid realized the truth, hm..

o well, cant wait till next weeks.. 90 minutes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King of all Cosmos

Once I heard the "sound" I knew who did it, since both of them were hearing the voices which meant they were near each other so right when I heard the sound i was like "YOU richard simmons!" at the television :lol:

Guest artful_DODGER

Sayid looked like he was 'bout ready to pop that richard simmons in the face. I don't blame him. I would have pushed her off a cliff a LONG time ago.

Guest oh so delicious

So Shannon is the one that's being killed off.... Ah! I wanted to punch Ana Lucia... my goodness, her character irks me so much. >_< Can't wait till next week... it'll be interesting to see what happened to the other survivors.... Ah! This episode made me pity Shannon somewhat? Especially after they showed her backstory and everything...

omg, is the person dead for sure??! cause i just feel so bad! but yeah, i really dont like that lucia girl, but it was an accident, imagine carrying that over your shoulders T.T

Guest keebler elf

Yes... and No, it's @ 9PM EST.

It's at 9 PM both eastern and pacific.

It's a sad day for Lost.

I know countless people who are beginning their boycott of the show next week.

I would too, if I weren't so frustrated with all the time I've already invested into it.

Guest keebler elf

Next week there is going to be an extended version of "Lost." They're going to explain what happened to the other survivors.

Considering Analucia is one of them, I don't feel much sympathy for the back of the plane. I do love Mr. Ecko (sp?), Bernard, and Libby though.

Guest King of all Cosmos

It's at 9 PM both eastern and pacific.

It's a sad day for Lost.

I know countless people who are beginning their boycott of the show next week.

I would too, if I weren't so frustrated with all the time I've already invested into it.

Well they said they were going to kill one of the chracters and to be honest, out of all the chracters I'd would pick to die, it would be shannon. I'm dying to see what happens nexT (which will probably be in 2 weeks since they doing tail survivors backstory next week) and i wonder what sayid is going to do :o

Guest keebler elf

Well they said they were going to kill one of the chracters and to be honest, out of all the chracters I'd would pick to die, it would be shannon. I'm dying to see what happens nexT (which will probably be in 2 weeks since they doing tail survivors backstory next week) and i wonder what sayid is going to do :o

If you think about it, it was stupid to kill Shannon.

We never got her full backstory. She keeps seeing Walt, and we never figure that out (that responsiblity conveniently goes to Sayid), and now that things are resolved between her and Sayid, she dies.

Seriously, I would have rather seen Claire killed off. Or Charlie (even though I love my Dom!). Or Claire's baby.

Or even better. Ana Lucia.

I don't care about her story. :angry:

The only reason they killed off Shannon is because they went into a writer's block about what to do with her character. "Oh, we can't figure out how to get Shannon to become the way she is. We could go into a backstory about how she runs off with guys and how she gets started scamming Boone. Oh no, let's just kill her off." <_<

they killed me favorite character. damn them. and the way it happened makes me even more angry. her character had gotten really interesting too during the episode.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

oh dude they killed her off. :( right after sayid told her he loved her!!! that totally sucks. and her death was a friggin mistake too!!! <_<

next week looks friggin interesting. i'm really curious what happened to the survivors on the back of the plane when they were captured by the others. and we'll finally see what the others look like!!!

Please use spoiler tags for those who haven't seen this week episodes like myself. I'm hoping to catch the repeat on saturday and I don't want to know who died before I see it.

Archived