LOST

Guest oh so delicious

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chillie

tonight's episode was a really good one! I loved it. I felt so bad for Hurley when he lost his best friend (in the real world). :( But he made a new one! that LOTR guy! hahaha

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

Have a cluckity cluck cluck day, everyone!

lol i was laughing my richard simmons off when jin said that. :lol: it's funny how hurley spoke korean with better pronounciation than jin does... :P

anyways, i lyked how today's episode didn't end on such a suspenseful note. it was nice and happy. next week's episode looks freaky though. i hope we finally get to see the others!!!

Guest keebler elf

lol i was laughing my richard simmons off when jin said that. :lol: it's funny how hurley spoke korean with better pronounciation than jin does... :P

anyways, i lyked how today's episode didn't end on such a suspenseful note. it was nice and happy. next week's episode looks freaky though. i hope we finally get to see the others!!!

I loved Sawyer in this episode.

"You want me to come up, Hot Lips? You're gonna have to come down and get me--

richard simmons."

"Why don't you pee on it?"

Ah, Sawyer.

Guest nara jjang

I loved Sawyer in this episode.

"You want me to come up, Hot Lips? You're gonna have to come down and get me--

richard simmons."

"Why don't you pee on it?"

Ah, Sawyer.

haha and i cracked up when he said "well lets sue oceanic togehter then"

that was hilarious...yea i liked this weeks episode and i can't for next weeks episode

Guest kiss*kiss

^ my sister and i were cracking up during that scene.

*sigh*

i love sawyer.

i had a hard time watching tonight's ep... cause veronica mars was really good.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

OMG it was the most hilarious thing when sawyer was talking and michelle rodgriguez's character shuts the opening thingy, and then the screen goes black and you hear sawyer say "bit@#." :lol:

Guest res0nate

"Armed man robs 'Lost' star, wife

Advertiser Staff

Josh Holloway, a star of ABC's Emmy Award-winning TV series "Lost," and his wife were robbed at gunpoint in their Hawai'i Kai home early yesterday morning, KHON-TV reported.

The robber rousted the couple from bed, took cash and credit cards and drove off in Holloway's Mercedes-Benz, which was found abandoned a short time later, the station said.

There was no indication that the robber recognized the 36-year-old actor, who plays hunky con man Sawyer on the castaway drama filmed on O'ahu, KHON said.

The man, who was armed with a handgun, was described as 5 feet 8 with a slim build. He wore a black or gray baseball cap and black or gray shirt.

Police did not release any information on the robbery. "

man, everyone has random hate on sawyer, even in real life!

[quote name='keebler elf' post='234599' date='Oct 13 2005, 07:13 AM'] I loved Sawyer in this episode. "You want me to come up, Hot Lips? You're gonna have to come down and get me-- Bitch." "Why don't you pee on it?" Ah, Sawyer. [/quote] Another one that took me a few seconds to get was when Sawyer called Annalucia "Rambino", as in a female version of Rambo. Classic

Archived